don't forget to add dark accelerator to tags
Topic Starter
Natsu

Luna- wrote:

yo

don't forget to add dark accelerator to tags
ooooooooooooooo okay, I'll add it today after sleep ~_~
Xinely
Tryig to find you in game but timezone is too op. Just forum pm me when you need the heart
Topic Starter
Natsu
Added dark accelerator to tags
Xinely
Happy birthday our baka natsu
Satellite
lol too fast xd
congrats :p
Euny

congra
Topic Starter
Natsu

Xinely wrote:

Happy birthday our baka natsu
ty

Satellite wrote:

lol too fast xd
congrats :p
almost 5 months qq

Euny wrote:

congra
grrrrrrrrrrr euning <3
Nyukai
Happy birthday baka~
Okoratu
the existence of that deathstream puts the climax of the map into the intro, it seems to be there because "lol there's sounds". just asking, do you always map everything you can find?
Topic Starter
Natsu

Okorin wrote:

the existence of that deathstream puts the climax of the map into the intro, it seems to be there because "lol there's sounds". just asking, do you always map everything you can find?
seems you always complain about it, the music offer me the 1/4 spam there, so yea why not? streams are fun, you want me to undermap? I'm Natsu, not okorin, that's my way to map, I love to map streams as circles, I hate repeat sliders and undermaped things, I already explain you in my past map.
Len
xd
Okoratu
I never said anything like that though i have to admit it was implied :D I was just here to voice my opinion, do with it whatever you like, i don't care.
Topic Starter
Natsu

Okorin wrote:

I never said anything like that though i have to admit it was implied :D I was just here to voice my opinion, do with it whatever you like, i don't care.
same
meii18
Happy Birthday Natsu!
Topic Starter
Natsu

ByBy13 wrote:

Happy Birthday Natsu!
thanks c:
Kinshara
Congrats & Happy Birthday Natsu!
Topic Starter
Natsu

Kinshara wrote:

Congrats & Happy Birthday Natsu!
-Sh1n1-
:cry: se me paso tu cumple ;w; bueno mas vale tarde que nunca uwu, HB and Gratz :3
JFRN
Congratz! Feliz cumpleaños de paso!

Really good map!
Topic Starter
Natsu