[NXN] NeXoN Community

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

Royce551 wrote:

Osu! Name: Royce551
Mod(Standard, Mania): Standard (And a little bit of all other gamemodes)
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): NC,and sometimes HDHR to give me some challange.Sudden Death too.
Why do you want to join?: Why not,And it would be pretty cool to participate in a tournament if that happens to happen.
WEll, welcome to NeXoN!
Deafsun
Osu! Name: Deafsun
Mod(Standard, Mania): Standard, ctb, a little mania
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): NoMod, DT, HR, HD
Why do you want to join?: To make sweet sweet memes with other members :3 8-)
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

Deafsun wrote:

Osu! Name: Deafsun
Mod(Standard, Mania): Standard, ctb, a little mania
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): NoMod, DT, HR, HD
Why do you want to join?: To make sweet sweet memes with other members :3 8-)
Accepted!! :D
[ Scarlet Red ]
Osu! Name: [ Scarlet Red ]
Mod(Standard, Mania): Mainly play Standard but I play a ton of mania 4k and I'm learning 7k. But I'm only learning I'm not very good.
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): Hidden, Doubletime, and EZMOD!!!
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join to simply meet some new people and make friends. I'm also wanting to do tournaments if that's ever possible as well.
uzzi
I'd consider joining to help out with things if the communication platform was Discord rather than Skype tbh.
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

[ Scarlet Red ] wrote:

Osu! Name: [ Scarlet Red ]
Mod(Standard, Mania): Mainly play Standard but I play a ton of mania 4k and I'm learning 7k. But I'm only learning I'm not very good.
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): Hidden, Doubletime, and EZMOD!!!
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join to simply meet some new people and make friends. I'm also wanting to do tournaments if that's ever possible as well.
Accepted! :)
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

I'd consider joining to help out with things if the communication platform was Discord rather than Skype tbh.
Umm, okay? We use skype to communicate when half of us isn't online in Osu >.>
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast
6-3-2016 - Update
Catch The Beat players can now join!
B4rino
Osu! Name: F1hx
Mod(Standard, Mania): standard
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): HR and normal :)
Why do you want to join?: I want to join beacuse i wanna be better player so the best way to do this is to play with people :)
beacuse most of the time i play alone
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

F1hx wrote:

Osu! Name: F1hx
Mod(Standard, Mania): standard
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): HR and normal :)
Why do you want to join?: I want to join beacuse i wanna be better player so the best way to do this is to play with people :)
beacuse most of the time i play alone
Welcome to NeXoN!
MFahim
Osu! Name: MFahim
Mod(Standard, Mania): Standard
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): NoMod, but sometimes i use HR and/or DT to make low star beatmaps easier to play for me, im that scrub lmao. RELAX IS BEST MOD OF ALL TIME
Why do you want to join?: Playing with others sounds fun, also you never asked for any good players :^)
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

MFahim wrote:

Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): NoMod, but sometimes i use HR and/or DT to make low star beatmaps easier to play for me, im that scrub lmao. RELAX IS BEST MOD OF ALL TIME
Why do you want to join?: Playing with others sounds fun, also you never asked for any good players :^)
Haha, we'll try you out, dude. Welcome to the team!
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

MFahim wrote:

Haha, we'll try you out, dude. Welcome to the team!

Edit: If you got skype add me

og_asra
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast
Sorry for double post x-x
MFahim
I have skype but i literally never use it, i mainly use steam for chatting with friends :^)
Odious
Osu! Name: -Odious-
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): HD, sometimes HR
Why do you want to join?: I've just kinda always wanted to be apart of a team, and I think it would be fun to get to know other people within a team from different places.
I have skype :P
-jordan-

-Odious- wrote:

Osu! Name: -Odious-
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): HD, sometimes HR
Why do you want to join?: I've just kinda always wanted to be apart of a team, and I think it would be fun to get to know other people within a team from different places.
I have skype :P
Add me on Skype through my profile page, you're accepted by the way :)
MFahim
Btw, do we a have like a list of team members on some spreadsheet? I wanted to see who else was on :P
Stapz

MFahim wrote:

Btw, do we a have like a list of team members on some spreadsheet? I wanted to see who else was on :P
Yep highlight the black lines in the main topic
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast
UPDATE 6-5-2016

NeXoN Webiste!!
it's still being worked on, and any support and advice would be appreciated! :D
Zggf
Osu! Name: Zggf
Modes(Standard, Mania, Catch The Beat): Standard
Mods(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): NoMode and training HDHR
Why do you want to join?: I know noone from the osu! community so it'll be nice to be a part of a team, I can also play team tournaments. A suggestion it'll be to have Discord to communicate.
[ Scarlet Red ]

Zggf wrote:

Osu! Name: Zggf
Mods(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): NoMode and training HDHR
Why do you want to join?: I know noone from the osu! community so it'll be nice to be a part of a team, I can also play team tournaments. A suggestion it'll be to have Discord to communicate.
I agree with discord being the preferred method of communication but for now it is skype ^^. You're accepted! Add me on skype and I'll get you into the group chat :)
Myke B
Osu! Name: Myke B
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): HD HR DT (just depends on song)
Why do you want to join?: recommended by a friend
[ Scarlet Red ]

Myke B wrote:

Osu! Name: Myke B
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): HD HR DT (just depends on song)
Why do you want to join?: recommended by a friend
Hey bruh accepted. I'll give you the link on discord
Warren M G
Osu! Name:war796611
Modes(Standard, Mania, Catch The Beat): Standard, Mania, Catch the Beat
Mods(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): usually HR and HD
Why do you want to join? Because I was invited to join the group
[ Scarlet Red ]

war796611 wrote:

Osu! Name:war796611
Modes(Standard, Mania, Catch The Beat): Standard, Mania, Catch the Beat
Mods(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): usually HR and HD
Why do you want to join? Because I was invited to join the group
Hey! Was told about you. Welcome!!
iTrickbenzHD
Osu! Name: iTrickbenzHD
Modes(Standard, Mania, Catch The Beat): Standard :)
Mods(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): Just HD :'D
Why do you want to join?: I think it would be fun ^u^
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

iTrickbenzHD wrote:

Osu! Name: iTrickbenzHD
Modes(Standard, Mania, Catch The Beat): Standard :)
Mods(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): Just HD :'D
Why do you want to join?: I think it would be fun ^u^
Accepted! ^-^
Kaito-kun
Osu! Name: Kaito-kun
Location: Dominican Republic (In case you don't know where that is, I can't blame you tho lol)
Modes: Mania (All rankable keymodes, from 4k to 9k)
Mods: Don't really like playing with mods, as I consider them useless in mania unless you are trying to practice something specific like acc or speed. But if I have to choose, I would say HR and HD in that order.
Why do you want to join?: Well, why not? XD
Shiirazuku
Osu! Name: ACR0017
Modes: STD only
Mods: DT and HD Cause i'm a dirty DT player, Hr when i am bored.
Why do you want to join?: Bored and it seems fun :^)
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

Kaito-kun wrote:

Osu! Name: Kaito-kun
Location: Dominican Republic (In case you don't know where that is, I can't blame you tho lol)
Modes: Mania (All rankable keymodes, from 4k to 9k)
Mods: Don't really like playing with mods, as I consider them useless in mania unless you are trying to practice something specific like acc or speed. But if I have to choose, I would say HR and HD in that order.
Why do you want to join?: Well, why not? XD
Hmm. Despite that some new people in here are inviting without waiting for an actual approval. The Join request is a bit bland.. But, welcome aboard.
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

ACR0017 wrote:

Osu! Name: ACR0017
Modes: STD only
Mods: DT and HD Cause i'm a dirty DT player, Hr when i am bored.
Why do you want to join?: Bored and it seems fun :^)
You're accepted
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

tryaway wrote:

Remember AxE? :cry:
Yeah, sure! I remember using Axe body spray, Axe Shower Gel, and using an Axe against a tree XD
Ardent
Osu! Name: Ardent
Mods(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): HD DT
Why do you want to join?: I dunno. Cause teamwork makes the dream work.
mcgen
Osu! Name: mcgen
Modes(Standard, Mania, Catch The Beat): Standard (Also Taiko)
Mods(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): [From highest to lowest] HD, DT, HR, FL
Why do you want to join?: I just want to be part of a community where I can meet people and socialize. Also, I have missed out on many tournaments just because I couldn't get a team and this would help with that.
cinis7
Osu! Name: cinis7
Modes(Standard, Mania, Catch The Beat): standard.
Mods(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): hard rock and double time.
Why do you want to join?:I would like to make some new friends who love Osu just as much as i do, and to maybe find a partner for future tournaments.
Azer
I miss AxE
A Moon Gust
Osu! Name: amoongust (amg for short)
Modes(Standard, Mania, Catch The Beat): Catch the Beat
Mods(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): None
Why do you want to join?: Someone advertised this on showdown
Nakira
Osu! Name: Joenome
Modes(Standard, Mania, Catch The Beat): Mainly Mania
Mods(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): None for mania!
Why do you want to join?: Because being in a team I would feel more dedicated to get better at mania, to better the team!
-jordan-

Azer wrote:

I miss AxE
No one misses AxE
show more