forum

HA! NekoShogun, 39th Defender of Earth here!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NekoShogun_old
So yea, I've been playing this game for like a day now, and I just realized that there was a introductions board here. LOL
Anyway, Eyes a huge fan of rhythm games, specially the ones osu! are based off of. I also love Guitar Hero (love Rockband moar, but I has no monies, WHICH SUCKS)
Oh, and a cookie to the first person to get the reference for my topic's title.

And a quick question for anyone that feels like answering, what's the typical ranking of someone who just started playing your game? (like you know, a couple of hours at most?)
Saturos

NekoShogun wrote:

And a quick question for anyone that feels like answering, what's the typical ranking of someone who just started playing your game? (like you know, a couple of hours at most?)
Depends if you've got a tablet or not, as they have an easier time starting out. But I'd say you're doing pretty good if you've got 5mil+ on your first day. Average is probably around 2ish.

Welcome aboard~
Topic Starter
NekoShogun_old
Thanks. ^^
And I'm using my PC with a (crappy) wireless mouse, sans mousepad.
[deleted user]

Saturos wrote:

Depends if you've got a tablet or not, as they have an easier time starting out. But I'd say you're doing pretty good if you've got 5mil+ on your first day. Average is probably around 2ish.
Does this mean I'm above average after about 15M after two days?

Oh, and hi to you, NekoShogun.
Not to endorse piracy, or maybe to endorse piracy, you know you have Frets on Fire? And with a pretty cheap trio-linker (Best there is) using a GH-guitar on the pc is no biggie. I haven't played FoF for a long time, and I guess it's abit better and more stable since then.
Personally, I like to burn out hacked copies of my GH/GH2-discs and play custom song on my ps2.

I would at any rate recommend a trio-linker to anyone at all. In my opinion, the PS2-control is the best control ever made. And it's excellent to use with pretty much every emulator available. NES, Snes, Sega, N64, Dreamcast, Mame, just to name the biggest.

But hey, REAL MEN buy retro consoles on ebay. :)
Topic Starter
NekoShogun_old
Well, I haven't tried to mess with FoF sense I got the "psx to usb" pieces for my computer. I got them originally so that my friends and I could fight for reals on my M.U.G.E.N. that I crafted. And I also know all about custom mapping GH (I do it to 2, but I have a real sucky DVD burner, so I don't have a great copy of any of the ones I've made.) I've also made a 'Metallica Hero.' Real fun.
[deleted user]
Yeah, it's like, when you buy a PS2->USB-converter you make the best buy you will ever do in your entire life. It's so damn good and can be used for anything. Try fragging your best friends in Quake 3 Arena with a GH-Controller. It's the ultimate form of humiliation. ^^
BrandonEBA
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
NekoShogun_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BrandonEBA
two guesses not postive at all
-1 because your icon is mid-boss
-2 because gordon sucks alot and basicaly the team rocket of the demon universe (lol blasting off again)
Pokebis
Welcome to the Osu! hotel.
Topic Starter
NekoShogun_old
Pokebis: Thanks!

BrandonEBA: Agh, that hurts. *Clutches Heart*
I happen to love Gordon and his ripoff team that resembles a mix between Flash Gordan's Defenders of Earth and the Robson family. And aside from that I'm one of the few people who cosplay him. (I have Mid-boss as my ava because he's another character I love and am aiming toward cosplaying)
BrandonEBA
so...i guess i'm right :lol:
awp
O grass! O trees! What a beautiful day!

I am just TOO awesome <3

So it's an introduction you want, eh? I have been training rigorously for this day, all while posting 100-word threads! En-garde!

Ergh...

...well, that is what I'd like to say, but I seem to be developing wrist cramps. What rotten luck...You are lucky. We will call this one a draw.
Topic Starter
NekoShogun_old
LOL so worth a cookie. *Hands cookie*
awp
brb item world @ cookie
BrandonEBA
^
suddunly incounter z pirate
lol

god that one was hard thank go dfor invicibility panels and atk up
Foffo_old
Wait!

Objection!

Can I have a slice of pie now? :q
Topic Starter
NekoShogun_old
I think his argument is faulty, so he'll have to take 1000 damage for that.

But I have pie too. *Hands slice* (Is a sweet-tooth GOD)
James
Who's the 38th defender?
awp
Kurtis.
James
37th?

Also, welcome to the yellow club. :3
Loginer
I'm the yellowest of them all. :[
Topic Starter
NekoShogun_old

James wrote:

37th?

Also, welcome to the yellow club. :3
37th would be Captain Gordon. And Yellow club?
James
I was talking to awp.

36th?
awp
Don't remember 36th - that is to say, I don't know if it's ever mentioned.

I only recall 1st, 37th and 38th.
James
I dont even know who are they.
Topic Starter
NekoShogun_old
Ahhh, ok! ^^

But yea, you should really play the Disgaea (and the like) series. BEST SRPG SERIES EVER.
James
Topic Starter
NekoShogun_old
Oh yea, I can see that. It can end up being real hard. Major learning curve just to understand how to really play it. To be honest, I still have to beat the original all the way through without cheating. (Did so to see the story, case anyone cares.)

Download: Nico Nico Douga - Greed's Accident (whymeman) [Shinde's Selfishness].osu
James
what i mean is im too strong and got bored beating the story ahhahaha
120k gladiator yoshitsuna on laharl ps2
60k teacher omnicient staff flonne psp
awp

James wrote:

oh i played disgaea, i didnt finish it though. chapter 4? both on psp and ps2

too strong..
Chapter 5 is the best chapter in the game; what is wrong with you?!
James
is that the prism rangers? (disgaea1)
adam2046
The prism rangers are definitley the best part of disgaea.
awp
That's chapter 6? Or maybe chapter 8. It's been a while for me. Chapter 5 is the boobs chapter.
James
i must have stopped at chapter 6 then, since i know the prism rangers story hehe
awp
They play a larger role in Disgaea 2. And by play a larger role I mean they are mocked on more than one occasion.