forum

Barney is SOOO overrated ._.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Hello everyone :D I'm kinda tired right now so if I have some incorrect grammar or extremely horrible sentence structures in this fourm please forgive me :D

Anyways, I joined Osu about 3 days ago and, just as you might have expected, I'm a total n00b at this game.
It makes me frustrated. >_<
But oh well, practice makes perfect, right? ^_^

About me:
-I live in the US
-I'm an anime fan; I am watching/already finished: Angel Beats! <---AMAZING anime :D, kaichou wa maid sama, K-ON, Clannad, the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star, and umm...i forgot the rest XD
-I like to draw :D I have a deviantART account, so if any of you would like to see it please ask. I'd like to know if any of you have a dA account as well. If osu had the fanart section opened I'd probably post some drawings there ^_^
-I like food. XD
-I'm much better at Stepmania, Guitar Hero, and DDR than Osu....TTwTT
Firo Prochainezo
Aren't Stepmania and DDR basically the... same?

Whatever, welcome to osu!
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
lol yeah, but stepmania is harder XD
Pokebis
Barney is better than that anime you watch.
awp
If you see Dr. Breen, tell him I said FUCK YOU!

I've also heard people here like Angel Beat, and grouping it with Clannad/Lucky Star/Haruhi/K-ON leads me to believe I won't be interested in the slightest, so thanks for the fair warning on that, as I do need something to watch and don't want to be tricked into something that isn't worthwhile.
Sallad4ever
Some people here said that those anime are very great, amazing, fabulous and all, this have made me lost interest on watching them.
idk why, but probably because people exaggerated them when there are clearly many great and better anime than those

Anyway welcome to osu :)
I'm interested on your dA can you tell me what's your user name there?
Topic Starter
[deleted user]

Pokebis wrote:

Barney is better than that anime you watch.
Well, EXCUSE ME for not liking the anime you watch.
Ramellu
Welcome to osu! hope ya enjoy it around here... and become super awsome like me lolollol 8D and hopefully become a better player than me~ xD

Oh and,to the anime you've watched; haven't watched ANY of 'em. lol except for K-ON ;-;
Topic Starter
[deleted user]

awp wrote:

If you see Dr. Breen, tell him I said FUCK YOU!

I've also heard people here like Angel Beat, and grouping it with Clannad/Lucky Star/Haruhi/K-ON leads me to believe I won't be interested in the slightest, so thanks for the fair warning on that, as I do need something to watch and don't want to be tricked into something that isn't worthwhile.
Don't go assuming that Angel Beats is a bad anime just because I watch anime that you don't like. Angel Beats is not even in the same fucking genre.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]

Sallad4ever wrote:

Some people here said that those anime are very great, amazing, fabulous and all, this have made me lost interest on watching them.
idk why, but probably because people exaggerated them when there are clearly many great and better anime than those

Anyway welcome to osu :)
I'm interested on your dA can you tell me what's your user name there?
Geez, people are really mean these days. I just get freaking stupid comments about the anime I watch when I just wanted a warm welcome to osu on this fourm. I know there are better anime than them. I used to watch Naruto but now there's too many fans and episodes about it and I really don't want to catch up to the 300th episode or whatever the hell it is.

It's on the bottom of my signature.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]

Ramellu wrote:

Welcome to osu! hope ya enjoy it around here... and become super awsome like me lolollol 8D and hopefully become a better player than me~ xD

Oh and,to the anime you've watched; haven't watched ANY of 'em. lol except for K-ON ;-;
Thanks for the welcome! There's way to many offensive comments on my welcome fourm. It's getting me frustrated.
Ha, I dunno if I'll get better or not XD
The_Priest_In_Yellow
Nice triple posting.
Rena-chan

meronmyon wrote:

Nah dude, the names are different.
Just nah.
Firo Prochainezo
There's way to many offensive comments on my welcome fourm. It's getting me frustrated.
It's the Internet.
Do you seriously think that anime comments are offensive? Oh dear, what a little child.

Priestess In Yellow wrote:

meronmyon wrote:

Nah dude, the names are different.
Just nah.
Then Stepmania is better.
Rena-chan

meronmyon wrote:

Naw, dude.
Dude, naw.
DDR has a far better name.
Not saying that either of the games are good, since they both suck, but DDR is a better name.
Firo Prochainezo

Priestess In Yellow wrote:

meronmyon wrote:

Naw, dude.
Dude, naw.
DDR has a far better name.
Not saying that either of the games are good, since they both suck, but DDR is a better name.
Oh yeah, now I see your point. Stepmania is too difficult to write.
Sallad4ever
Sorry, didn't mean to offense you :o
it's just that I've been tricked into watching anime because of my friends recommendation, but then it makes me upset later on (e.g. Naruto & Bleach). Beside I've watched Lucky Star and like it

Btw I've visit your dA, nice Konata drawing and I love the dog suit :)
Why papaya?
Lemon Water_old
Wercome to osu!. Enjoy your stay here cause like, yeah.
Pokebis

Sallad4ever wrote:

Why papaya?
Papaya is a fruit. This person is obviously a fruit.

Also Stepmania is an engine meant to simulate DDR, but people have done things like osu! has done with Taiko and made things to simulate other games like Pop'n Music, IIDX, ect. The entire Pump it Up series is based on the Stepmania engine. Stepmania is open source.
While you can practically make Stepmania the same as DDR and play DDR songs, I still assume you mean you're playing just DDR when you say DDR. Also when we're talking Stepmania there's usually a distinction between keyboard and pad.
Gens
Jeez. Way to take things too seriously.

Those "remarks" weren't completely as offensive to you, they were as offensive to that anime; and that anime isn't exactly yours, so I don't see how you would get offended. In fact, I smiled when I saw Pokebis' sentence (because it was, you know, a joke).

Some people like anime, some people don't. Even if you've seen the complete contrary, you'll feel way better in the other forums since there are many others like you.

If you're new to the internet you'll get used to it. Welcome! Enjoy your stay.
5TEV3N

soramimicake wrote:

lol yeah, but stepmania is harder XD
wait... isn't stepmania on pc and ddr on console? o.o
Teara
Hey! I happen to like Barney, leave Barney alone ;<

~

... welcome to osu

-runs away-
Pokebis

Gens wrote:

In fact, I smiled when I saw Pokebis' sentence (because it was, you know, a joke).
Barney is a show that teaches children important life values at an early age and sets them up to have a great future. K-on is for people who lost their futures and want to exercise their bipedal, autistic hammerhead shark fetish.
Wojjan
Is the fetish bipedal and autistic or are the hammerheads?
Pokebis

Wojjan wrote:

Is the fetish bipedal and autistic or are the hammerheads?
The fetish is for all three. Have you seen the characters on K-on?
mtmcl
Calling people who watch a certain anime "people who lost their futures and want to exercise their bipedal, autistic hammerhead shark fetish" is an insult to the person and not the anime, by the way. I thought we told people to stop insulting everyone in their introduction threads. Yet BATs are coming in and defending them? Fuck this community!

Welcome. Ignore these douchebags.
Two_old
I agree with mtmdkmckl for once and think you guys crossed the line. Just because it's the internet, it doesn't give you a free pass to be an ass to anyone and everyone you "meet", even though those gosh darn insecurities you have are still there.

though I do find the concept of anime elitists funny
Nakata Yuji

Two wrote:

I agree with mtmdkmckl for once and think you guys crossed the line. Just because it's the internet, it doesn't give you a free pass to be an ass to anyone and everyone you "meet", even though those gosh darn insecurities you have are still there.

+1
It's an anime, it's for entertainment. Who cares if it's overhyped, doesn't mean it's not good.
Hell, I've watched all and didn't like them too much, but he can if he wants to.

Sorry, but get used to it because some people can't do this to people irl.
The internet's always going to be like this, so you might as well not let them feed off of you.
Rokodo
K-ON avatar...

...*sip*
Baka-Otome
Welcome dear, hope you like this place, and also osu! :>
Oh, another deviant is around here. I would really appreciate if you tell me your username, i'll watch you~
Mine is... Baka-Otome. /facepalm
Anime... naah, i can't watch more, my mom hate it(and she also hates Touhou, osu!, me), she won't let me watch again.

Oh and Pokebis, there's a suprise for you, in my signature...
Pokebis

Baka-Otome wrote:

I've already seen it. You can have this that I made a long time ago, if you want. I have some other unfinished assets, but I don't think they look too nice.
/offtopic

Also, thanks for the meal guys, K-ON's kind of a coupon at this restaurant, but, meh, was good nonetheless.
Firo Prochainezo
Calling people who watch a certain anime "people who lost their futures and want to exercise their bipedal, autistic hammerhead shark fetish" is an insult to the person and not the anime, by the way.
It's a joke, relax. I bet you hate racist jokes.
Two_old

meronmyon wrote:

It's a joke, relax. I bet you hate racist jokes.
I bet you tell yourself that it's cool to be racist, for comfort.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]

Baka-Otome wrote:

Welcome dear, hope you like this place, and also osu! :>
Oh, another deviant is around here. I would really appreciate if you tell me your username, i'll watch you~
Mine is... Baka-Otome. /facepalm
Anime... naah, i can't watch more, my mom hate it(and she also hates Touhou, osu!, me), she won't let me watch again.

Sorry for the late reply. The link to my deviantART is here: http://www.papayadog.deviantart.com
I'm glad there's another deviant around here ^_^
Topic Starter
[deleted user]

mtmcl wrote:

Calling people who watch a certain anime "people who lost their futures and want to exercise their bipedal, autistic hammerhead shark fetish" is an insult to the person and not the anime, by the way. I thought we told people to stop insulting everyone in their introduction threads. Yet BATs are coming in and defending them? Fuck this community!

Welcome. Ignore these douchebags.
Thank you very much.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]

Nakata Yuji wrote:

Two wrote:

+1
It's an anime, it's for entertainment. Who cares if it's overhyped, doesn't mean it's not good.
Hell, I've watched all and didn't like them too much, but he can if he wants to.

Sorry, but get used to it because some people can't do this to people irl.
The internet's always going to be like this, so you might as well not let them feed off of you.
Thanks for the back up. It's a shame most people can't do this to others in real life.
Roddie
You know, you can put those quotes in a single post. There is no need for a triple posting. ._.

I saw K-ON!! by the way. Just a few episodes. Was good but it wasn't type of anime I would watch. And ignore those guys saying bad stuff about K-ON!!, dude. >_>

Oh, and enjoy your stay here on osu! :)
Gens
Just leaving this here. I wasn't siding anybody (Pokebis said "that" thing after I came in), and forgive me if I appeared rude to you. I just tried to make my point clear. orz

Oh well, I might as well drop it now.
Yes, by the way, I agree with what Roddie said. You could use the Edit post when you want to add more replies. I could merge your posts but meh, too lazy~