forum

Tonight is Prom night and I'm not going...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
balldoowell
Not going because I had to work which is honestly sad.
I feel really bad too since a bunch of people asked me to go
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My plans for tonight and the rest of this weekend is probably just playing osu!
Just like every other weekend...
Hika
K
Yuudachi-kun
I didn't go either and didn't hear anything about it nor did I care or rememberit until now.
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
ok?
Fourth
Got enough Attention now?
Yuudachi-kun

Fourth wrote:

Got enough Attention now?
Is there a term for those ladyboys
roshan117
why does prom even matter

its just like any other crap school dance
Railey2
haha 10 people asked me out for prom but I didn't go I'm so sad

You wont believe what happened to me! I'm so embarrassed. So my boss caught wind of me sleeping with his BEAUTIFUL wife, but only because he overheard her and a friend of hers talking over how big my dick is and how good I am in bed! Man I can't believe it. He promptly laid me off and now I'm on paid vacation for the rest of the year, having lots of sex with hot people on hawaii. I'm so embarrassed. He even promoted me so that I move to a different department and he won't have to see me anymore. I'm getting paid twice as much now!! Such a story.

Wait I should probably write in large font, right? right?
Topic Starter
balldoowell
alright then
Railey2
baldo didn't you know that prom is the most important night in your life? I know this for a fact because thats always the implication in all the teenie-romance movies I watch every night instead of going to prom myself even though I got asked if I go by so many people. Instead I play osu like I do every weekend, haha. Or maybe I work and thats why I can't go. Shit man, work on saturday nights at the age of 15 is hard, life is hard. But maybe I'm playing osu, am I working or am I on the forums? Who knows, maybe I'm just making things up here.

I thought about your name, its like saying "bald, oh well". Are you bald and fine with being bald, baldoowell? Tell me more about yourself baldoowell. Tell me about your life. How many people go to prom?
Yuudachi-kun
Ball do well
Railey2
the second l man, so sneaky.

Just think it away and you're fine.

Make it work. Make it work like Ball doo well is working and missing prom because of work
Topic Starter
balldoowell
if you have problems going on in your life we can talk about them dude im always here

Heres Austrias hotline if you need it
142, Youth 147 Online: http://www.onlineberatung-telefonseelsorge.at
ciara_old_1
just ditch work and go to prom??? ask someone else to cover your shift
_handholding

Railey2 wrote:

baldo didn't you know that prom is the most important night in your life? I know this for a fact because thats always the implication in all the teenie-romance movies I watch every night instead of going to prom myself even though I got asked if I go by so many people. Instead I play osu like I do every weekend, haha. Or maybe I work and thats why I can't go. Shit man, work on saturday nights at the age of 15 is hard, life is hard. But maybe I'm playing osu, am I working or am I on the forums? Who knows, maybe I'm just making things up here.

I thought about your name, its like saying "bald, oh well". Are you bald and fine with being bald, baldoowell? Tell me more about yourself baldoowell. Tell me about your life. How many people go to prom?
you really are stupid
Yuudachi-kun
Kisses I miss you
_handholding
Yuudachi-kun
<3
Railey2
Kisses doesn't like me
Rurree
Kendall Jenner didn't go to prom either.

it's fine
_handholding
Hibiya-chan

roshan117 wrote:

Nailed it right there.

Prom is boring. Acting all fancy and stuff... geez.

My first prom will prolly be my last.
Akemi-kun
shit i just had prom last february
i'm only 15
there is another one next year
worst fl player
Mutual horders. Dansgame

lol my prom was like 3 years ago. I remember what happened. Boring 4 hours and a lot of food, then came the after party...all I will say is the after party is good :))
Rurree
Yep, even if I had a partner the ceremonies, dance, and stuff were pretty boring, except for the food.

The after-party though..
Frolski
ok
Railey2

m8

lets play multi some time, ok?
Jordan
>a bunch of people asked me to go

Fucking Stacy
_handholding

Railey2 wrote:

m8

lets play multi some time, ok?
sure, if you dont mind playing with a boosted animal

_StormEx_ wrote:

roshan117 wrote:

Nailed it right there.

Prom is boring. Acting all fancy and stuff... geez.

My first prom will prolly be my last.
It'll be the last time you see some of your close friends you've grown up with in your childhood years. I'm guessing that means nothing to you but ofc it means something to others
Rurree
We weren't even supposed to have any prom due to the sudden change in the curriculum. But almost everyone in our batch was eager to have one, including me, so we went on and stockpiled around 300,000 pesos (around $6500, school had no involvement whatsoever) just to organize the event. Even if I found the traditional events of prom quite tedious, everything else was a huge success and it was pretty much fun, especially due to the fact that we had full control over the entire event.

I can't blame OP for being sad that he/she isn't able to go to prom, even if the reason was kind of stupid and avoidable. I think it does matter since it's a huge part of one's high school memories, well, at least for me.
Foxtrot

Railey2 wrote:

Get a fucking life.

OT: I'm sorry you can't go to prom. I never went, though, and so far I've had no regrets. I remember spending prom day drinking with friends, actually, and I think that was more fun.

EDIT: wrong quote
Railey2
what
archetype-
wise decisions
Rurree

archetype- wrote:

wise decisions
I don't think choosing work over prom is a wise decision, at least in OP's case.