forum

A New Challenger!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Scott-Pilgrim
Hey guys. My name's Jon. I love anime. I started watching anime around 2005. First real anime for me was Gantz and I was in 6th grade. So that was a bit too mature for me. But I subscirbed to the Anime Network and that caught my interest. I don't like long animes. I like animes that have a good 28 episodes or so. I don't mind extra seasons to those animes. As long as they don't go over 300 episodes. xD

DBZ Kai is an exception for me though. Currently watching that

I'm 17 years old. I have a PS3 and a Wii. I have most of the mainstream games for those. So add me if you wanna play. I'm willing to add any fellow anime lovers on my facebook.

So just ask for that. :o

Other than that, I'm like any normal 17 year old. Girls, drama, stress, and all that good stuff.

PSN is TheKeybladeLord
Bestelle
Oh hi there.
-insert welcoming message here-
Have fun, I don't really play that many gaemz on the Pee Es Tree so I'm not sure if I'll be adding you.
noneed
Welcome!Enjoy Osu! :3
Also like anime that don't have too much epsiodes but then they should be able to tell a great story in the short time(Death Note,Code Geass...)
Dragonball Kai?Isn't that the normal Dragonball Z with just new synchro and longer fight scenes?As far as I know it is going to go the same lenght then normal DBZ, or?

Hm, mainstream PS3 games?GTA 4?Would like to play..
Baka-Otome
Your signature gives me eye cancer.

Welcome.
Firo Prochainezo
Your signature gives me eye cancer.
Anyway, welcome!