forum

Powerful T. - Over The Rainbow

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Sure
Thank you! Liss & Liz :)

I DLed this map. But there is no .osb file.
MoonFragrance

Lissette wrote:

MoonFRainboW
02:30:392 - add note
- That part is fitted to drum sounds :)
Derekku
[General]
*Kiai should start at the same spot on all diffs. I see that you don't have it on the white tick in Normal/Insane since there are sliders, but having the kiai start early looks a bit strange. The music starts back on the white tick for the chorus, so having the kiai start on the white tick as well (albeit without an actual note) looks a lot better imo.
*Offset feels pretty early. Try 795 and resnap on all diffs, please.

[Easy]
00:17:399 (3) - I think that this was the only single red tick note in the whole diff. I'd like to say that it was unexpected, but it really wasn't. Oh well :v

[Normal+]
Looks nice.

[Insane]
*Perhaps lower the overall difficulty and/or drain a tick? @-@;

[MoonFRainboW]
*Arghhh stupid star difficulty making this look harder than [Insane]. And you already have drain so low... X___X;

Nice~
Topic Starter
Sure

Derekku wrote:

[General]
*Kiai should start at the same spot on all diffs. I see that you don't have it on the white tick in Normal/Insane since there are sliders, but having the kiai start early looks a bit strange. The music starts back on the white tick for the chorus, so having the kiai start on the white tick as well (albeit without an actual note) looks a lot better imo. // fixed
*Offset feels pretty early. Try 795 and resnap on all diffs, please. // I'm not sure about everyone's offset. so let's go by average. (775 to 785)

[Easy]
00:17:399 (3) - I think that this was the only single red tick note in the whole diff. I'd like to say that it was unexpected, but it really wasn't. Oh well :v // yes, it's fine >.<
Thanks for mod! :)
AruZela
Over the star~~~~<Tang!
Topic Starter
Sure

AruZela wrote:

Over the star~~~~<Tang!
Into the rainbow~
Lybydose
Offset +10ms (795)

Slider tick rate 2 goes with the song better. (in easy normal and insane, the other already has tick rate 2)

I can barely see the approach circles in combo color 3 (green) against the background when the notes were near the bottom. Change that color, or make it darker, or lighter, or something.

01:40:148 (1) - add finish maybe? (on easy normal and insane)
Topic Starter
Sure

Lybydose wrote:

Offset +10ms (795) // fixed

Slider tick rate 2 goes with the song better. (in easy normal and insane, the other already has tick rate 2) // fixed

I can barely see the approach circles in combo color 3 (green) against the background when the notes were near the bottom. Change that color, or make it darker, or lighter, or something. // changed it to a little bit lighter color.

01:40:148 (1) - add finish maybe? (on easy normal and insane) // no
Thanks for mod! :)
Then can I get bubble?
Alace
<MoonFRainboW>
HD-1 for diff spread ?

all good
Topic Starter
Sure

Alace wrote:

<MoonFRainboW>
HD-1 for diff spread ? // That is ineffective. Please leave it as it is.
Lybydose
Bubbled.
Hurude Rika
good luck!
Alace
you hurt me
My heart is broken
Q.Q
Yuji Tokaji
Congratz Yk ~
Lizbeth
grats yk <333
Topic Starter
Sure

Alace wrote:

you hurt me
My heart is broken
Q.Q
Why? I love you <3
Thanks everyone ^^
Andrea
Nice map ^^
ayey
Late but congrats yk
Pokie
weeee congrats XD
Topic Starter
Sure
Thanks all :D
Project_HQ
Congrats...

And btw, just being curious, where do you get this song?