forum

Online scoreboard for Taiko mod

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
FriSha_old
As you can see, this is my first request, first topic, even the first post. And this means that I'm a newbie, so don't take it very seriosly.
Don't kill me before you read this post/topic/request/whatever_you_call_it, okay?

I hope, this isn't already requested (If it is, kill me at this point)
Right now, Taiko mod is unranked and you can't enter your score at all. But I thought of something. There is "local scoreboard" (Without mods, with mods, and Taiko, you gain no online score in offline), "online scoreboard" (Without, with, and no Taiko =( You gain online score in ranked, no score in approved). But look, there could be "Online Taiko scoreboard" (There goes only Taiko mod (well, with other mods?), but you gain no score for that, like approved beatmaps). This will make Taiko mod more challengeable and make people play it more often. Yes, there will be three scoreboards.
Why third scoreboard for just one mod? - Well, the Taiko is the whole new game, right?
Why no online score and why not in the online scoreboard? - That's why it's unranked at the moment, yes?
Also, maybe Taiko mod with other mods = unranked, because hard rock does nothing, but will give x1,06 score, hidden IS hidden (people with memory of god will full combo it and and have a better score than others), etc.

So, that's about it. And now, when you read this post (I bellieve), you can kill me.
Also, sorry for my bad language, I'm very bad at english.
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
FriSha_old
Oh, yeah? ... Well, then kill this topic now (and, when someone requested this, was it on forum or IRC? If on forum, show the link for topic, okay?)

Sorry for being SO stupid >_<

Edit after 7:30 hours passed: Hey, somebody, kill this topic already, I can't see this fail anymore
mattyu007
Lock'd