forum

Switched to tablet, acc got worse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MiloSx7
Hey, I switched to tablet (One by Wacom Small) 3 days ago, aiming overall got easier but my accuracy is just all over the place. While I was playing with mouse my accuracy was so good, I sometimes managed to pull out 80UR plays, and even better.
Anyone else experienced this, and if you did what did you do to fix this?
Deva
Play more to get used to it.
Sheikah
You're using a new device to aim so it's normal. Your brain is learning and getting used to this. I switched to tablet a few days ago too, first days my acc drop a lot but now my acc is coming back, so just play more and everything will be fine.
Alea
Play and play with different a areas looking for your best area to get used to play with tablet.
It did happen with me too, is normal that when u change play style , u will need to test a lot.
Yushi
I actually noticed for the first week of playing with tablet switching from mouse I had to really concentrate to hit with the correct timing on notes. So yes just keep playing, give yourself a week and your ACC will be the same if not better after.
Infevo
Switching devices is likely to mess up your hands sync. Just get used to it.
Cinia Arctica
The biggest part of getting used to a tablet is finding the correct area for you. (I normally use the Left hand side) Just as others said, getting a tablet doesnt mean that you instantly get better. You have to practice and get used to it.

Hope it goes well.
Royce551
Just play a bit more and you'll get used to it,dont worry,im new to tablet too and im quite bad at it.but you had to practice to be good at mouse too,so,same with tablet.
Caenis
switched to tablet, instant 10x pp gain

tablet is an overpowered disgusting play style that needs to be gunned down
Infevo

Yuno Nikusu wrote:

not too hard multiply 80pp by 10.

but nvm. i think tablet is just way more fun. and if you think tablet is disgusting check out touch screen.
Topic Starter
MiloSx7
After one week of playing and practicing, I changed my area trice until I've found a perfect area, not too small, i'm very comfortable with aiming, but anyway I guess I got my accuracy back, but it's my stability that is the problem. I was watching my replays in detail and slow motion and noticed that every 3rd or 4th circle I hit, I go too early or late.
But my aim is. Oh my gosh. my aim.
ultravigo

Yuno Nikusu wrote:

exactly....say no to tablet