forum

Rumble Fighter Europe

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shinkou
Hi guys, I'm going to show you a free to play massive multiplayer online fighting game called Rumble Fighter.
Rumble Fighter is an amazing game with easy looking graphics and fun game play.
Theres much things to do in this game including:
Battle mode: Fun stages with edges that you can knock opponents off to incinerators you can throw them into!
Rumble mode: Fight opponents on moving screen stages or fight to keep the top in king of the hill!
Adventure mode: With 3 current available stages to choose from, fight zombies on a moving train or try to overcome bosses powers and defeat them!

This isn't like any usual fighting game, Rumble Fighter includes many different Scrolls ( Fighting Styles) and Exocores ( Transformations ) to choose from with a friendly community,customisable characters, fun contests, and regular updates every week!
Give Rumble fighter a try!
http://rf.ogplanet.com/eu
Two_old
I don't know about rumble fighter eu, but the na version is riddled with hackers (brazilians)
The_Priest_In_Yellow

ShinkouPhoenix wrote:

Hi guys, I'm going to show you a free to play massive multiplayer online fighting game called Rumble Fighter.
Amazing. A word well used.

ShinkouPhoenix wrote:

Battle mode: Fun stages with edges that you can knock opponents off to incinerators you can throw them into!
Mad world pvp, hooray.

ShinkouPhoenix wrote:

Rumble mode: Fight opponents on moving screen stages or fight to keep the top in king of the hill!
Moving stages, what. Scrolling levels in platformers are a pain in the ass, so no. Also, Unreal Tournament Domination.

ShinkouPhoenix wrote:

Adventure mode: With 3 current available stages to choose from, fight zombies on a moving train or try to overcome bosses powers and defeat them!
3 stages. Left4dead/Killing Floor/Resident Evil. Bossrush...

ShinkouPhoenix wrote:

This isn't like any usual fighting game
Tell me more.

ShinkouPhoenix wrote:

Rumble Fighter includes many different Scrolls ( Fighting Styles) and Exocores ( Transformations ) to choose from with a friendly community,customisable characters, fun contests...
So basically broken as shit.

ShinkouPhoenix wrote:

...regular updates every week!
ie. it'll be like TF2 in a few months.
Adamozo

The_Priest_In_Yellow wrote:

ShinkouPhoenix wrote:

Amazing. A word well used.

yaya

ShinkouPhoenix wrote:

Mad world pvp, hooray.

It's amazing

ShinkouPhoenix wrote:

Moving stages, what. Scrolling levels in platformers are a pain in the ass, so no. Also, Unreal Tournament Domination.
No

ShinkouPhoenix wrote:

3 stages. Left4dead/Killing Floor/Resident Evil. Bossrush...
it's completly different

ShinkouPhoenix wrote:

This isn't like any usual fighting game
Tell me more.
Watch gameplay.

ShinkouPhoenix wrote:

Rumble Fighter includes many different Scrolls ( Fighting Styles) and Exocores ( Transformations ) to choose from with a friendly community,customisable characters, fun contests...
So basically broken as shit.
No.

ShinkouPhoenix wrote:

...regular updates every week!
ie. it'll be like TF2 in a few months.

Not rly cuz, there's much stuff datz unrelased.
The_Priest_In_Yellow
Amazing is used often enough to lose its concept. The word is supposed to indicate a level of unbelievable excellence. Which is not apparent here.

Madworld sucked.

Yes scrolling stages are shit, eg. Journey to Silius. They are almost exclusively a bad idea to begin with, adding them in a supposed fighting game is an even worse idea than adding them in a sidescroller.

Three stages tells you it was tacked on.

I don't doubt that it's completely different, which is why I mention those games as more entertaining options. The zombie mod is one of the most commonly occurring modification of games, it's popular yes. But that means it is more often than not, when included in any game, slapped on and poorly thought through. Offering little to gameplay, other than something akin to the Unreal invasion mode.

Fighting games rely on balance, a game that is not balanced well makes for poor matchups, poor matchups make for bad fighting games. This game features character classes, defeating the idea of balance from the get go. Player customization is evil, if it offers modifiers it breaks balance, to which the solution would be to buy gear, which in turn moves us into rpg territory. Even if customization does not give modifiers, it is a cheap trick to make people pay through the use of a microtransaction system. At the core, such systems break almost every online game that purports itself to be free. Making WoW with its monthly subscription a more balanced choice.

Not rly cuz, there's much stuff datz unrelased.
Exactly my point. Release in increments and keep people busy with the new item release.

TL;DR
U mad brah ?
Rolled
this game was pretty excellent until hacking (godmode/no knockback) became mainstream as fuck. it was really depressing, actually. Me Two and Doom played since CB (NA Server) which was 2006ish. I would say that the 3 of us were easily among the top 10 players and we could go on win streaks in the triple digits. hackers really ruined this game :[
Lemon Water_old
This games alright...