forum

BoxPlot - Escape With The Clouds

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Strategas

Lasse wrote:

no kd, just some minor stuff I noticed while playing through the map since apparently I have it from when it was qualified and f2'd it
ar9.5 just feels a bit too high for how dense/slow the map is and that's me saying this as someone who plays lots of ar8 dt
=> played the map at 9.2 instead and that felt totally fine, so maybe you could consider 9.2 or 9.3? 9.5
05:37:115 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - is the only pattern where 9.5 might help a little bit, but at least for me that still seemed fine on lowered ar
it just makes the mpa feel so "hectic" seems perfect for me tho, it just feels much easier to read the jumps and some streams, so keep. I'd actually raise it to 10 if I could lol, but ppl would complain too much so...

02:43:014 (3,4,1) - and 02:48:238 (1,2,3,4,1) - would be nicer if spaced similarly since they sound pretty much the same/same for other part where this repeats (slightly lowering the first one and increasing the second onewould fit well, or just increasing the second one if you don't want to lower the spacing, lol) if you listen more closely you'd notice that 02:48:576 (1) - etc is the part where it gets highest pitch aka where I used those spaced tripples, but the music calms down at that exact place, so it's like how it is. same with the other part

also lowering the volume of the repeats for 02:48:576 (1,1) - and 05:41:160 (1,1) - would sound better imo
+adding some increasing volume timing points to the spinners afterwards would give those a nice effect good point

there was a stack that looked off while playing (might not even be noticeable at 9.5) => 04:22:115 (3,4,5) - it's not much but you can easily fix that :v
doesn't seem intentional as every other one of those seemed properly stacked during gameplay yes
sliderspam part is pretty fun to play even though second one was a bit more interesting

gl
thanks!
Milan-
06:28:351 (1) - zzz
also your normal hitfinish2 has a lot of unused track which increases the file size up to 1.x mb, in addition it's more audible on the left side which is quite annoying. try to find another oneplz unless you want to use this http://puu.sh/nmhFE/2756beb324.wav converted to mono and removed the extra thing at the end, doesnt sound too nice but uh up to you
Underforest
I'm agree with Milan-, pls replace the finish xd

Also, OD9 is better imo
Lasse
no silence + increased volume for left channel, right channel unchanged.
http://puu.sh/nmrGk/d3905a19ce.wav
http://i.imgur.com/xryXM90.jpg
Topic Starter
Strategas
huh, somehow the file changed back or what, I think I fixed it long ago lol.

anyway fixed all stuff. no od change for same reasons. also hayley williams to tags http://i.imgur.com/h3NysbE.png

thanks Lasse!
Milan-
wowwowweeh
snz

Milan- wrote:

wowwowweeh
rank plz ;w;
Underforest
Flame hype, pls pls pls

SPOILER
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sorry for spam, GL
DahplA
YES
Underforest
Where's BNs? ;_;
Rizia
is od9.5 really necessary?
06:29:643 (1) - kinda loud, try down to 40%
Topic Starter
Strategas

Rizia wrote:

is od9.5 really necessary? yes, this map is difficult and has very simple rhythm, od9 just feels too little
06:29:643 (1) - kinda loud, try down to 40% k
Rizia
qualified
Topic Starter
Strategas
ayyy thank you

and again thanks for everyone that helped requalify this

I hope it gets through this time. if some people thinks the spacing in some parts is overdone it's because of more intense bass in those sections.

<3
Stjpa
The map looks way better now than it used to be in the first qualify. Glad that you worked on the map, good luck! c:
Underforest
Congrats :)
Namki
grats~
DahplA
YES! FUCKING FINALLY!
Underforest
wait, 5 min or more maps should be flamed and not hearted o.o
-Visceral-
Hey uh, just out of curiosity, why is this OD 9.5? Not bashing, I'm curious tbh
Underforest
@Smoothie World p/4974836
Bearizm
Could use a better snare sound imo ;-;
Monstrata
Usually, you would want a higher OD if you're mapping complex rhythms, not simple rhythms lol. *shrugs*
Okoratu
I actually prefer it the other way around because simple rhythms with low od pose no challenge at all
Natsu
Simple rhythm work better with high OD, complex/weird rhythm is better with lower OD, bpm have much to do with it (note lock etc)
Hollow Delta
The AR seems a little high.

Maybe change the AR to 9.3 or 9.4?
Underforest
Current AR is fine
IamKwaN
Better provide justification for your suggestion and refutation. :P
Underforest
yey ranked with no dqs
Congrats again
Topic Starter
Strategas