forum

[duplicate] Brand new gamemode. Dual cursor mode.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ChangingOsu
Sounds like it's useless, right? Well, it could be fun! I saw this video and I was immediately inspired to make this. This would be so awesome to see this in osu!!
FrzR
Yeeeeaaahhh no, sorry.

First of all, latency would be a big issue whether big or small the ping is. it would not make the song progress consistently. While I like the idea of something similar to co-op in multiplayer with each of the players having their own combo colors to play with. it's not as that promising when ping comes into play.
abraker
dupe: t/421133
ReBOOting_ExE

FrzR wrote:

Yeeeeaaahhh no, sorry.

First of all, latency would be a big issue whether big or small the ping is. it would not make the song progress consistently. While I like the idea of something similar to co-op in multiplayer with each of the players having their own combo colors to play with. it's not as that promising when ping comes into play.
other than ping, this could be well implimented into the core gameplay. Ping and Latency dont necessarily have to prevent this idea into play however, with this new gamemode the team could add new settings for this gamemode where it could support lower ping users or latency. It can still happen and i'd really like to support it. Many people on MrRheinerZufall (currently subscribed to on youtube and creator of video) actually want this to be a thing than a private bot that he owns. lust look at his comments and people want this badly.