forum

dont play

posted
Total Posts
show more
DeathHydra

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

You're too retarded to realize you are retarded.
Actually do retards realize they are retarded?
Gumpy
I laughed, thanks fam.
Topic Starter
Jellyfish McGub

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

very mature. i wont forget this
Yuudachi-kun
I think it's your avatar.
E m i
play more
ZenithPhantasm

DeathAdderz wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Actually do retards realize they are retarded?
Unfortunately no
chainpullz

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Retards don't catch colds. ;)
Saphirshroom

bigfeh wrote:

I'm literally out of words right now. And for the people who've been around for a while, they've seen me and they know I got words. I've seen some shit, but your post... it's, it's something.

not making fun of you, just couldn't resist
chainpullz

Saphirshroom wrote:

bigfeh wrote:

I'm literally out of words right now. And for the people who've been around for a while, they've seen me and they know I got words. I've seen some shit, but your post... it's, it's something.

not making fun of you, just couldn't resist
I have no idea what this is about but ¡¡¡GODDAMMIT WE ARE BUILDING A WALL AND MEXICO IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT!!!

P.S. china
Insyni

Arthraxium wrote:

You can do research on how to do things correctly first, and posting here for questions should be the very last resort. Also, improvement doesn't come instantly. Advice and techniques are of no use without practice. It depends on your capability, and it may even take years. There is nothing wrong with "Play More".
I personally feel "Play More" isn't very specific. Playing more doesn't help unless you increase frequency and strategic approach.

Also, I personally think that people shouldn't be playing the game if they are not having any fun... unless they have an alternative goal they wish to achieve. Of course, by having a goal you can have a sense of accomplishment for achieving that goal, thus making it fun.
Sayorie

Insyni wrote:

I personally feel "Play More" isn't very specific. Playing more doesn't help unless you increase frequency and strategic approach.

Also, I personally think that people shouldn't be playing the game if they are not having any fun... unless they have an alternative goal they wish to achieve. Of course, by having a goal you can have a sense of accomplishment for achieving that goal, thus making it fun.
Strategic approach is not that of a big deal in comparison to experience gained from playing more. The only strategic approach you probably need would be the basics: reading, aim, and tapping. Playing more lets you improve in those aspects; you may become more consistent, read better, aim better, tap faster, and learn newer patterns. Of course, you still have to play more, properly.

rrtyui wrote:

Yuudachi-kun

Khelly wrote:

Rrtyui doesn't even speak proper english and if you look at that response in context of the question asked to him, it really doesn't mean much.
Sayorie

Khelly wrote:

Rrtyui doesn't even speak proper english and if you look at that response in context of the question asked to him, it really doesn't mean much.
Plz enjoy meme
Yuudachi-kun
No. I'm tired of hearing that pathetic excuse of a phrase
Sayorie
Let us preach something else, then.
7ambda
I'm enjoying this so much. Holy shit, OP is exactly like this guy I remember on another forum.
Bauxe

Arthraxium wrote:

Let us preach something else, then.
play more
I Give Up

Khelly wrote:

Yuudachi-kun

KukiMonster wrote:

Khelly wrote:

He should've just answered them all in Japanese :^)
winber1
if i had a penny for every time i had a penny, i would enjoy game
N0thingSpecial

winber1 wrote:

if i had a penny for every time i had a penny, i would enjoy game
dats a lot of play more