forum

Synchronize framerate to BPM?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
magasaki
Hello guys, I tried searching for the forums and I'm not sure if it has a solution or a workaround, but what I want is exactly what the title says.
Explanation:
I'm skinning some animated elements that goes shinier or bigger and returns to normal, and I noticed that it was distracting that they were expanding or shining out of tempo.

What I want:
Some way to make the framerate of some animated elements to adjust to the bpm of any music, so they expand or shine right to the beat.

I'm really sorry if it has a simple solution, but as I'm quite novice at skinning, I'm not finding the answer to it.

Thanks in advance.
[Kanzaki Ranko]

magasaki wrote:

Hello guys, I tried searching for the forums and I'm not sure if it has a solution or a workaround, but what I want is exactly what the title says.
Explanation:
I'm skinning some animated elements that goes shinier or bigger and returns to normal, and I noticed that it was distracting that they were expanding or shining out of tempo.

What I want:
Some way to make the framerate of some animated elements to adjust to the bpm of any music, so they expand or shine right to the beat.

I'm really sorry if it has a simple solution, but as I'm quite novice at skinning, I'm not finding the answer to it.

Thanks in advance.
That's not possible ATM. Maybe in osu!next?