forum

Greeting friends

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bombchu Link
Hello all, my name's Bombchu Link aka BLink

I'm currently 18 years of age and started playing osu! 4 weeks ago, at the time of this posting I'm ranked #317,757 and am trying to complete my first 5.0 star map. after doing a little lurking around these forums I am happy to say that I like the community and would love to be a part of it, so here I am.

I love how I'm starting to find new songs that are really good and are japanese (I'm studying that, but more on that a little later) I love the talent and effort put into these maps and the multiplayer function, it's fun to compete against others.

I don't have many friends, and none that like osu, but am sociable and would be interested in finding them here. ^^ (because you know, this is the kinda game your siblings/parents roll their eyes at when they seeing you "waste" so much time on.)

Though this isn't my first experience with forums/boards it it my first one that is linked to a multiplayer game. (never played league of legends or world of warcraft)

AS for more about myself, I really like retro games, such as as sonic, mario, the old zelda games and even took up speedrunning as a minor hobby for a while because I loved these titles so much. (that moment when you get 10 minutes from tying the world record for an hour and a half speedrun.) As well as indie games such as undertale, cave story, and spelunky. I've also dabbled in x86 asm coding and modified the game cave story for quite some time (think like ROM hacks) and got pretty decent at it, now I'm learning C++ and want to make an indie game one day in the near future, something like a visual novel and a fighting game.

Speaking of fighting games, I love those to, I use to play games like sonic the fighters back in the day and currently play super smash brothers (for wii U) at tournaments. I've definitively difficult to place well, but the tourney I have is tons of fun and as long as that's fun I guess everything's alright. ^^

Other then that I'm learning japanese, I one day wish to visit the place and speak the language fluently for some time, I'm currently studying for my JLPT 5 I plan on taking next year... (I am a very busy person, and when I'm not busy I'm lazy :D )

And finally I'm a big time sonic fanboy, one that hates a lot and loves a lot, but that's every sonic fan for you.

Thank you everyone for having me here! ~
Verniy_Chan
wow...
Welcome to the forums & HF~ BLink
Alea
ok that was a lot of reading :P

Welcome to the forums btw.
Topic Starter
Bombchu Link
Thanks, I don't post super often, but when I do I try to make it quality content worth reading.
olivia272
Welcome to the forums.
bigeosa
Welcome to the forums, it was interesting to read. Thank you.
Jiroski_old
Greetings to you good sir!
Bara-
Can you please add a tl;dr?
Nobody on the internet will actually read such long posts :P
Welcome anyway, good that you took the effort to create such post!
blooming tea
hello :D
Volta
too long don't read

but welcome to the forums! enjoy your stay~