forum

[invalid] Increase requirements needed to send pm's

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
abraker
Maybe something like having 100pp in any gamemode before you can send pm's. Because this.
Rilene
Maybe an something that isn't pp otherwise new player would not be able to make an Introduction thread.

And god, these scammers.
Topic Starter
abraker

Rilene wrote:

Maybe an something that isn't pp otherwise new player would not be able to make an Introduction thread.
And god, these scammers.
Well enable specific places were users will be able to post. Help forum and intro thread for instance.
Lanturn
I really don't see any reason. The moderation here is good enough to keep up with the crap.

Also, many first posts are by new users submitting beatmaps so they do need access to all of the modding forums (General Questions, Modding Queues, Pending/WIP etc)
Topic Starter
abraker

Lanturn wrote:

I really don't see any reason. The moderation here is good enough to keep up with the crap.

Also, many first posts are by new users submitting beatmaps so they do need access to all of the modding forums (General Questions, Modding Queues, Pending/WIP etc)
Dont see the point of letting sub 100pp post in modding queues since it displays unsufficient exposure to beatmaps. Same about pending/WIP.

If not forum threads, then pm's should definately be restricted.
Pawsu
I don't anything like the incident in the OP has really happened before, I doubt it'll happen again. I do agree with this:

Lanturn wrote:

Topic Starter
abraker

Pawsu wrote:

I don't anything like the incident in the OP has really happened before, I doubt it'll happen again.
This is the 2nd time it's happening within a month.

Alright going to change focus on restricting pms by new users instead of forums
Pawsu

abraker wrote:

Pawsu wrote:

I don't anything like the incident in the OP has really happened before, I doubt it'll happen again.
This is the 2nd time it's happening within a month.

Alright going to change focus on restricting pms by new users instead of forums
It's the same guy.
Topic Starter
abraker
Even so, that guy can create multis through some VPN's and continue spamming. At least make it harder for some random user to spam messages
Stefan
There is an easy way to get rid off: report them. :P

On-topic: That's a really bad idea which shouldn't be related to the pp/ranking/level/whatever. if anything happens that you're being disturbed please report these users.