forum

Any other players with cystic fibrosis?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheUnicornQuinn
I've been playing osu! For about a year now and I've randomly thought about the fact that I've never met anybody else in osu who has cystic fibrosis!
If any if you players have cystic fibrosis and would be willing to talk to my, send me a message over this website or message me in game when I'm online! Thanks! :) (sorry if I depressed you with this I'm just curious :?)
Vuelo Eluko
damn.. good luck
Bara-
I don't even know what it is >__>
Welcome though! Enjoy the forums!
weihe123
Damn... And I thought Carpals was bad... Anyways, have fun in Osu and the Forums :3
minibethangel
what is cystic fibrosis anyway??? but still welcome in forums XD
Topic Starter
TheUnicornQuinn
If anyone wants to know what cystic fibrosis is, it's a genetic disease that has many mutations, my mutation is relatively calm with the fact that it don't affect my lungs very much, more my digestive system, but in thmost common case, the mucus in your lungs thicken and you can have a chronic cough, and the digestive system has its digestive enzymes either, blocked out, not produced, or blocked out slightly, I for one, heave them blocked out so every time I eat something I have to take 6 (for now) enzyme pills when I eat plus so e other vitamins that help mimic the effect of digestive enzymes, and don't get me wrong, I still have lung symptoms, just not as bad as some people, haven't been hospitalized since 1st grade, and that was just for a bacteria my immune system couldn't rid out of my body in my lungs, and I have to use a nebulizer and somethin called a vest, the vest basically shakes my lungs to get the mucus out. So hopefully that clears some things up for you guys! Any questions fell free to ask, I will answer them in a timelys manner, thanks, and I will do my best to rank up ;)
Bara-
Oh wow, that sounds really bad. Good luck dealing with it, but seeing how you react to it, you'll manage! Keep up that good spirit
Topic Starter
TheUnicornQuinn
Thanks, Baraatjje, I'll manage, I have been for 14 years now! Thanks for the continued support! (This isn't an ad but there's the cystic fibrosis foundation that is trying to figure out a cure right now)but yeah, idk what else to say, you can add me on osu if you want, my skype is TheUnicornQuinn, and thanks again for the continued support fom all of you! :P