forum

Petit Rabbit's - No Poi!

posted
Total Posts
show more
DahplA
[General]
  1. Actually dying on the inside right now. On the side note, super fun map to play. The offset is completely fine on my end, as noted by the amazing UR. Here's the replay if you want it.
  2. At the start, there's sort of a unique violin noise that would sounds great if mapped. Please consider this.
[Daydream Cafe]
  1. 00:06:248 (1) - Just a minor suggestion. I would like to see this note placed higher in the field to represent a "higher" pitched vocal.
  2. 00:18:305 (10) - Ah yeah, in this stream the 10 really looked weird. It sort of like pops up from the rest of the stream and almost threw me off. To counter-act, I would place this note 00:18:400 (1) - more upwards, like this
  3. 00:40:046 (2) - Slightly off-stacked
  4. 02:28:369 - and 02:28:559 - I would've thought you'd use circles on these blue ticks to get the vocals here, since you've done it in every other part.
  5. 02:32:641 (4,5,6,7,1) - Ah, this part. I would like it if you sort of had one of these triples flow off the object and not stacked, so it's not that start and stop action. Sort of like this
  6. 03:00:552 (9) - and 03:02:071 (9) - Again, minor suggestion. I would have these as kick sliders. Good place to do them, since it will break up quite a long stream and it will further emphasise 03:00:742 (1) - and 03:02:261 (1) - as it creates more of a jump.
  7. 03:03:970 (1) - Not looking too good on the aesthetics. Do something like this. You can apply this where necessary
  8. 03:34:160 (1) - There's actually a sort of streamy noise of this note if you can hear it. Quite unique, so I would suggest looking into implementing that. On a side note, if you're going to leave that slider there, move it more downwards so it doesn't conflict with 03:33:210 (2) -
  9. 03:54:667 (2,3) - This almost threw me off, as I thought you'd stack the notes here like you usually do. Or at least, don't have them spaced that far.
  10. 03:56:945 (1) - Could be spaced further. It's the last note, the finale. It has the same spacing as 03:56:755 (6) - , so there's no real emphasis increase here.
[Hard]
  1. 00:33:210 (3) - This object is spaced very close in comparison to 00:31:881 (1) - . See this.
  2. 00:58:464 (2,3) - It's really awkward to have the claps on the sliderends. While the sliders to play with the vocals, I would still suggest changing this rhythm.
[Normal]
  1. 00:33:021 (6) - I would turn these into two circles. It's not really the same vocal tone as 00:32:641 (5) - , so having them as the same slider is weird. At 00:27:514 (1,2) - , since they're both on the same vocal line it's fine to have them like that. It happens quite a bit, so if you want to fix it then you can apply this to wherever necessary.
  2. 00:56:185 (4,5,6) - These circles are quite high in the playing field, almost touching the HP bar. It's a weird place to stack these notes here. I would move them more to the right.
Is this what heaven looks like? Love your work, this is amazing. Poi!
Topic Starter
Doormat

DahplA wrote:

[General]
  1. Actually dying on the inside right now. On the side note, super fun map to play. The offset is completely fine on my end, as noted by the amazing UR. Here's the replay if you want it. and it was near the beginning too :c
  2. At the start, there's sort of a unique violin noise that would sounds great if mapped. Please consider this. i did consider this, but i didn't want to start the map with some 1/4 beat rhythms so i decided against it
[Daydream Cafe]
  1. 00:06:248 (1) - Just a minor suggestion. I would like to see this note placed higher in the field to represent a "higher" pitched vocal. uhh sure, why not
  2. 00:18:305 (10) - Ah yeah, in this stream the 10 really looked weird. It sort of like pops up from the rest of the stream and almost threw me off. To counter-act, I would place this note 00:18:400 (1) - more upwards, like this sure; not too big a change
  3. 00:40:046 (2) - Slightly off-stacked fixed
  4. 02:28:369 - and 02:28:559 - I would've thought you'd use circles on these blue ticks to get the vocals here, since you've done it in every other part. i think the jumps work more effectively for this part because the second chorus is slightly different from the first chorus
  5. 02:32:641 (4,5,6,7,1) - Ah, this part. I would like it if you sort of had one of these triples flow off the object and not stacked, so it's not that start and stop action. Sort of like this yeah i agree; changed it so that it flows off the object more nicely, i hope
  6. 03:00:552 (9) - and 03:02:071 (9) - Again, minor suggestion. I would have these as kick sliders. Good place to do them, since it will break up quite a long stream and it will further emphasise 03:00:742 (1) - and 03:02:261 (1) - as it creates more of a jump. mm maybe; i kind of like the streams as they are right now
  7. 03:03:970 (1) - Not looking too good on the aesthetics. Do something like this. You can apply this where necessary i think i made it a little bit prettier now
  8. 03:34:160 (1) - There's actually a sort of streamy noise of this note if you can hear it. Quite unique, so I would suggest looking into implementing that. On a side note, if you're going to leave that slider there, move it more downwards so it doesn't conflict with 03:33:210 (2) - i can hear it, but i wasn't too sure on making this part a stream; i'll consider doing so if others think a stream here would be better. i don't think the conflict is too noticeable; the slider at 03:33:210 (2) fades away by the time the slider at 03:34:160 (1) appears
  9. 03:54:667 (2,3) - This almost threw me off, as I thought you'd stack the notes here like you usually do. Or at least, don't have them spaced that far. i wanted to space them out because this is the last chorus of the song, so it felt appropriate
  10. 03:56:945 (1) - Could be spaced further. It's the last note, the finale. It has the same spacing as 03:56:755 (6) - , so there's no real emphasis increase here. i agree.
[Hard]
  1. 00:33:210 (3) - This object is spaced very close in comparison to 00:31:881 (1) - . See this. i changed the distance here so it looks less close here; not sure if i succeeded, but it looks a little better
  2. 00:58:464 (2,3) - It's really awkward to have the claps on the sliderends. While the sliders to play with the vocals, I would still suggest changing this rhythm. mm maybe; i think they're fine for now, but i'm not shy from the idea. will change if others suggest this as well
[Normal]
  1. 00:33:021 (6) - I would turn these into two circles. It's not really the same vocal tone as 00:32:641 (5) - , so having them as the same slider is weird. At 00:27:514 (1,2) - , since they're both on the same vocal line it's fine to have them like that. It happens quite a bit, so if you want to fix it then you can apply this to wherever necessary. i agree
  2. 00:56:185 (4,5,6) - These circles are quite high in the playing field, almost touching the HP bar. It's a weird place to stack these notes here. I would move them more to the right. yeah i moved them down and to the right. i'm keeping the stacks though; i think they fit nicely here
Is this what heaven looks like? Love your work, this is amazing. Poi! >///<
Thanks for the mod.
_vanity
Hello, from my modding queue. o/
[Daydream Cafe]
  1. 00:02:261 (2,3,1) - Stack these?
  2. 00:12:704 (2) - Move this to around x: 220 y: 200? :)
  3. 00:18:970 (3,5) - Change these to singles? The sliders are fine, I just thought they were more fun to play as single notes.
  4. 01:40:995 (3,5) - ^
  5. 02:00:742 (4,6,7,8) - I don't believe there's enough here to support a triple.
  6. 02:33:210 (1) - Move this to x: 436 y: 216? *ocd intensifies* ;o;
  7. 02:49:350 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1) - Here I can see that you increase the space between the triples as a build up. This is fine, but increase the spacing between 02:49:729 (7,8,9) - a little bit more?
  8. 03:53:528 (7,8,9) - ^
  9. 03:33:970 (6,1) - Blanket (6)? Of couse adjust the pattern afterwards.
[]
Not a whole lot I can say about this map. It's really nice. What a cute song! Good luck. :)
Topic Starter
Doormat

_vanity wrote:

Hello, from my modding queue. o/
[Daydream Cafe]
  1. 00:02:261 (2,3,1) - Stack these? this was not stacked intentionally
  2. 00:12:704 (2) - Move this to around x: 220 y: 200? :) sure; it feels a little nicer to play
  3. 00:18:970 (3,5) - Change these to singles? The sliders are fine, I just thought they were more fun to play as single notes. i prefer them as kick sliders, sorry ):
  4. 01:40:995 (3,5) - ^ ^
  5. 02:00:742 (4,6,7,8) - I don't believe there's enough here to support a triple. take a listen to the piano, because that's what i'm following here
  6. 02:33:210 (1) - Move this to x: 436 y: 216? *ocd intensifies* ;o; lol sure; strange how a slight move looks so much better
  7. 02:49:350 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1) - Here I can see that you increase the space between the triples as a build up. This is fine, but increase the spacing between 02:49:729 (7,8,9) - a little bit more? sure
  8. 03:53:528 (7,8,9) - ^ increased spacing by a bit
  9. 03:33:970 (6,1) - Blanket (6)? Of couse adjust the pattern afterwards. i wasn't aiming to make a blanket here. if others think this should be a blanket then i'll just change the shape of the (6), but for now i'll leave it as is
[]
Not a whole lot I can say about this map. It's really nice. What a cute song! Good luck. :)
Thanks for the mod.
Kradfiz
Hello, just want to say I love your map. Just a few things:

Normal:
01:03:210 (4) - I think this might work better one tick later, and follow the part where they say dakara.
02:25:236 (4) - Same here.

Daydream Cafe:
00:23:717 (4,5) - This is cute part of music, but it seems the same as the rest of it. I would like to see it emphasized some, perhaps a small jump?
01:43:464 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2) - This part of music is soft, but player feels relatively same intensity in play. I think it should have a little burst of energy in the yes yes part.

Other than these few suggestions, I think these difficulties are amazing and very fun to play. Good luck on getting ranked!
Topic Starter
Doormat

Kradfiz wrote:

Hello, just want to say I love your map. Just a few things: kyaa thanks >w<

Normal:
01:03:210 (4) - I think this might work better one tick later, and follow the part where they say dakara.
02:25:236 (4) - Same here. i actually had this before, but moved it so that the drums weren't being ignored. i added a circle at 01:03:780 and 02:25:805 to compensate; it should feel better now

Daydream Cafe:
00:23:717 (4,5) - This is cute part of music, but it seems the same as the rest of it. I would like to see it emphasized some, perhaps a small jump? sure
01:43:464 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2) - This part of music is soft, but player feels relatively same intensity in play. I think it should have a little burst of energy in the yes yes part. i think this part is fine, although i have gotten some suggestions to tone this part down in terms of intensity. i'll probably do so if another person suggests this

Other than these few suggestions, I think these difficulties are amazing and very fun to play. Good luck on getting ranked!
Thanks for taking a look! Unexpected, but certainly welcome (:
DahplA

Doormat wrote:

i think this part is fine, although i have gotten some suggestions to tone this part down in terms of intensity. i'll probably do so if another person suggests this
You should firstly lower the volume in this area to match the decrease in intensity. It's kind of weird, since it has the same volume as 01:46:502 - which is where it picks up again.

01:44:128 (3) - Personally I think that a triple here is one of the reasons why this part feels more intense than it actually is. I would remove this.

01:45:742 (3,4) - I thought you would have two 1/2 sliders to match the "Yes, yes!" noise, sort of like at 00:23:717 (4,5) -

No Kudosu, I should've written this in the first mod but decided not to. #TotallyNotStalking
Topic Starter
Doormat

DahplA wrote:

Doormat wrote:

i think this part is fine, although i have gotten some suggestions to tone this part down in terms of intensity. i'll probably do so if another person suggests this
You should firstly lower the volume in this area to match the decrease in intensity. It's kind of weird, since it has the same volume as 01:46:502 - which is where it picks up again. yeah i agree; made this section quieter

01:44:128 (3) - Personally I think that a triple here is one of the reasons why this part feels more intense than it actually is. I would remove this. after listening to it for a while, i agree; removed

01:45:742 (3,4) - I thought you would have two 1/2 sliders to match the "Yes, yes!" noise, sort of like at 00:23:717 (4,5) - the slight pause between the "yes, yes!" sounds more appropriate here in my opinion; it creates an emphasis on the second "yes"

No Kudosu, I should've written this in the first mod but decided not to. #TotallyNotStalking lol, thanks again for taking a second look regardless
Fixed this part; it should feel less intense now, I hope.
Megumi Kato
amazing beatmap, i listen to no poi everytime b4 i got to bed, please make this happen :D
Yohanes

nowaifu_nolaifu wrote:

amazing beatmap, i listen to no poi everytime b4 i got to bed, please make this happen :D
"I woship loli everytime b4 I got to bed"
Chihara Minori

Yohanes wrote:

nowaifu_nolaifu wrote:

cant argue it ww
since my waifu is loli w

Ranked Please :'3
Kalibe
This will be a short mod.. really i can't find much here, it's pretty nice mapset tho :3

Easy :

- Widescreen, p l e a s e off.
- 00:20:109 (4) - I play this diff on EZ mode and this is out of offscreen when i play this mode. Consider to move it a bit to up tho.
- 00:48:780 (1) - Add whistle on head? Sounds cool !
- 00:57:894 (1) - Clap, Finish and Whistle at the same time? Please, lol.. remove Clap and Whistle from this object, they aren't fit neat dude.
- 01:00:932 (1) - ^ Same reason : Clap for me is not fitting at all.
- 01:22:957 (2,3) - Check spacing maybe? I'm not sure, but i think it's inconsistent.
- 01:28:843 - 01:29:223 - 01:29:603 - You can add Claps here for emphasis sounds imo.
- 02:30:362 (3) - Remove Whistle on end?
- 02:50:299 (1,2,3) - same as in - 01:28:843 claps sounds good to me imo.
- 03:54:097 (1,2,3) - ^
- Ahh.. if you want to apply hs suggestions, please add it to harder diffs.

That's all. If you feel like this post doesn't help, don't shoot kudos for this. Good luck o/
Topic Starter
Doormat

nowaifu_nolaifu wrote:

Yohanes wrote:

eclipselotus wrote:

cant argue it ww
since my waifu is loli w

Ranked Please :'3
what is this exchange LOL. thanks for the stars lotus c:

Kalibe wrote:

This will be a short mod.. really i can't find much here, it's pretty nice mapset tho :3 don't worry about it; thanks for taking a look!

Easy :

- Widescreen, p l e a s e off. abababa i thought i fixed this on all difficulties xo
- 00:20:109 (4) - I play this diff on EZ mode and this is out of offscreen when i play this mode. Consider to move it a bit to up tho. sure
- 00:48:780 (1) - Add whistle on head? Sounds cool ! it does sound nice
- 00:57:894 (1) - Clap, Finish and Whistle at the same time? Please, lol.. remove Clap and Whistle from this object, they aren't fit neat dude. yeah i was a little unsure about this lol; fixed
- 01:00:932 (1) - ^ Same reason : Clap for me is not fitting at all. i'm not so sure; i think the clap here is fine
- 01:22:957 (2,3) - Check spacing maybe? I'm not sure, but i think it's inconsistent. yeah i think it's a little off too; made it a little more consistent; hopefully it's better now
- 01:28:843 - 01:29:223 - 01:29:603 - You can add Claps here for emphasis sounds imo. your right about emphasizing these hitsounds, but i don't think the clap is appropriate here; used a normal sampleset instead
- 02:30:362 (3) - Remove Whistle on end? i think this whistle is fine
- 02:50:299 (1,2,3) - same as in - 01:28:843 claps sounds good to me imo. opted for the normal sampleset instead
- 03:54:097 (1,2,3) - ^ ^
- Ahh.. if you want to apply hs suggestions, please add it to harder diffs. yep

That's all. If you feel like this post doesn't help, don't shoot kudos for this. Good luck o/
Thanks for the mod.
Qiyana
Hi! From My Queue! Very short, very perfect.

Easy
[General]
Nothing. Lol
[Modding Itself]
00:44:413 (3,4,1) - DS
Topic Starter
Doormat

Dyl-Byl wrote:

Easy
[General]
Nothing. Lol
[Modding Itself]
00:44:413 (3,4,1) - DS lolk; fixed it so it's closer to 0.9x
Thanks for taking a look.
JBHyperion
Don't mind me, just doing some cleaning up.

Dyl-Byl wrote:

Easy
[General]
Nothing. Lol
[Modding Itself]
00:44:413 (3,4,1) - DS

wiki article wrote:

Was this a substantial mod post? Did the mod post point out more than a couple of things to improve or fix your map?
Kudosu is typically unwarranted for a single suggestion, unless it's a serious or unrankable issue. This is directed more towards the modder in question than the mapper - please do not abuse the kudosu system by repeatedly posting short and trivial mods.

BNs, QATs, etc. can view your modding history to show that this is the case, so please refrain from posting these short/trivial suggestions on random threads in an attempt to farm kudosu. Instead, if you want to help the community, make a conscious effort to improve your modding practice by attempting to point out more helpful suggestions and explain your reasons for doing so.

If you are ever unsure about whether to award kudosu or not, please feel free to ask a BN/other experienced member for advice. Awarding for trivial/single suggestions does increase the SP on your map, but it degrades the rewards system and will be detected eventually.

Good luck with the map!
Topic Starter
Doormat

JBHyperion wrote:

If you are ever unsure about whether to award kudosu or not, please feel free to ask a BN/other experienced member for advice. Awarding for trivial/single suggestions does increase the SP on your map, but it degrades the rewards system and will be detected eventually.

Good luck with the map!
Oh, my bad. Sorry about that! I'll definitely be sure to check with someone if I'm unsure of something like this in the future-
NucleaRaven
Hi from my queue o/

[Daydream Cafe]
  1. 02:00:742 (4,5) - spacing here isnt = to the rest of the combo's spacing. Usually id be fine with something like this but i cant see a reason to change the spacing so id say change it so that is = (use 3.1x DS) - also applies to 02:01:502 (9) - however if you have a reason for the spacing changes then feel free to keep it as is ^^.
  2. 02:37:198 (4,5,6) - stack this triple (you stacked the one before it so stack this one for consistency) - im only pointing out this one specifically as its two triples in a row - if there were a few notes in b/n then you wouldnt need to stack it.
  3. 02:49:065 (2,3) - Youve accelerated this triples really well - but this spot in particular isnt consistent with the rest of them. unstack them - use 0.3x ds as then it would get consistently bigger.
  4. 03:40:616 (2,3) - Random idea... NC these?
  5. 03:56:755 (6,1) - another random idea... ctrl+g? (i feel it emphasis's the last note better but really up to you).
Nice map!! These mods were really picky so feel free to ignore them if you dont think they are good changes.
GL!!
Topic Starter
Doormat

NucleaRaven wrote:

Hi from my queue o/

[Daydream Cafe]
  1. 02:00:742 (4,5) - spacing here isnt = to the rest of the combo's spacing. Usually id be fine with something like this but i cant see a reason to change the spacing so id say change it so that is = (use 3.1x DS) - also applies to 02:01:502 (9) - however if you have a reason for the spacing changes then feel free to keep it as is ^^. adjusted the spacing here so it's a bit more consistent
  2. 02:37:198 (4,5,6) - stack this triple (you stacked the one before it so stack this one for consistency) - im only pointing out this one specifically as its two triples in a row - if there were a few notes in b/n then you wouldnt need to stack it. i think this part plays fine, so i don't see a reason to need to change it. i wanted the second chorus to feel slightly more different than the first chorus, which is why i wanted this part unstacked; i didn't want to make it stacked like i did in the first chorus
  3. 02:49:065 (2,3) - Youve accelerated this triples really well - but this spot in particular isnt consistent with the rest of them. unstack them - use 0.3x ds as then it would get consistently bigger. i think this part plays fine as well; it's not too flow breaking and in my opinion it helps set up the buildup more nicely
  4. 03:40:616 (2,3) - Random idea... NC these? mm probably not; i don't think they're necessary here
  5. 03:56:755 (6,1) - another random idea... ctrl+g? (i feel it emphasis's the last note better but really up to you). i agree; it feels a little bit nicer in my opinion
Nice map!! These mods were really picky so feel free to ignore them if you dont think they are good changes.
GL!!
Thanks for the mod. Also made a few other adjustments to a couple other things.
SoySauce
Hi from my queue :D

General
  1. Easy has 6 kiai times but the others don't
Normal
  1. 00:38:147 (4) - NC this maybe? To emphasize the 4 strong beats
  2. 01:03:210 (4,5) - ctrl+g this since the vocals match up more in a group of three notes which is the slider and a circle before it supports the beat before the vocals
  3. 01:21:248 (5,6) - Suggest you don't do this stack as beginners might mistaken that (6) is 1/2 beats away instead of a whole beat
  4. 02:00:173 (5) - NC for 4 strong beats too
  5. 02:25:236 (4,5) - ctrl+g too
  6. 02:43:274 (5,6) - Don't stack too
  7. 03:40:995 (5,6) - ^
Hard
  1. 01:06:248 (3,4,5) - Since this is Hard diff I don't think you would need to overmap that much. Just do 2 circles here. Applies to all the similar parts throughout the song
  2. Seems perfect to me.
Daydream Cafe
  1. 00:01:692 (1) - ctrl+h this?
  2. 00:38:907 (5,6,7) - Well, there's already a pretty big jump. I don't think you need to add a triple in it plus it's just overmapping. Applies to all the similar parts throughout the song. maybe you can also increase the jumps after you remove the triple
  3. 01:06:248 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - Random suggestion. I guess you already know that this stream is overmapped so how about change to 4 1/4 sliders or just simply, a jump? Make it a bit big if you want to do jumps lol. Applies to all the similar parts throughout the song
  4. 02:31:312 (3,4,5,6,7) - Don't do streams here just like my point above and I suggest you do streams at here instead if you want as the vocals are at 1/4 beats
  5. 02:57:514 (6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I'm sure you are aware of this but this part can be added with some streams and kicksliders. Just my suggestion as I would do streams there

And that's all! Beatmaps looks very good! Hope this helps and good luck with your map :D
Topic Starter
Doormat

Cagrux wrote:

Hi from my queue :D

General
  1. Easy has 6 kiai times but the others don't oh woops; that was from me experimenting with some stuff. must've forgot to change it back. nice catch!
Normal
  1. 00:38:147 (4) - NC this maybe? To emphasize the 4 strong beats mm maybe; it's fine the way it is now, but that isn't a bad idea either. i prefer them being the same combo for the sake of having the combos be consistent, but if others think a new combo here is a good idea, i'll probably change it
  2. 01:03:210 (4,5) - ctrl+g this since the vocals match up more in a group of three notes which is the slider and a circle before it supports the beat before the vocals sure
  3. 01:21:248 (5,6) - Suggest you don't do this stack as beginners might mistaken that (6) is 1/2 beats away instead of a whole beat the stacks during this chorus are all 1/1 stacks, so i think it's fine the way it's set up since there's nothing too confusing about the stacks. however, you aren't the only one that pointed this out, so i'll consider changing it if more people bring this up
  4. 02:00:173 (5) - NC for 4 strong beats too same comment
  5. 02:25:236 (4,5) - ctrl+g too yeah
  6. 02:43:274 (5,6) - Don't stack too same comment
  7. 03:40:995 (5,6) - ^ same comment
Hard
  1. 01:06:248 (3,4,5) - Since this is Hard diff I don't think you would need to overmap that much. Just do 2 circles here. Applies to all the similar parts throughout the song i think the triples are fine; it's not too overmapped and it serves as a nice introduction to the insane
  2. Seems perfect to me.
Daydream Cafe
  1. 00:01:692 (1) - ctrl+h this? i'm not too sure; it makes the following 1/1 notes feel a little awkward to play in my opinion
  2. 00:38:907 (5,6,7) - Well, there's already a pretty big jump. I don't think you need to add a triple in it plus it's just overmapping. Applies to all the similar parts throughout the song. maybe you can also increase the jumps after you remove the triple the triple is there because mapped to the piano; it doesn't feel overmapped to me.
  3. 01:06:248 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - Random suggestion. I guess you already know that this stream is overmapped so how about change to 4 1/4 sliders or just simply, a jump? Make it a bit big if you want to do jumps lol. Applies to all the similar parts throughout the song doesn't feel overmapped to me
  4. 02:31:312 (3,4,5,6,7) - Don't do streams here just like my point above and I suggest you do streams at here instead if you want as the vocals are at 1/4 beats again, it feels fine to me
  5. 02:57:514 (6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I'm sure you are aware of this but this part can be added with some streams and kicksliders. Just my suggestion as I would do streams there maybe; they're not bad, but i also like what i currently have. maybe if more people suggest i do this..

And that's all! Beatmaps looks very good! Hope this helps and good luck with your map :D
Thanks for the mod. Also made a few additional (small) changes to the Hard difficulty
Topic Starter
Doormat
after some more consideration, i decided to update the normal difficulty to address the following issues that some people suggested i change:

pishifat wrote:

normal
there's also the stacks underneath 1/2 sliderends like 01:21:248 (5,6,1) - which are like clicking a 3/2 + 1/1 thing while having vision impaired cuz of the sliderendstack:(

Cagrux wrote:

1. 01:21:248 (5,6) - Suggest you don't do this stack as beginners might mistaken that (6) is 1/2 beats away instead of a whole beat
  2. 02:43:274 (5,6) - Don't stack too
  3. 03:40:995 (5,6) - ^
there are no longer stacks underneath any sliderends, so vision shouldn't be impaired anymore, hopefully.
Setz
something silly that kinda triggers me

Wouldn't "Rabbit House" make more sense as the custom diff name? you are using the song title of the first opening as the diff name...... which could be quite confusing.

I know, this is dumb and pointless, but triggers me none the less :roll:
Topic Starter
Doormat

Setz wrote:

something silly that kinda triggers me

Wouldn't "Rabbit House" make more sense as the custom diff name? you are using the song title of the first opening as the diff name...... which could be quite confusing.

I know, this is dumb and pointless, but triggers me none the less :roll:
Hmm, that's not a bad difficulty name either, seeing as how Rabbit House is the name of the café where Chino, Cocoa, and Rize work at. I'll put some more thought into it, because I'm pretty fond of the current difficulty name.

edit: yeah okay decided to rename the Insane to Rabbit House
Slayed_old_1
from my q sorry for the delay

general

why moecharacters are in tags rofl

ins

00:06:438 (1) - maybe ull put the spinner on the tick before so it will clearly follow the vocals

00:13:274 (6,7) - wow, smth like a pretty huge jump since there is nothing changing in music (yes it is strong beat, but it shouldnt have 2x spacing compare to other notes here)

00:38:147 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - woa. such a suddenly jump. can u do smth like this http://cs633126.vk.me/v633126809/13f74/jNy19TSvc1c.jpg ? not really this but something around that? i mean u could do this 00:38:147 (1,2) - with normal spacing, after that on the second two increase it and etc

01:08:337 (1) - maybe ull move this to x=253 y=80, so the blanket with the triplet will be much better?

01:38:527 (6,7,1) - again halfscreen jump without reason. i have nothing to say to pp maps, but these jumps sometimes really look too forced, so maybe qat will argue about that

02:00:173 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - see? even this jump is not that big as u got in the first same moment that i mention

02:19:919 (1) - why so low spacing in this part? look at this 01:49:540 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - and compare to spacing u got in the part i mention, kinda strange, u know

02:54:286 (5,3) - just my own opinion, i think these notes should be stacked, but as you like

thats all for ins i think.. for me some jumps are really weird, but other stuff is cool mapped and looks nice

hard

ar is too high for this bpm. use 7 or 7.5 at least

00:11:945 (3,1) - again kinda strange jump for a hard diff, since stong beat is on the slider, not circle xd

00:14:413 (2,3,1) - and another one

00:38:527 (3,1) - maybe ull better stack this? overlaps in low diff doesnt look cool

01:01:502 (2,3) - kinda unreadable. at least nc this to indicate the spacing change

01:05:299 (1) - nazi, but the tail can be stacked better with 01:04:540 (2) - this slider

01:07:957 (3) - again unreadable pattern, since here 01:07:767 - we have a sound too, so player could think that its 1/2, not 1/1 and get a slider break. better nc xd there were a few mor such moments, but i didnt mention them, hope u understand what to do xd

02:34:919 (1) - maybe u will change a curve a bit like here http://cs633126.vk.me/v633126809/13f7d/kTxF0FgYZSs.jpg to make a blanket and avoid overlap with this note 02:33:970 (4) - ?

03:16:881 (3,4,5,6,7) - wow, isnt 5note stream too hard for a hard diff? u missed stream on the other such places but u put it here. kinda random i guess

easy diffs look nice, nothing to say

gl!
Topic Starter
Doormat

Slayed wrote:

from my q sorry for the delay

general

why moecharacters are in tags rofl because the group Petit Rabbit's is made up of these characters, I thought I'd include them and their CVs in the tags

ins

00:06:438 (1) - maybe ull put the spinner on the tick before so it will clearly follow the vocals i wanted to highlight the vocals, which is why there's a circle there

00:13:274 (6,7) - wow, smth like a pretty huge jump since there is nothing changing in music (yes it is strong beat, but it shouldnt have 2x spacing compare to other notes here) spacing here is fine in my opinion

00:38:147 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - woa. such a suddenly jump. can u do smth like this http://cs633126.vk.me/v633126809/13f74/jNy19TSvc1c.jpg ? not really this but something around that? i mean u could do this 00:38:147 (1,2) - with normal spacing, after that on the second two increase it and etc i prefer what i currently have; i did lower the distance here by just a little bit though, because it ruins the feel i was trying to go for here if i reduce it by too much

01:08:337 (1) - maybe ull move this to x=253 y=80, so the blanket with the triplet will be much better? mm that doesn't look right to me-

01:38:527 (6,7,1) - again halfscreen jump without reason. i have nothing to say to pp maps, but these jumps sometimes really look too forced, so maybe qat will argue about that not really halfscreen jumps, in my opinion, but i did lower the distance by a bit

02:00:173 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - see? even this jump is not that big as u got in the first same moment that i mention

02:19:919 (1) - why so low spacing in this part? look at this 01:49:540 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - and compare to spacing u got in the part i mention, kinda strange, u know those two are different composition wise, so i think it's fine if spacing between these two parts is different to help distinguish the two apart

02:54:286 (5,3) - just my own opinion, i think these notes should be stacked, but as you like sure

thats all for ins i think.. for me some jumps are really weird, but other stuff is cool mapped and looks nice

hard

ar is too high for this bpm. use 7 or 7.5 at least tried it, but it doesn't feel right to me. will lower it again if a bn or qat mentions this, but i really believe AR8 is better for this difficulty

00:11:945 (3,1) - again kinda strange jump for a hard diff, since stong beat is on the slider, not circle xd i think it's fine; it's to help lead the player into the new combo

00:14:413 (2,3,1) - and another one ^

00:38:527 (3,1) - maybe ull better stack this? overlaps in low diff doesnt look cool sure

01:01:502 (2,3) - kinda unreadable. at least nc this to indicate the spacing change i think it reads just fine

01:05:299 (1) - nazi, but the tail can be stacked better with 01:04:540 (2) - this slider fixed

01:07:957 (3) - again unreadable pattern, since here 01:07:767 - we have a sound too, so player could think that its 1/2, not 1/1 and get a slider break. better nc xd there were a few mor such moments, but i didnt mention them, hope u understand what to do xd again, i think it reads just fine

02:34:919 (1) - maybe u will change a curve a bit like here http://cs633126.vk.me/v633126809/13f7d/kTxF0FgYZSs.jpg to make a blanket and avoid overlap with this note 02:33:970 (4) - ? the overlap here is barely noticeable in my opinion; the (4) mostly fades away by the time the (1) comes in

03:16:881 (3,4,5,6,7) - wow, isnt 5note stream too hard for a hard diff? u missed stream on the other such places but u put it here. kinda random i guess this is the only 5-note burst in the map, so i think it should be okay. i'll probably nerf it if a bn or qat suggest i do so

easy diffs look nice, nothing to say

gl!
Thanks for the mod.
Sotarks
GOD BNS RANK THIS MAP ITS SO GUD!!!

I like turtles

Have my star poipoi
Topic Starter
Doormat

Sotarks wrote:

GOD BNS RANK THIS MAP ITS SO GUD!!!

I like turtles

Have my star poipoi
what is this LOL. thanks for the star~ anyways, made a few significant changes i thought i'd just jot down in case i forgot what i changed-

[Rabbit House]
  1. 00:45:742 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - changed up the jump patterns here to something i think is a little more comfortable because i didn't particularly like the old pattern after playing through it multiple times
  2. 03:17:261 (7) - changed this into two 1/4 kick sliders because it feels more satisfying than the 1/2 slider before, which felt a little underwhelming for the Insane in my opinion
  3. (changed on 2016.02.15): 00:38:147 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - everybody kept saying these jumps were a little too crazy; after playing through it multiple times, i partially agree and nerfed them a little bit more
Yuii-
Dude, your flow is so similar to mine. Will be modding this map very soon! vick incoming~
vick
Rabbit House

1. 00:03:021 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - In general, this flows pretty bad. Maybe you can move 00:03:590 (2) - a little ? Then you can 00:03:970 (4) - Ctrl + G and make the blanket with the 00:03:780 (3) - and 00:03:021 (1) - ? Also, 00:03:780 (3,5) - are overlapped so maybe with the new pattern you can full stack this.
  2. 00:10:236 (5,1) - Maybe blanket here ?
  3. 00:13:274 (6,7) - This jump its huge compared to the other parts of the map.
  4. 00:13:843 (1) - This note flows pretty bad and 00:14:223 (2) - its too close compared to this jump 00:14:413 (3,6) -
  5. 00:15:742 (2,6) - This overlap its pretty bad, but it can be fixed really easily moving the 00:16:692 (6) - here: http://puu.sh/nmwyu/ff5124508b.jpg
  6. 00:20:109 (1) - The sound in this part of the song sounds like a strong tick, or note (idk how to call it, sorry orz) maybe you can change it for a slider 1/2 and then a circle ?
  7. 00:22:198 (4,5) - I dont like this flow at all, but i dont know, its your opinion here. (Maybe something like this ? http://puu.sh/nmxcD/921b0e273c.jpg)
  8. 00:23:527 (3,5) - Maybe move this notes to make a blanket with 00:22:957 (1) -
  9. 00:25:236 (4,5,6,7) - This flows pretty bad, maybe move the 00:25:426 (5) - more to the right ? if you do that maybe you can make the blanket with 00:25:995 (1) - (Also, 00:25:616 (6,2) - its overlapped, can you fix this ? ;-;)
  10. 00:27:135 (5,1,2) - I dont like this spacing, but idk..
  11. 00:28:843 (7,1) - Wtf this spacing ????? And even if your going to make such a HUGE spacing there, why it is not blanket with the 00:28:274 (5) - ?
  12. 00:33:970 (3,8) - Blanket ?
  13. 00:34:919 (8,1) - This flows pretty bad, maybe if you rotate the 00:35:109 (1) - a bit ?
  14. 00:34:350 (5,2) - Stack ?
  15. 00:35:679 (3,4,5) - I would make this a little bit further and blaket with 00:35:109 (1) -
  16. 00:38:147 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Yuii- me dijo que me haga el boludo con esto. (Its a joke to Yuii- )
  17. 00:41:185 (1,2,3) - The spacing and the flow with the 00:41:755 (3) - its a little bit different with the 00:41:185 (1) -
  18. 00:48:590 (1) - Maybe make this Blanket with the 00:48:021 (4) - and you can move 00:49:160 (2) - to make a better flow.
  19. 00:50:109 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Maybe change this for something like this ? http://puu.sh/nmyy3/62013d9431.jpg I think this has a better flow.
  20. 00:54:856 (1) - Make this blanket with 00:54:097 (4) -
  21. 00:58:274 (2) - The triple is here ? idk
  22. 01:00:932 (1,2,3) - This has a pretty bad flow
  23. 01:17:071 (5,1) - This is not bad, but maybe spacing too big ?
  24. 01:25:805 (2,3,4,5,6,1) - This spacing is so tiny compared to the huge jumps you made in the kiai, maybe change it a little ? :D
  25. 01:27:040 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - I'm not sure about this ;-;
  26. 01:30:173 (2) - If you move that note a little bit further that pattern would be amazing !
  27. 01:31:122 (1,6) - Here again, that overlap flows pretty bad, but i dont really know how to fix it without changing the whole pattern
  28. 01:31:122 (1,2) - Maybe stack the 01:33:021 (2) - here ?
  29. 01:37:198 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - This jumps flows pretty bad imo, maybe consider changing this ? If you need help you can talk me ingame :D
  30. 01:42:135 (1) - Here is the same i point you in the first part.
  31. 01:44:983 (1) - Maybe Ctrl + G and move close to the 01:44:603 (5) - without losing the blanket
  32. 01:47:261 (4,2) - Can you fix this overlapp ? ;-;
  33. 01:49:540 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4) - This flows perfect ! Good job ! :D
  34. 01:56:755 (7,8,1) - Maybe change this a little bit ? The spacing looks so forced and so diferent between 01:56:755 (7,8) - and 01:56:945 (8,1) -
  35. 02:01:692 (1,2,3,4,5) - Im sorry, i dont like this. Can you remap this pattern ? ;-;
  36. 02:10:426 (6,1) - This flows plays pretty bad imo
  37. 02:56:185 (1,6) - Maybe stack this ?
  38. 02:59:033 (7,2) - Same
  39. 03:25:046 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - Best pattern of the map ! I love it :D
  40. 03:38:717 (9,1) - This spacing its really confusing compared to the previus part of the map.
  41. 03:45:932 (6,1,3) - stack and blanket ?
Topic Starter
Doormat

Yuii- wrote:

Dude, your flow is so similar to mine. Will be modding this map very soon! vick incoming~
Neat! Thanks again, Yuii- (:

vick wrote:

Rabbit House

1. 00:03:021 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - In general, this flows pretty bad. Maybe you can move 00:03:590 (2) - a little ? Then you can 00:03:970 (4) - Ctrl + G and make the blanket with the 00:03:780 (3) - and 00:03:021 (1) - ? Also, 00:03:780 (3,5) - are overlapped so maybe with the new pattern you can full stack this. i think the flow here is fine; the (4) is positioned the way it is because i didn't want the flow here to be circular. the (4) is already blanketing the pink (1) from the next combo, so I don't think it needs to blanket (3). finally, the (3) fades away by the time the (5) comes into play, so the overlap here is unnoticeable
  2. 00:10:236 (5,1) - Maybe blanket here ? it was a blanket, but it could've definitely been better. improved this blanket, i hope.
  3. 00:13:274 (6,7) - This jump its huge compared to the other parts of the map. i think other people have pointed this out before; i ended up reducing the jump here
  4. 00:13:843 (1) - This note flows pretty bad and 00:14:223 (2) - its too close compared to this jump 00:14:413 (3,6) - flow here was affected because of the previous change; i think it's for the better now
  5. 00:15:742 (2,6) - This overlap its pretty bad, but it can be fixed really easily moving the 00:16:692 (6) - here: http://puu.sh/nmwyu/ff5124508b.jpg okay, i moved the (6). they shouldn't be overlapping now
  6. 00:20:109 (1) - The sound in this part of the song sounds like a strong tick, or note (idk how to call it, sorry orz) maybe you can change it for a slider 1/2 and then a circle ? this slider is following the vocals, which is a sustained 1/1 slider. no change here
  7. 00:22:198 (4,5) - I dont like this flow at all, but i dont know, its your opinion here. (Maybe something like this ? http://puu.sh/nmxcD/921b0e273c.jpg) sure; made the angle here less sharp
  8. 00:23:527 (3,5) - Maybe move this notes to make a blanket with 00:22:957 (1) - this circle wasn't intended to be blanketed
  9. 00:25:236 (4,5,6,7) - This flows pretty bad, maybe move the 00:25:426 (5) - more to the right ? if you do that maybe you can make the blanket with 00:25:995 (1) - (Also, 00:25:616 (6,2) - its overlapped, can you fix this ? ;-;) i moved the (6) to avoid overlapping with the (2), but i'm retaining the jumps here because i prefer the flow this way
  10. 00:27:135 (5,1,2) - I dont like this spacing, but idk.. it seems fine to me; it's not too extreme and it flows fine
  11. 00:28:843 (7,1) - Wtf this spacing ????? And even if your going to make such a HUGE spacing there, why it is not blanket with the 00:28:274 (5) - ? it was never intended to be a blanket, but i do admit the spacing is kind of crazy. reduced the spacing here by a bit
  12. 00:33:970 (3,8) - Blanket ? woops; this was supposed to be a blanket. fixed
  13. 00:34:919 (8,1) - This flows pretty bad, maybe if you rotate the 00:35:109 (1) - a bit ? i prefer this current rotation actually; it promotes a circular movement that i wanted to use here
  14. 00:34:350 (5,2) - Stack ? fixed
  15. 00:35:679 (3,4,5) - I would make this a little bit further and blaket with 00:35:109 (1) - it was already a blanket, but i improved the blanket and made it slightly further away
  16. 00:38:147 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Yuii- me dijo que me haga el boludo con esto. (Its a joke to Yuii- ) ?? so do you find this pattern good or bad
  17. 00:41:185 (1,2,3) - The spacing and the flow with the 00:41:755 (3) - its a little bit different with the 00:41:185 (1) - i changed the shape of the (3) and direction so that it plays a little nicer
  18. 00:48:590 (1) - Maybe make this Blanket with the 00:48:021 (4) - and you can move 00:49:160 (2) - to make a better flow. the (1) was not intended to be a blanket
  19. 00:50:109 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Maybe change this for something like this ? http://puu.sh/nmyy3/62013d9431.jpg I think this has a better flow. i agree; changed it up a bit here. 00:51:818 (1,2,3,4) - was changed in a big way to accommodate this change, but i think it flows better now as a whole
  20. 00:54:856 (1) - Make this blanket with 00:54:097 (4) - improved the blanket here so that it blankets (4)'s sliderend more nicely
  21. 00:58:274 (2) - The triple is here ? idk yeah; changed this part so that it's more jumpy
  22. 01:00:932 (1,2,3) - This has a pretty bad flow i think it's fine, actually. what about it makes it bad?
  23. 01:17:071 (5,1) - This is not bad, but maybe spacing too big ? i actually thought this spacing might be a little too much, but it still plays fine, so maybe if somebody else suggests a lower spacing here i'll change it
  24. 01:25:805 (2,3,4,5,6,1) - This spacing is so tiny compared to the huge jumps you made in the kiai, maybe change it a little ? :D i think the spacing here is fine; it's a calmer part of the kiai, so i wanted to reflect that here
  25. 01:27:040 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - I'm not sure about this ;-; i'm following the drums here, and the spacing gets bigger between these notes to emphasize the buildup
  26. 01:30:173 (2) - If you move that note a little bit further that pattern would be amazing ! sure
  27. 01:31:122 (1,6) - Here again, that overlap flows pretty bad, but i dont really know how to fix it without changing the whole pattern the (1) fades away completely by the time the (6) comes into play, so i don't see how this is a big issue
  28. 01:31:122 (1,2) - Maybe stack the 01:33:021 (2) - here ? sure
  29. 01:37:198 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - This jumps flows pretty bad imo, maybe consider changing this ? If you need help you can talk me ingame :D i don't really have a problem with this, i think it flows fine. what about it flows bad to you?
  30. 01:42:135 (1) - Here is the same i point you in the first part. again, i'm following the vocals here
  31. 01:44:983 (1) - Maybe Ctrl + G and move close to the 01:44:603 (5) - without losing the blanket i prefer the direction it currently is
  32. 01:47:261 (4,2) - Can you fix this overlapp ? ;-; (4) fades out completely by the time the (2) comes into play; not a big problem here because the overlap is unnoticeable
  33. 01:49:540 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4) - This flows perfect ! Good job ! :D
  34. 01:56:755 (7,8,1) - Maybe change this a little bit ? The spacing looks so forced and so diferent between 01:56:755 (7,8) - and 01:56:945 (8,1) - i reduced the spacing between the (7) and (8) by a little bit
  35. 02:01:692 (1,2,3,4,5) - Im sorry, i dont like this. Can you remap this pattern ? ;-; why do you not like it? i think it plays fine, so i don't see a reason to change it. if you could give me a reason, then i'll consider it
  36. 02:10:426 (6,1) - This flows plays pretty bad imo i think it flows fine; the curve of the (6) makes it so that the player tends to lean towards the right, and then the (1) makes this flow more circular. i did change the rotation of the (1) though, so that it's more noticeable
  37. 02:56:185 (1,6) - Maybe stack this ? sure
  38. 02:59:033 (7,2) - Same same
  39. 03:25:046 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - Best pattern of the map ! I love it :D thanks!
  40. 03:38:717 (9,1) - This spacing its really confusing compared to the previus part of the map. maybe so, but it still plays fine in my opinion. i'll change it if somebody else points this out
  41. 03:45:932 (6,1,3) - stack and blanket ? sure
thanks for the mod, hvick225
Little
hype
Xinely
from queue

• General
  1. 03:29:793 - actually kiai can start in here because music isnt relax again instead of 03:35:869 -

• Easy
  1. 00:06:248 (1,1) - recovery time after spinner isnt enough here, it needs full 1 measure or 1500ms while this one has 1330 ms only
  2. 00:24:476 (1) - nazi but i think the tail better place at 472,256 for design with 00:22:957 (3) - , if agree then 00:25:236 (2) - move to 424,320
  3. 00:51:438 (5) - finish 3 times in row sound quite noisy imo and for this one, i hear drum is strong so i think you can remove finish here
  4. 00:59:223 - the instrument or music are strong here so add whistle / finish to emphasize
  5. 01:13:084 - no skip cymbal pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  6. 01:43:843 - whistle for piano?
  7. 01:43:464 (1) - also just my taste but imo the tail looks better when moved to 164,308
  8. 02:04:729 - missing finish
  9. 02:15:173 (2) - no hitsound feel empty for this, just add whistle like you did at 00:53:147 (2) -
  10. 02:21:438 - map cymbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal
  11. i smell copy paste in 2nd kiai /run
  12. 03:07:957 - kinda feels empty here, can add note because a violin sound
  13. 03:12:514 - similar with above
  14. 03:18:210 - use clap instead of finish, the music is same with 03:18:780 - 03:19:350 -
  15. 03:19:919 (3) - strong drum here so imo better use normal sampleset
  16. 03:38:147 (4) - just my taste as previous slider is kind of straight slider so i think better keep use straight slider too for this for design and flow too http://puu.sh/nrtRp/69221b64c8.jpg
  17. all related to hitsounds work for all diffs

• Normal
  1. 00:23:527 (5) - just curious what following for this circle? since it has weak music and you skip map piano at 00:22:767 - which is louder
  2. 00:25:046 (2) - ^ , this place which is louder 00:25:805 -
  3. 00:34:160 (2) - ^ , this place which is louder 00:34:919 -
  4. 00:35:869 (6) - just my taste, i dont like see 1,05x as minimum spacing
  5. 00:53:147 (4,5,6) - just my think but imo stack will make a bit hard to read in HD (if newbies use it) so better to avoid stack
  6. 00:56:185 (4,5,6) - ^ and similar ones, lazy to tell all ;_;
  7. 01:02:261 (3) - 1/1 slider and circle for 01:02:831 - , dont make this slider same with easy diff and skip strong beat at 01:02:641 - 8(
  8. 02:24:286 (3) - ^
  9. 01:05:869 (4) - 1,04x spacing is inconsistency here
  10. 01:13:084 - AAAAAAAAAAAA MAP PLEASE
  11. 01:47:641 (4) - weird flow, i'd like place it at 492,204
  12. 02:04:729 - missing finish
  13. 02:11:565 (3) - just dont like to see maximum spacing 1,15x here
  14. 02:21:438 - DONT SKIP MAP STRONG BEAT AAAAAAAAAAA
  15. 02:35:109 - u know, dont skip map cymbal aaaa

gonna continue it later, time to school now
Topic Starter
Doormat
my internet crapped on me so there were two comments. ignore this or something. here have a smug syaro picture instead!

SPOILER

best girl

thanks @Little for the star :v
Topic Starter
Doormat

Xinely wrote:

from queue

• General
  1. 03:29:793 - actually kiai can start in here because music isnt relax again instead of 03:35:869 -

• Easy
  1. 00:06:248 (1,1) - recovery time after spinner isnt enough here, it needs full 1 measure or 1500ms while this one has 1330 ms only i actually talked to irreversible (ex-QAT) about this back in december because i was unsure about this, and he said it should be okay. it's also only 1/2 beat difference, so it should be fine ;w; (see below)
  2. 00:24:476 (1) - nazi but i think the tail better place at 472,256 for design with 00:22:957 (3) - , if agree then 00:25:236 (2) - move to 424,320
  3. 00:51:438 (5) - finish 3 times in row sound quite noisy imo and for this one, i hear drum is strong so i think you can remove finish here
  4. 00:59:223 - the instrument or music are strong here so add whistle / finish to emphasize finish doesn't sound right to me, but the whistle is a good idea
  5. 01:13:084 - no skip cymbal pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i'm following vocals here; trying to include the cymbal might make the difficulty too tricky because vocals are so powerful here compared to the cymbals
  6. 01:43:843 - whistle for piano?
  7. 01:43:464 (1) - also just my taste but imo the tail looks better when moved to 164,308
  8. 02:04:729 - missing finish
  9. 02:15:173 (2) - no hitsound feel empty for this, just add whistle like you did at 00:53:147 (2) -
  10. 02:21:438 - map cymbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal
  11. i smell copy paste in 2nd kiai /run this was actually intentional because i wanted to instill a sense of familiarity while also being slightly different from the first chorus, so i mirrored the first chorus here as i thought this was the best way to do that. i'll keep a note of this for future maps though! /runs
  12. 03:07:957 - kinda feels empty here, can add note because a violin sound
  13. 03:12:514 - similar with above
  14. 03:18:210 - use clap instead of finish, the music is same with 03:18:780 - 03:19:350 -
  15. 03:19:919 (3) - strong drum here so imo better use normal sampleset
  16. 03:38:147 (4) - just my taste as previous slider is kind of straight slider so i think better keep use straight slider too for this for design and flow too http://puu.sh/nrtRp/69221b64c8.jpg
  17. all related to hitsounds work for all diffs

• Normal
  1. 00:23:527 (5) - just curious what following for this circle? since it has weak music and you skip map piano at 00:22:767 - which is louder there's a vocal note on this offbeat. added a circle at the louder beat you mentioned, but i had to change the shapes of 00:22:198 (3,5) -
  2. 00:25:046 (2) - ^ , this place which is louder 00:25:805 - added the note
  3. 00:34:160 (2) - ^ , this place which is louder 00:34:919 - ^
  4. 00:35:869 (6) - just my taste, i dont like see 1,05x as minimum spacing
  5. 00:53:147 (4,5,6) - just my think but imo stack will make a bit hard to read in HD (if newbies use it) so better to avoid stack i think it should be fine; there's a distinction between the 1/2 beats (not stacked) and the 1/1 beats (stacked) in this pattern. although i think i've gotten similar suggestions in the past, so i'll probably change it if somebody else mentions it
  6. 00:56:185 (4,5,6) - ^ and similar ones, lazy to tell all ;_; ^
  7. 01:02:261 (3) - 1/1 slider and circle for 01:02:831 - , dont make this slider same with easy diff and skip strong beat at 01:02:641 - 8(
  8. 02:24:286 (3) - ^
  9. 01:05:869 (4) - 1,04x spacing is inconsistency here
  10. 01:13:084 - AAAAAAAAAAAA MAP PLEASE
  11. 01:47:641 (4) - weird flow, i'd like place it at 492,204
  12. 02:04:729 - missing finish
  13. 02:11:565 (3) - just dont like to see maximum spacing 1,15x here
  14. 02:21:438 - DONT SKIP MAP STRONG BEAT AAAAAAAAAAA
  15. 02:35:109 - u know, dont skip map cymbal aaaa

gonna continue it later, time to school now
no comment = fixed. thanks again, Nely! sorry i made you mod a full size lol, i know you preferred tv size ;w;
p.s.: also updated hitsounds on higher diffs and made a few more changes that could've been carried over from the Normal diff, e.g. the cymbal at 01:13:084 and 02:35:109

edit: regarding the recovery time after the first spinner for Easy, it should be fine as 3.5 beats, quoting what it says for Easy difficulty spinner recovery times from the osu!wiki page:

"The reasoning is because most new players are going to react slowly to a spinner, so there's a delay in starting them. Then they will also spin wildly, usually drawing along the perimeter of the screen. Once the spinner is complete, they will be most probably disoriented and wondering where their cursor is. This is the reason why if you have a spinner in the middle of a mapped phrase, you should allow for as much time as possible for recovery. A good rule of thumb is 3-4 beats after a spinner, but this can vary depending on BPM."
alacat
<3
Topic Starter
Doormat

alacat wrote:

<3
:D

(i love your mapset for the tv size btw <3)
Xinely
continue my mod, no kd

• Hard
  1. 00:31:881 (1) - the vocal of 00:32:261 - sounds quite strong i would say map it with clickable object http://puu.sh/nv8Nb/27e145c2db.jpg
  2. 00:44:033 (1) - ^ http://puu.sh/nv8Uz/239f27f41b.jpg
  3. 00:51:343 - btw drum is strong here, so far you never skip it so try it map this as well?
  4. 00:59:223 - maybe can add finish here? not really sure if i hear cymbal here so let u decide
  5. 01:02:261 (1) - clap on tail, that strong music :(
  6. 01:09:381 (4) - not really sure since just use speaker but i cant hear a music for this
  7. 01:14:223 (6) - i a bit dislike the flow. i think move to 192,160 would be nicer
  8. 01:44:603 (4) - i would say ctrl+g here. the jump is quite far for a calm part
  9. 01:53:907 (1) - 02:06:058 (1) - same with previous
  10. 01:55:521 - same with 00:51:343 -
  11. 02:13:369 - ^
  12. 00:51:818 - 02:13:843 - finish for cymbals?
  13. 03:01:597 (3) - 03:03:116 (3) - imo better remove these since another trumpet and drum in 1/4 after it are so many. feels weird if you just map one of them only when their are same strong
  14. 03:16:122 (1) - a bit weird flow, i'd say ctrl+g but if u agree, have to repattern next objects since jump to (2) is too far
  15. 03:29:128 (5) - same as 01:09:381 (4) -
  16. 03:47:546 - same with 00:51:343 -
  17. still like previous, hitsound mods work for all diff

• Insane
  1. 00:29:603 (3) - just taste but somehow the movement feels a bit weird for me. i'd say like http://puu.sh/nvb0m/2b0a9c4ed7.jpg
  2. 00:39:286 (8,9) - well i know this is insane but somehow the jumps are too overdone here
  3. 00:44:033 (1) - same as Hard
  4. 01:03:780 (9) - i'd say 352,256. no need far jump for a weak vocal
  5. 01:06:819 (9) - 92,168? the jump for next slider is quite far that feels a bit not comfortable for me
  6. 01:33:021 (2) - flow somehow feels not really good to me, better smoother it with 180,136
  7. 02:01:502 (9) - a bit far jump too imo
  8. 02:06:059 (1) - same as hard
  9. 02:25:805 (9) - same as previous, i'd say 116,208 here
  10. 03:55:426 (1) - i'd say ctrl+g here so jump to (2) and so on look more consistent since their music are same

call me back when you feel ready
Topic Starter
Doormat

Xinely wrote:

continue my mod, no kd

• Hard
  1. 00:31:881 (1) - the vocal of 00:32:261 - sounds quite strong i would say map it with clickable object http://puu.sh/nv8Nb/27e145c2db.jpg used the same pattern i used in the insane instead of your suggested pattern since i still want to follow the sustained vocals here
  2. 00:44:033 (1) - ^ http://puu.sh/nv8Uz/239f27f41b.jpg
  3. 00:51:343 - btw drum is strong here, so far you never skip it so try it map this as well? mm i'm not so sure. i like the way that it's currently set up to the vocals and how the movement already is here. including a circle here would mean i would have to change the flow here, which i would rather not do
  4. 00:59:223 - maybe can add finish here? not really sure if i hear cymbal here so let u decide i don't hear a symbal here, so i think it's fine if there's not finish here
  5. 01:02:261 (1) - clap on tail, that strong music :(
  6. 01:09:381 (4) - not really sure since just use speaker but i cant hear a music for this following the instruments here which has a sort of trill sound to it, thus why i included a circle here
  7. 01:14:223 (6) - i a bit dislike the flow. i think move to 192,160 would be nicer
  8. 01:44:603 (4) - i would say ctrl+g here. the jump is quite far for a calm part
  9. 01:53:907 (1) - 02:06:058 (1) - same with previous
  10. 01:55:521 - same with 00:51:343 - the rhythm here is actually more similar to 00:33:210 (4,1) -, and i'd rather not have to change the flow here to accommodate the extra circle :v
  11. 02:13:369 - ^^
  12. 00:51:818 - 02:13:843 - finish for cymbals?
  13. 03:01:597 (3) - 03:03:116 (3) - imo better remove these since another trumpet and drum in 1/4 after it are so many. feels weird if you just map one of them only when their are same strong
  14. 03:16:122 (1) - a bit weird flow, i'd say ctrl+g but if u agree, have to repattern next objects since jump to (2) is too far yeah i think lanturn mentioned the same thing here a while back. i didn't exactly follow your suggestion since i completely changed this pattern, but it flows more smoothly and is less far
  15. 03:29:128 (5) - same as 01:09:381 (4) - again, following that slight trill sound in the instruments
  16. 03:47:546 - same with 00:51:343 - again i don't want to have to remake the pattern here to accommodate for a triple when the current pattern feels fine to play
  17. still like previous, hitsound mods work for all diff

• Insane
  1. 00:29:603 (3) - just taste but somehow the movement feels a bit weird for me. i'd say like http://puu.sh/nvb0m/2b0a9c4ed7.jpg
  2. 00:39:286 (8,9) - well i know this is insane but somehow the jumps are too overdone here adjusted so that all the jumps here are the same distance (roughly 3.1x snap distance)
  3. 00:44:033 (1) - same as Hard
  4. 01:03:780 (9) - i'd say 352,256. no need far jump for a weak vocal
  5. 01:06:819 (9) - 92,168? the jump for next slider is quite far that feels a bit not comfortable for me
  6. 01:33:021 (2) - flow somehow feels not really good to me, better smoother it with 180,136
  7. 02:01:502 (9) - a bit far jump too imo it's the same distance as the other jumps in this pattern, actually. moved it a bit closer to 02:01:692 (1) - though
  8. 02:06:059 (1) - same as hard ended up having to move 02:07:008 (3,4,5) - as well but i think it flows nicer now
  9. 02:25:805 (9) - same as previous, i'd say 116,208 here
  10. 03:55:426 (1) - i'd say ctrl+g here so jump to (2) and so on look more consistent since their music are same done, but i also ended up vertically flipping 03:55:426 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - so the movement from 03:55:046 (3,1) - feels a little more nicer

call me back when you feel ready
no comment = fixed. thanks again Nely!
Xinely
Bubbled ~
show more