forum

Runescape

posted
Total Posts
show more
AmaiHachimitsu

MMzz wrote:

Also don't forget enlightenment is back and resets on Wednesdays. So you can use it twice this week.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU And I came back to my hometown for 2 days expecting that nothing will happen ..
MMzz
RIP.

btw if you get any rewards from the tuska event, get the the tuska's wrath ability.
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Tuska%27s_Wrath

It has a 120 second cooldown, but it is basically a free threshold ability on task.

I'm gonna buy abilities because i missed some from past events. Probably won't get any warpriest because I don't need it. (Unless I have leftover points)
AmaiHachimitsu
I know about the rewards and yes, I aim mainly for the tuska's wrath, the rest I don't need. I have all other abilities and I have two distinct warpriest sets from GWD and it's enough.

I just used my aura to train summoning with my method and it awarded me about 2,7m xp only with crimson charms and tortoise BoB. Had I used it on Tuesday I'd have gotten 99 summ next week. Well, RIP

@edit: Didn't catch the very moment (xp waste), but yeah, finally:

From 95 to 99 in 40 minutes lawl
MMzz
o gratz.

Man having 99 summ used to be so badass because like noone had it. RIP.
YTYuyu

MMzz wrote:

Man having 99 summ used to be so badass because like noone had it. RIP.
^ this. the 1st time summoning came out, i always felt amazed seeing the cape in the game LOL :P
MMzz
*casually walks around with chaotics, overhead prayers and summ cape*
MMzz
BUMP

YTYuyu

MMzz wrote:

*casually walks around with chaotics, overhead prayers and summ cape*
that feel when one person has curse prayers and you don't LOL :P

that was me until i finished the quest a few months ago x_x.

question: how long do those crystal shards around the tree last before they disappear to the next tree?
MMzz
Every hour they change
MMzz
Le bump

Not much longer. : D
AmaiHachimitsu
Nice grinding mate, how long will it take for the master cape from now?

Also yeah, I haven't been playing much but at least....
MMzz
Well this happened the other day:

and now I'm sitting around 101m:

Probably won't get 120 until next weekend because of Otakon.
YTYuyu
wow have fun hanging out with people like Lust, Lunar and meii(assuming they will be there) x_x
MMzz

Yay
AmaiHachimitsu
A Master Woodcutter, gratz!
MMzz

lmfao
YTYuyu
back to playing RS on my new comp, but in f2p for now...

i was using my protean bars to get rid of it. now i'm fishing in Karumja. been fishing there for the past week after my membership expired.
Senko-san
Haven't really played in the last 2 months aside from changing my display name.

Most recent level up:
Senia-
Gave away all my money and dropped the bank. Maybe my 10 year journey is finally over.
Soul Wrath
I still have my account, but my 10+ years of RS is kinda over. I don't have mambership anymore, and i don't find it fun anymore.
EOC killed it for me.

Tried oldschool and darkscape, but it's not the same anymore :(
Vexx
Haven't logged in since 3 years ago, maybe. Tried the other day, and my login doesn't work. My account is deleted somehow, I guess. Oh well :(