m4m from queue:

[General]
Maybe snap your preview point
Unused Files:
atr.png s
homin_sample_wallpaper_2.jpg

[1]
Are you missing the kiai at the start? It's similar sounding to other kiais so
00:18:871 (2,3) - I can't really tell what kind of diff this is since like 1st year is kinda just, there, so if this is an easy things like this probably need to go, but it has the sr of a normal, granted it's basically the minimum of a normal, but in that case, there would probably be more 1/2 than there currently is so idk. Also for sliders like 3, you can move the red anchor a little more with the tick in the slider, so that way the vocal there is somewhat emphasized, having it curved slightly left to it or sth similar doesn't really make sense since you're emphasizing nothing at that point
00:21:342 (1,2,3) - For patterns like this, I feel like they could potentially be pretty confusing, it's sr is low, and not to say that sr dictates all, but the song has long pauses at some places, and uses long sliders, making me assume that this is an easy difficulty and not a normal (which in this case, you really shouldn't have 1/2 things), but aside from that, the notes that are like this that occur during the kiai can be a lot to take in for a newer player, it's low ar and there's like 3 shapes coming at them at once so maybe try to find something simpler\
01:32:989 (3) - This sticks out since this is the only 1/1 slider that has a pretty distinct shape in this section
02:19:577 (1,2) - Blanket can improve
02:25:324- Snap green point

[2]
Pretty big diff spike between 1 and 2, the only time that 1 really has dense rhythm is during that "wa wa" w/e thing in the chorus and some other parts, while this is just straight up an advanced, I don't know if that's a good spread tbh
00:28:753 (2) - Kinda just a random, oddly shaped slider, I don't think the music justifies this enough
02:01:224 (1) - This is kinda unjustified in the music, there really isn't a strong beat on the red tick, you should make this 1/1 slider
02:15:518 (2) - Why repeat here when no repeat 01:16:224 (2,3) -
02:20:812 (3,4) - DS
02:25:324- Snap green point
02:55:577 (3,4) - Kinda forgot to mention this on other ones, but make sure this is ds'd properly, stacking things ends up messing with ds so you probably have to do it manually
02:56:459 (2) - like 01:16:224 (2,3) - , simplest solution is to make 2,3 a repeat

[3]
The bg is pretty low quality
00:13:577 (7,8) - Farther than rest on purpose?
00:24:871 (6,7) - ^ some of the things you emphasize are pretty questionable tbh, for example, you emphasize 00:17:636 (2,3) - for the random yelling thing in the music, but you don't emphasize the downbeats like 00:18:165 (1) - which are MUCH more stronger so i dunno
01:10:400 (1) - I'm sure it's safe to say it's similar to 01:04:753 (1) - in terms of rhythm, so you should have notes or at least slider ends or sth for the red ticks here, because the beats are pretty noticeable
01:45:695 (1,2,3,1) - This is what I assume a hard yes? Having something stacked under last note of triplet is bound to mess up combos for hard players
03:20:106 (1) - Do most of your sliders curve as weirdly like this (like if you move it around, it becomes all weird n stuff)?

That's all from me,gl
DeltaLeeds
Hello, this for the mod 4 mod, and this is my very first mod, plus I just started mapping so sorry if I made some bad suggestions or my suggestions ruin your style of making this beatmap! Anyway onto the modding...
General:
The 1st and 2nd year pictures are quite NSFW... Maybe you can change that? :|
1st Year:
SPOILER
Too hard for newbies but just okay for normal difficulty!
I think this one is good enough already, and I'm still a noob in modding so I could only spot a bit of mistakes or things to be improved. :?
02:53:459 (3) : I think it would be better if you nudge this slider backwards once to around 2:53:283 but make it a curve slider so that the slider could end at 02:54:165.

2nd Year:
SPOILER
The difficulty spike here is pretty steep. It starts of pretty easy but then gets hard in the middle and end parts.
00:11:106 (1) : Maybe change it to the same combo as before, as it still suits...
00:22:577 (2) : Instead of a note here I think it should be changed into the slider from (3), nudged back to this one note.
01:16:753 (4) : When the girls say "Yes!" I think it's better for it to be a note (Preferably with clap?) instead of a slider.
01:17:283 (1): If the previous part was followed, this slider should be nudged backwards two times to 01:17:106 and expanded all the way to 01:17:636.
Perhaps make it closer to the previous note?
02:16:047 (3): A similar thing should be done here as in 01:16:753's slider, make the slider to a note.
02:16:577 (1): This slider should be nudged backwards two times to 02:16:400 and expanded all the way to 02:16:930.
03:19:577 (4): Again here, do the same thing as the previous two, make it a note.
03:20:106 (1): This slider should be nudged backwards two times to 03:19:930 and expanded all the way to 03:20:459.

3rd Year
I'm not worthy of this part, too noobish to play the whole map, so I'll just emphasize on parts I said before...
Check out the Yes! parts from the previous difficulties, this advice applies for this difficulty as well.

4th Year (So far until 0:14:900)
SPOILER
00:13:753 (1): Should still be the previous combo, and put closer to 0:13:577's 7 note like perhaps x=236, y=56...
00:14:459 : Add a note here, maybe around x=196, y=224.

Welp, I did the best I could and it's very late at night while I'm modding here. Good luck on the map and if it's ranked this will be the first 3 minute plus anime map I've played. Tbh, I'm not that much into long anime maps, but this one is very promising! Can't wait to try!;)
Battle
1st and 2nd year's bg isn't nsfw really, there's maps that get qualified with much more skimpier outfits than the p.e. uniforms they're wearing so it's fine .-.
DeltaLeeds

Battle wrote:

1st and 2nd year's bg isn't nsfw really, there's maps that get qualified with much more skimpier outfits than the p.e. uniforms they're wearing so it's fine .-.
Haha yeah wrong use of words, I mean a bit of mature content not nsfw, I just realized they are two different things... My bad! :o
Topic Starter
_handholding

Battle wrote:

m4m from queue:

[General]
Maybe snap your preview point
Unused Files:
atr.png s
homin_sample_wallpaper_2.jpg

[1]
Are you missing the kiai at the start? It's similar sounding to other kiais so
00:18:871 (2,3) - I can't really tell what kind of diff this is since like 1st year is kinda just, there, so if this is an easy things like this probably need to go, but it has the sr of a normal, granted it's basically the minimum of a normal, but in that case, there would probably be more 1/2 than there currently is so idk. Also for sliders like 3, you can move the red anchor a little more with the tick in the slider, so that way the vocal there is somewhat emphasized, having it curved slightly left to it or sth similar doesn't really make sense since you're emphasizing nothing at that point
00:21:342 (1,2,3) - For patterns like this, I feel like they could potentially be pretty confusing, it's sr is low, and not to say that sr dictates all, but the song has long pauses at some places, and uses long sliders, making me assume that this is an easy difficulty and not a normal (which in this case, you really shouldn't have 1/2 things), but aside from that, the notes that are like this that occur during the kiai can be a lot to take in for a newer player, it's low ar and there's like 3 shapes coming at them at once so maybe try to find something simpler\
01:32:989 (3) - This sticks out since this is the only 1/1 slider that has a pretty distinct shape in this section i dont think it needs change though
02:19:577 (1,2) - Blanket can improve fixed
02:25:324- Snap green point snapped

Yh I tried cheating the diff criteria by giving them custom names so it could by-pass the 'easy' ranking system. Im jsut going to rename name all the diffs back to easy,normal etc and change all the 1/2 notes spread in this diff
[2]
Pretty big diff spike between 1 and 2, the only time that 1 really has dense rhythm is during that "wa wa" w/e thing in the chorus and some other parts, while this is just straight up an advanced, I don't know if that's a good spread tbh Honestly I think its fine. I've mapped everything 1/1 and 1/2 beats so if the SR is like this then it cant be helped. The gaps between SR dont have to be equal aswell
00:28:753 (2) - Kinda just a random, oddly shaped slider, I don't think the music justifies this enough changeed
02:01:224 (1) - This is kinda unjustified in the music, there really isn't a strong beat on the red tick, you should make this 1/1 slider done
02:15:518 (2) - Why repeat here when no repeat 01:16:224 (2,3) - because this part is different if you listen closely
02:20:812 (3,4) - DS the ds is fine...??? The ds in this map i suppose to be 1.15 not 1.1
02:25:324- Snap green point snapped
02:55:577 (3,4) - Kinda forgot to mention this on other ones, but make sure this is ds'd properly, stacking things ends up messing with ds so you probably have to do it manually it is???
02:56:459 (2) - like 01:16:224 (2,3) - , simplest solution is to make 2,3 a repeat its the same as 02:15:518 (2) thefore different to the others

[3]
The bg is pretty low quality I'll see if I can get a fix to that
00:13:577 (7,8) - Farther than rest on purpose? yh
00:24:871 (6,7) - ^ some of the things you emphasize are pretty questionable tbh, for example, you emphasize 00:17:636 (2,3) - for the random yelling thing in the music, but you don't emphasize the downbeats like 00:18:165 (1) - which are MUCH more stronger so i dunno Youre right, I'm going to look into this and remap a lot of sections for the downbeats. That being said the only parts I've emphasized are the claps and maybe the odd drum patterns
01:10:400 (1) - I'm sure it's safe to say it's similar to 01:04:753 (1) - in terms of rhythm, so you should have notes or at least slider ends or sth for the red ticks here, because the beats are pretty noticeable
01:45:695 (1,2,3,1) - This is what I assume a hard yes? Having something stacked under last note of triplet is bound to mess up combos for hard players I'll remap this part
03:20:106 (1) - Do most of your sliders curve as weirdly like this (like if you move it around, it becomes all weird n stuff)? I dont know what youre trying to tell me

That's all from me,gl
Thanks alot for your mod, much appreciated
Topic Starter
_handholding

DeltaLeeds wrote:

Hello, this for the mod 4 mod, and this is my very first mod, plus I just started mapping so sorry if I made some bad suggestions or my suggestions ruin your style of making this beatmap! Anyway onto the modding...
General:
The 1st and 2nd year pictures are quite NSFW... Maybe you can change that? :|
1st Year:
SPOILER
Too hard for newbies but just okay for normal difficulty! youre right, going to remap the parts with 1/2 spacing
I think this one is good enough already, and I'm still a noob in modding so I could only spot a bit of mistakes or things to be improved. :?
02:53:459 (3) : I think it would be better if you nudge this slider backwards once to around 2:53:283 but make it a curve slider so that the slider could end at 02:54:165.I decided against this part since I didnt want to change the rhythm for the 'nyan nyan' part after it

2nd Year:
SPOILER
The difficulty spike here is pretty steep. It starts of pretty easy but then gets hard in the middle and end parts.
00:11:106 (1) : Maybe change it to the same combo as before, as it still suits...i chose to do it tihs way since it is the end of the pattern
00:22:577 (2) : Instead of a note here I think it should be changed into the slider from (3), nudged back to this one note. its the same as 00:21:695 (3) - so I did it this way
01:16:753 (4) : When the girls say "Yes!" I think it's better for it to be a note (Preferably with clap?) instead of a slider. A circle would be very bland and I made it a 1/1 slider to capture the whole of it
01:17:283 (1): If the previous part was followed, this slider should be nudged backwards two times to 01:17:106 and expanded all the way to 01:17:636.
Perhaps make it closer to the previous note?
02:16:047 (3): A similar thing should be done here as in 01:16:753's slider, make the slider to a note.
02:16:577 (1): This slider should be nudged backwards two times to 02:16:400 and expanded all the way to 02:16:930.
03:19:577 (4): Again here, do the same thing as the previous two, make it a note.
03:20:106 (1): This slider should be nudged backwards two times to 03:19:930 and expanded all the way to 03:20:459. Same as teh first 2 points

3rd Year
I'm not worthy of this part, too noobish to play the whole map, so I'll just emphasize on parts I said before...
Check out the Yes! parts from the previous difficulties, this advice applies for this difficulty as well.

4th Year (So far until 0:14:900)
SPOILER
00:13:753 (1): Should still be the previous combo, and put closer to 0:13:577's 7 note like perhaps x=236, y=56... sure
00:14:459 : Add a note here, maybe around x=196, y=224. didnt want to since there isnt a strong beat here and Im not the kind of mapper that puts in circles like that

Welp, I did the best I could and it's very late at night while I'm modding here. Good luck on the map and if it's ranked this will be the first 3 minute plus anime map I've played. Tbh, I'm not that much into long anime maps, but this one is very promising! Can't wait to try!;)
I fully appreciate the time you spent modding my map :)

I'll start modding yours now
Battle
dododo (first time I've actually decided to come back and comment on a mod reply)

So to address the diff spike for 2, sr doesn't matter at all, what does matter is the choice of rhythm used, the rhythm used is very similar to that of an advanced rather than a normal, so obviously it's going to have a higher sr due to that. I'm just simply saying that the diff spread might be questionable because of this, because of the fact that the simple rhythm in 1 doesn't really prepare anyone for the rhythms used in 2.

As for the things said about stacking things messing up ds, it messes with ds by like .5 or something sometimes, it doesn't occur all the time, but for the thing pointed out, it's pretty close to the previous note. I mean it really is a small aesthetics thing, but I find that very important for lower diff mapsets since, well, it's a lower diff mapset, might as well make the low diffs as nice as possible.

As for background, I'm pretty much suggesting you use the bg you used on 1 and 2 for 3 and 4, since the bg itself for 3 and 4 both looks like a screenshot of the anime w/e instead of like, a normal bg, so yeah, it would most likely be very hard to make it actually look nice

Also for the final thing with the slider shape, sometimes if you have an anchor point and it messes up for whatever reason (I find that it happens if you make a red anchor into a white one), the slider shape gets altered, so basically I'm saying to delete the anchor point and add it again so it's normal
Topic Starter
_handholding

Battle wrote:

dododo (first time I've actually decided to come back and comment on a mod reply) lel, well glad to be your first

Also for the final thing with the slider shape, sometimes if you have an anchor point and it messes up for whatever reason (I find that it happens if you make a red anchor into a white one), the slider shape gets altered, so basically I'm saying to delete the anchor point and add it again so it's normal
I know exactly what youre talking about from my own experiences of changing a red anchor point back to a white one. Alright well that clears that up.

Battle wrote:

So to address the diff spike for 2, sr doesn't matter at all, what does matter is the choice of rhythm used, the rhythm used is very similar to that of an advanced rather than a normal, so obviously it's going to have a higher sr due to that. I'm just simply saying that the diff spread might be questionable because of this, because of the fact that the simple rhythm in 1 doesn't really prepare anyone for the rhythms used in 2.

As for the things said about stacking things messing up ds, it messes with ds by like .5 or something sometimes, it doesn't occur all the time, but for the thing pointed out, it's pretty close to the previous note. I mean it really is a small aesthetics thing, but I find that very important for lower diff mapsets since, well, it's a lower diff mapset, might as well make the low diffs as nice as possible.

As for background, I'm pretty much suggesting you use the bg you used on 1 and 2 for 3 and 4, since the bg itself for 3 and 4 both looks like a screenshot of the anime w/e instead of like, a normal bg, so yeah, it would most likely be very hard to make it actually look nice
I'll search for a higher quality bg and as for the DS I'll go back and inspect them for each object in one of my final checks. For the difficulty spike, I still still doesnt think it matters too much because when I made the diffs I started with hard > norm > easy ( I renamed them) and made them one step easier than the previous (well tried to anyways). Anyhow I'll try to nerf the normal diff in anyway possible since thats what a few people have been speculating.

Oh thanx again for your mod and further explanation.
Heart Attack
3rd year as requested
00:23:812 - Why do you miss this beat? It's a pretty solid sound I can hear it through the vocals
00:26:636 - Volume down the sound on this timing section and create a new one here 00:31:047 - a bit more lound I suggest 40 the first and 45 ish the new one at 00:31:047 -
00:39:342 - another skipped beat, you mess up the rhythm when mapping the vocals imo
01:25:224 (2) - Maybe put this a bit closer to the 01:24:518 (1) - 10/10 would get missread with hidden
03:36:518 (2) - this is awkward

This is kawaii, I like it :D
Topic Starter
_handholding

Heart Attack wrote:

00:23:812 - Why do you miss this beat? It's a pretty solid sound I can hear it through the vocals I dont think its that solid tbh and it doesnt feel awkward to play it the way it currently is
00:26:636 - Volume down the sound on this timing section and create a new one here 00:31:047 - a bit more lound I suggest 40 the first and 45 ish the new one at 00:31:047 - sure
00:39:342 - another skipped beat, you mess up the rhythm when mapping the vocals imo yh this one is pretty big here, fixed
01:25:224 (2) - Maybe put this a bit closer to the 01:24:518 (1) - 10/10 would get missread with hidden done
03:36:518 (2) - this is awkward changed the position of the notes a bit

This is kawaii, I like it :D
thnx a lot for the mod :)
Topic Starter
_handholding

Intone wrote:

Hello, Mod4Mod here! *MODDING COMPLETE*

[3rd year difficulty] (as requested)
00:06:341 (4) NC this, for visibility and improve the phrasing of the beatmap. Alternatively you can just remove the NC on the (1) slider followinng it, but I would NC the (4), since it's a new phrase.

00:10:707 (4) NC ^see above. I think you should usually try to avoid NC'ing anything that is beinng stacked on (it the rhythm is in a specified ongoing beat), to avoid confusion.

00:14:508 (1) I would move this slightly lower the the left, hannging onto the slider (1) that is following it. This could help with visibility to emphasize the upcoming rhythm done

00:28:009 (1) remove NC.

00:30:683 (1,2,3,4) Hmm I see what you're trying to do here but I'm not a fann of the spacing. Try this:
SPOILER
at 00:30:125 (3) no change
at 00:30:683 (1,2,3,4)

00:33:037 (4) Try this? I think a longer shape slider would fit nicer here. decided against it

00:37:449 (1) see my comments for 00:14:508, except hang it to the right instead sure

00:41:114 (2) Try moving it a little down. Kind of clustered in this area.
done

00:43:096 (1) remove nc (see above)

00:59:976 (5) NC this, remove NC on the (1) slider following it. Try to place it on the right side half overlapping the (1) slider (like I specified above, for a pattern similar that you did earlier on).

01:02:596 (5) same thing^ This is because the beat of the next phrase actually starts on the (5), not the (1)

01:03:363 (2) distance snap this. Feels a bit awkward. done

01:05:518 (4) Try a subtle up pattern on the tail? see pic: done

01:11:155 (4) see my comments for 01:02:596

01:11:861 (2) consider overlapping it onto the 3, instead of being far away from it didnt want to

01:24:783 (2) make this closer to the 1. Make it touch, makes it easier not to slider break here :cry: sure

01:32:250 (2) consider moving this slider tilt it like 15 degrees? hmmm...not too sure about this one, I think vertical is kind of weird since it is following the tilted (1) slider before it. ok

01:46:008 (1) I would separate this slider a little from the (3) circle behinnd it. remapped this part

01:58:096 (2) consider tilting this slider more downwards. remapped this part

02:00:390 (4) pull this slider more to the left like this (distance snnap it though!!)

02:02:890 (5) talked about this one earlier XD

02:10:625 (4) ^ =D

02:11:596 (1) consider moving the (1) (you will probably have to move the ones following the 1 as well). This pattern from 3->1 is wonky. I recommend a little bit lower, and to the right. Maybe tilt the slider-tail upwards (reshape slider). remapped this part as well

02:14:222 (3) attach the 3 to the 4, not the 2. i unstacked all of it

03:00:037 (1) remove NC.

03:02:861 (5) talked about this earlier

03:05:508 (5) ^ =D

03:10:008 (1) the 3 and 2 circles before it are touchinng the 1 slider. I would move the 2+3 circles, for aesthetic purposes. moved

03:11:700 (2) move to the left. Consider tilting the (1) slider before it towards the bottom right.didnt want to

03:13:978 (4) same pattern as previously discussed =D

03:41:508 (1) I think this slider is tilted too high. Move the tail a little lower. i think its fine

Great map! Really cute =D I love your sliders. I hope this gets ranked in the future.

sorry for the late reply to your mod I almost forgot
micchi_chi
Hey, M4M from your queue
Sorry, kinda late, thank you for waiting

Red : unrankable issue
Blue : highly suggested to fix
Black : normal suggestion
Green : random comment
Bold : slightly more important than others

[Easy]
  1. Audio preview time conflict :/
  2. Still, DS problems
  3. I think HP 3 should be enough for easy :/
  4. 00:18:165 (1) - Would flow better from (4) if you curve this the other way tho.
  5. 00:23:812 (1,2,3) - Well, maybe try this rhythm http://puu.sh/mvehs/29d8f3afff.jpg not only the significant voice here 00:25:047 it's also support the "kimochi" sound here 00:24:518 because previously (with 1/1 reverse rhythm) it got mixed with the previous vocal.
  6. 00:55:400 it's better to start a 1/1 reverse slider here because it would follow a certain big sound like http://puu.sh/mvexS/1d1125b06a.jpg but if you don't want to make a 1/2 pattern then maybe no.
  7. 01:00:518 (1,2) - it's really better to just use 1/1 slider.... Leave variation out here
  8. 01:23:106 (1,2) - Actually, better to use 1/1 reverse slider here...
  9. 01:31:224 (6) - use two circles here so the slider tail don't fall on big white tick and it would be more emphasized.
  10. 01:32:989 (3) - Since there's no background sound here, I think you better stick to vocal like http://puu.sh/mveIn/66d7dff1ec.jpg btw, here's a pretty nice place to add break (at least for Easy) since the only break here 02:37:930 seems a bit too far...
  11. 01:49:930 (2,1) - ayy, perfect place to make symmetry goes wasted. Make these symmetric.
  12. 02:05:459 (1,2,3,4) - these too, make symmetric http://puu.sh/mveRV/0c8f4fd427.jpg
  13. 02:22:400 (1) - Add reverse? since there's vocal here 02:23:459
  14. 02:54:518 (4) - Usually you NC here :/
  15. 03:00:518 (1,3) - Make symmetric~ http://puu.sh/mvf0r/ea8ece7560.jpg
  16. 03:30:165 (3,4) - Yeah, it fit better with reverse slider and a circle...
  17. 03:34:400 (1,2,3,4) - welp maybe like this http://puu.sh/mvf6q/9d44ddfc08.jpg for variation since the vocal starts at the second tick
  18. 03:42:871 (1,3) - Make symmetric~♥ http://puu.sh/mvfar/7c29d6ed43.jpg
  19. 03:45:871 Maybe use spinner to fill the vocal here... kinda weird the map ends when the vocal goes on... There is decreasing sound too, so spinner should be appropriate. Same suggestion on the other diffs.

[Normal]
  1. 00:24:518 (3) - Can't this just use 1/1 slider? I don't really hear sound at red tick...
  2. 00:25:930 Add a note here for a better polarity to next note, there's sound too so it should be good.
  3. 00:42:871 (2,3) - try ctrl+g these, it should fit better since the vocal would be completely covered with reverse slider.
  4. 00:58:400 (2,3) - This don't really flow good xD maybe reshape (2) a bit so it would point directly to (3)
  5. 01:41:459 (3) - You really better use two 1/2 sliders instead of this. At least it would be easier to read.
  6. 01:52:577 (3) - since there's kinda big cymbal sound here 01:52:753 I think it would be better to add a note at red tick then start the slider at big white tick instead.
  7. 02:49:224 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - I think you better just place them apart like you did on Easy. It should be easier to hit that way.
  8. 03:02:283 (2) - Kinda stiff flow, rotate this to the right a bit for better flow http://puu.sh/mvfCi/4788452c9c.jpg
  9. 03:20:106 (1) - This wave could be better xD
  10. 03:24:518 (3,4) - Follow vocal? like this http://puu.sh/mvfG9/e810dad950.jpg
  11. That's all \(^^)/

[Hard]
  1. 00:05:459 (1,2,3,4,1) - Maybe make these distance the same... rough example http://puu.sh/mvfLC/0400a5fd81.jpg it should be easier to hit and make more sense imo
  2. 00:11:812 (3) - just end this at white tick and add a note to support vocal afterwards. Since you NC here 00:12:518 (1) - , the vocal circle won't get mixed with the drum the next circles following.
  3. 00:14:812 Should be a stream, but since this is Hard, maybe at least triplet here.
  4. 00:23:106 (4) - Better make this a 1/2 slider and add a note afterwards since it's a different word between them
  5. 00:25:224 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - well, fit better like this http://puu.sh/mvfXd/4b00fe0d5e.jpg
  6. 00:39:165 (3) - End this at red tick and add a note afterwards to follow vocal perfectly
  7. 01:17:812 (2,3,4) - Ctrl+g these, fit much better
  8. 01:28:753 (1,2,3,4) - If you want to follow the melody, it's better to do it like this http://puu.sh/mvhGL/b2ede366d1.jpg not really if you are following drums tho.
  9. 01:31:577 (3) - I think you better NC here...
  10. 01:34:400 (1) - Don't really fit imo... Maybe like this? http://puu.sh/mvhJP/a3b404bc86.jpg
  11. 01:38:106 (3,4,5) - Ehh, seriously? Ctrl+g these please
  12. 01:52:577 (1) - You really better just start this at white tick and add a note before that.
  13. 01:55:930 (4,5) - Feels kinda weird that you play the minor vocal but not the big drum sound. If you want to map the vocal, map the drum too by simply adding a triplet at (5)'s end
  14. 02:24:342 (3) - Better to use triplet and a circle here. Or use 1/4 reverse slider and a circle
  15. 02:31:930 (3) - End this at white tick. Add it's own circle for 02:33:518 sound since it's big so it would be emphasized better with a circle and it different from the previous sound the slider was following.
  16. 02:37:047 A spinner or a slowed down slider here? or at least add a note before break since you did it for Normal
  17. 02:58:753 (2) - Add one more reverse since there's still sound at blue tick
  18. 03:22:577 (1) - Is NC here really necessary?
  19. 03:41:459 (1) - Stick to vocal, move this 1/2 tick forward

Such GD name xD

Can't find anything on the WIP diffs, so I'll end this here
Good luck ^^
Topic Starter
_handholding

hanyuu_nanodesu wrote:

Hey, M4M from your queue
Sorry, kinda late, thank you for waiting

Red : unrankable issue
Blue : highly suggested to fix
Black : normal suggestion
Green : random comment
Bold : slightly more important than others

[Easy]
  1. Audio preview time conflict :/
  2. Still, DS problems
  3. I think HP 3 should be enough for easy :/
  4. 00:18:165 (1) - Would flow better from (4) if you curve this the other way tho. sure
  5. 00:23:812 (1,2,3) - Well, maybe try this rhythm http://puu.sh/mvehs/29d8f3afff.jpg not only the significant voice here 00:25:047 it's also support the "kimochi" sound here 00:24:518 because previously (with 1/1 reverse rhythm) it got mixed with the previous vocal. didnt like this idea. The only time i used 1/2 beats was when I felt like it would feel awkward any other way so I wont use it here
  6. 00:55:400 it's better to start a 1/1 reverse slider here because it would follow a certain big sound like http://puu.sh/mvexS/1d1125b06a.jpg but if you don't want to make a 1/2 pattern then maybe no. i think the current rhythm is more suitable for an easy
  7. 01:00:518 (1,2) - it's really better to just use 1/1 slider.... Leave variation out here youre right, changed
  8. 01:23:106 (1,2) - Actually, better to use 1/1 reverse slider here... changed,
  9. 01:31:224 (6) - use two circles here so the slider tail don't fall on big white tick and it would be more emphasized.
  10. 01:32:989 (3) - Since there's no background sound here, I think you better stick to vocal like http://puu.sh/mveIn/66d7dff1ec.jpg btw, here's a pretty nice place to add break (at least for Easy) since the only break here 02:37:930 seems a bit too far... I really liked this idea but I wasnt sure if I had to use it in other places for consistency. This will be going in my ideas bin for now I've just changed the pattern to all 1/1 sliders
  11. 01:49:930 (2,1) - ayy, perfect place to make symmetry goes wasted. Make these symmetric. I dont like total symmetry, I have anti-ocd ocd
  12. 02:05:459 (1,2,3,4) - these too, make symmetric http://puu.sh/mveRV/0c8f4fd427.jpg this looks cool, sure
  13. 02:22:400 (1) - Add reverse? since there's vocal here 02:23:459 I get where youre coming from but I wanted to have quite a few pauses in between notes for this section
  14. 02:54:518 (4) - Usually you NC here :/ I think there was a special reason why I made the NC that way but I cant remember. Changed NC
  15. 03:00:518 (1,3) - Make symmetric~ http://puu.sh/mvf0r/ea8ece7560.jpg
  16. 03:30:165 (3,4) - Yeah, it fit better with reverse slider and a circle... fixed
  17. 03:34:400 (1,2,3,4) - welp maybe like this http://puu.sh/mvf6q/9d44ddfc08.jpg for variation since the vocal starts at the second tick wanted to[/color]
  18. 03:42:871 (1,3) - Make symmetric~♥ http://puu.sh/mvfar/7c29d6ed43.jpg sure
  19. 03:45:871 Maybe use spinner to fill the vocal here... kinda weird the map ends when the vocal goes on... There is decreasing sound too, so spinner should be appropriate. Same suggestion on the other diffs .[/color]

[Normal]
  1. 00:24:518 (3) - Can't this just use 1/1 slider? I don't really hear sound at red tick... no change
  2. 00:25:930 Add a note here for a better polarity to next note, there's sound too so it should be good. sounds good, added
  3. 00:42:871 (2,3) - try ctrl+g these, it should fit better since the vocal would be completely covered with reverse slider. nice catch, fixed
  4. 00:58:400 (2,3) - This don't really flow good xD maybe reshape (2) a bit so it would point directly to (3) remade the pattern
  5. 01:41:459 (3) - You really better use two 1/2 sliders instead of this. At least it would be easier to read. you wrote it in blue so it must be serious xD, however because reasons, I dont want to change it (even tho I may be forced to change it later)
  6. 01:52:577 (3) - since there's kinda big cymbal sound here 01:52:753 I think it would be better to add a note at red tick then start the slider at big white tick instead. remapped this section
  7. 02:49:224 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - I think you better just place them apart like you did on Easy. It should be easier to hit that way. done
  8. 03:02:283 (2) - Kinda stiff flow, rotate this to the right a bit for better flow http://puu.sh/mvfCi/4788452c9c.jpg did osmethign similar
  9. 03:20:106 (1) - This wave could be better xDvtried to fix
  10. 03:24:518 (3,4) - Follow vocal? like this http://puu.sh/mvfG9/e810dad950.jpg sure
  11. That's all \(^^)/

[Hard]
  1. 00:05:459 (1,2,3,4,1) - Maybe make these distance the same... rough example http://puu.sh/mvfLC/0400a5fd81.jpg it should be easier to hit and make more sense imo no change for conisstency
  2. 00:11:812 (3) - just end this at white tick and add a note to support vocal afterwards. Since you NC here 00:12:518 (1) - , the vocal circle won't get mixed with the drum the next circles following. sure but I might need to change back due to amount of circles after
  3. 00:14:812 Should be a stream, but since this is Hard, maybe at least triplet here. added something, a triple placing seemed weird since there are 5 notes and im not sure about a stream since it is 1/8
  4. 00:23:106 (4) - Better make this a 1/2 slider and add a note afterwards since it's a different word between them no change
  5. 00:25:224 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - well, fit better like this http://puu.sh/mvfXd/4b00fe0d5e.jpg
  6. 00:39:165 (3) - End this at red tick and add a note afterwards to follow vocal perfectly made into a revserse lsider to end at red tick
  7. 01:17:812 (2,3,4) - Ctrl+g these, fit much better didnt want to becuase reasons
  8. 01:28:753 (1,2,3,4) - If you want to follow the melody, it's better to do it like this http://puu.sh/mvhGL/b2ede366d1.jpg not really if you are following drums tho. yh it fits the melody but because the drums are so strong I think its better to follow those insstead
  9. 01:31:577 (3) - I think you better NC here... done
  10. 01:34:400 (1) - Don't really fit imo... Maybe like this? http://puu.sh/mvhJP/a3b404bc86.jpg i think the note density in your suggestion is too high for this part.
  11. 01:38:106 (3,4,5) - Ehh, seriously? Ctrl+g these please Used a different rhythm
  12. 01:52:577 (1) - You really better just start this at white tick and add a note before that. Remapped the entire section
  13. 01:55:930 (4,5) - Feels kinda weird that you play the minor vocal but not the big drum sound. If you want to map the vocal, map the drum too by simply adding a triplet at (5)'s end ^
  14. 02:24:342 (3) - Better to use triplet and a circle here. Or use 1/4 reverse slider and a circle used triplet/slider
  15. 02:31:930 (3) - End this at white tick. Add it's own circle for 02:33:518 sound since it's big so it would be emphasized better with a circle and it different from the previous sound the slider was following. done
  16. 02:37:047 A spinner or a slowed down slider here? or at least add a note before break since you did it for Normal done
  17. 02:58:753 (2) - Add one more reverse since there's still sound at blue tick I had this done before but someone told me to take it out aha. Added again
  18. 03:22:577 (1) - Is NC here really necessary? dchanged the NC position
  19. 03:41:459 (1) - Stick to vocal, move this 1/2 tick forward done

Such GD name xD

Can't find anything on the WIP diffs, so I'll end this here
Good luck ^^
Thnx for the mod, It was helped a lot and even helped me noticed more mistakes when self modding :)
RVMathew
Hi there. As thanks for modding my map, here is a mod.

Note that whatever I say is my own opinion so you do not have to follow everything I say.

General
1) No spinners? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? In all seriousness, a spinner is an integral part of the map in my opinion.

2) :idea: 02:54:518 to 02:57:342. Notice how the music picks up in volume?, I was thinking between those 2 time stamps, you add timing points with each successive timing point having an increase in volume (around 2-3% per point - more points = smoother increase in volume). This is done to increase the volume of the hitsounds, which in turn reflects the music picking up in volume.

Easy
1) 00:21:342 (1,2,3) - Why do you switch to a 1/2 rhythm, considering that the previous notes have a 1/1 spacing? I know that you are following the vocals but wouldn't this be difficult for new players to do (it may catch them out)?

2) 02:57:695 (1,2) - Somehow I do not like the idea of slider 2 being a blanket. To me it feels better if you have a simple path: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4344495

Nothing wrong in terms of distance spacing: though most of the time the distance between notes goes between 0.78-0.83, which should not be a cause for concern.

Normal
Nothing of major concern. The slider velocity was quite fast but in a good way. (Where have I seen someone use a very fast slider velocity for their guest beatmap before?)

Hard
1) 00:16:753 (5,1) - With a small slider, blanketing does not seem viable to me. I would just make them into parallel sliders because to me it looks better.

2) 00:20:636, 00:20:989, 00:21:342, 00:21:695, 00:21:871, 00:22:224, 00:22:577 and 00:22:753 (sliderheads only where concerned) - add a hitwhistle. This applies to the rest of the choruses.

3) 00:25:930 (5,6,7,8) - The triplet stack is causing spacing inconsistency. Just wanted to let you know if you plan on fixing that.

4) 01:55:930 (4) - 1/1 slider here or 2 notes 1/1 measure apart. You are not going to map the part where they say 'tsun - tsun'?

5) 02:37:930 You added a note here in normal, so wouldn't it make sense to add a note here on hard as well?

6) 01:41:812 (3,4,5,6) - Spacing inconsistency.

Otherwise nice.

Hitsounding needs to be done though I assume it is WIP.

Final thoughts

Good map and fun to play. I have high hopes in the insane and Doormat's guest difficulty.

Good luck.
P.S you are my 8th mod in the span of 10 hours.
Electoz
Oh shoot, this three way modding circle is not gonna end zzzzzzzzzz
Well played Mathew.
Topic Starter
_handholding

RVMathew wrote:

Hi there. As thanks for modding my map, here is a mod.

Note that whatever I say is my own opinion so you do not have to follow everything I say.

General
1) No spinners? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? In all seriousness, a spinner is an integral part of the map in my opinion. The only place I can put a a decent spinner are before the last chorus and and the very and to me it would jsut feel weird. Besides I was more focused on sliders than anythign else when making this map

2) :idea: 02:54:518 to 02:57:342. Notice how the music picks up in volume?, I was thinking between those 2 time stamps, you add timing points with each successive timing point having an increase in volume (around 2-3% per point - more points = smoother increase in volume). This is done to increase the volume of the hitsounds, which in turn reflects the music picking up in volume. Great idea

Easy
1) 00:21:342 (1,2,3) - Why do you switch to a 1/2 rhythm, considering that the previous notes have a 1/1 spacing? I know that you are following the vocals but wouldn't this be difficult for new players to do (it may catch them out)? I think its ok since I have made it consistent throughout the map. I mostly put it in forthe difficulty spread

2) 02:57:695 (1,2) - Somehow I do not like the idea of slider 2 being a blanket. To me it feels better if you have a simple path: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4344495
I really like it though , it looks neat :)
Nothing wrong in terms of distance spacing: though most of the time the distance between notes goes between 0.78-0.83, which should not be a cause for concern.

Normal
Nothing of major concern. The slider velocity was quite fast but in a good way. (Where have I seen someone use a very fast slider velocity for their guest beatmap before?)

Hard
1) 00:16:753 (5,1) - With a small slider, blanketing does not seem viable to me. I would just make them into parallel sliders because to me it looks better. Trying to thinking of a better pattern for this since I dont like making them parellel. I might just remap the whole pattern

2) 00:20:636, 00:20:989, 00:21:342, 00:21:695, 00:21:871, 00:22:224, 00:22:577 and 00:22:753 (sliderheads only where concerned) - add a hitwhistle. This applies to the rest of the choruses. done

3) 00:25:930 (5,6,7,8) - The triplet stack is causing spacing inconsistency. Just wanted to let you know if you plan on fixing that. nice eyes, fixed

4) 01:55:930 (4) - 1/1 slider here or 2 notes 1/1 measure apart. You are not going to map the part where they say 'tsun - tsun'? Left the circle as it is and mapped the toon toon part

5) 02:37:930 You added a note here in normal, so wouldn't it make sense to add a note here on hard as well? It would make snese wouldnt it, lol. added

6) 01:41:812 (3,4,5,6) - Spacing inconsistency. fixed

Otherwise nice.

Hitsounding needs to be done though I assume it is WIP.

Final thoughts

Good map and fun to play. I have high hopes in the insane and Doormat's guest difficulty. :)

Good luck.
P.S you are my 8th mod in the span of 10 hours. damn, you are turning into electoz
thnx for the mod :)
Shiranai
Hello ^^
Small sugestion on finished diff,

[Hard]
  1. 00:04:577 - Maybe add a circle there? so it can match with the lyric "fuwa fuwa", imo kinda odd if you skipping that
  2. 00:31:930 (1) - Imo no need to be nc there, the spacing with previous pattern is also 1.8. So that nc kinda questionable if I say
  3. 02:35:283 (1,2,3,4) - Maybe make the jump a triangle instead https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4358496 ? the current kinda random imo
  4. 5% volume on some green lines is not really audible imo, maybe you can try 10% to make it save?
[Normal]
  1. There's several inconsitent spacing on this diff e.g. 02:34:930 (3,4) - and else. Check aimod frequent to check those issues
  2. Those green lines on easy and normal it seems taken from hard diff, and some of them is sounded too low e.g. 00:21:165 - and else. It doesn't make sense imo, regarding the rhythm that you use is not exactly same as hard so that volume setting is not fit. Try to use normal volume so at least they are more audible
  3. 01:28:753 (1,2,3,4,1) - That zig zag pattern kinda looks like old fashion imo haha xD
  4. 01:34:400 (1) - Maybe make that a curve? so it will paralel with previous slider here 01:33:695 (4) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4358548
  5. 02:31:930 (3) - Try to end that slider on red tick here 02:33:518 - ? it will sound more reasonable imo
  6. 03:23:106 (1,2) - and 03:28:753 (1,2) - The rhythm supposed to be like this http://puu.sh/mA0Ey/e3eb1d1dde.jpg
[Easy]
  1. 02:26:459 (2) - The reverse is better on red tick here 02:26:812 - so it can cover both bass and vocal better, maybe try this rhythm instead https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4358575
  2. Those green lines on easy and normal it seems taken from hard diff, and some of them is sounded too low e.g. 00:21:165 - and else. It doesn't make sense imo, regarding the rhythm that you use is not exactly same as hard so that volume setting is not fit. Try to use normal volume so at least they are more audible
[]
Did you remap this? they are nicer than the last time I check your another map, also try to work on the hitsound more, it sound random in some parts imo
Goodluck~
Topic Starter
_handholding

Mako Sakata wrote:

Hello ^^
Small sugestion on finished diff,

[Hard]
  1. 00:04:577 - Maybe add a circle there? so it can match with the lyric "fuwa fuwa", imo kinda odd if you skipping that I didnt put a note there because if I did i would have to add a cricle at 00:03:871 aswell. And adding a circle was odd to me since I didnt want to start before the big white tick
  2. 00:31:930 (1) - Imo no need to be nc there, the spacing with previous pattern is also 1.8. So that nc kinda questionable if I say removed NC
  3. 02:35:283 (1,2,3,4) - Maybe make the jump a triangle instead https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4358496 ? the current kinda random imo Nice idea, ty
  4. 5% volume on some green lines is not really audible imo, maybe you can try 10% to make it save? I'll do this for all the sliders except the ones that end on blue ticks since those are suppose to be silent
[Normal]
  1. There's several inconsitent spacing on this diff e.g. 02:34:930 (3,4) - and else. Check aimod frequent to check those issues I went over and I think I fixed all of them. Welp next time I'll do my final checks during the day and not at 2 am xD
  2. Those green lines on easy and normal it seems taken from hard diff, and some of them is sounded too low e.g. 00:21:165 - and else. It doesn't make sense imo, regarding the rhythm that you use is not exactly same as hard so that volume setting is not fit. Try to use normal volume so at least they are more audible Will go over them and try to fix
  3. 01:28:753 (1,2,3,4,1) - That zig zag pattern kinda looks like old fashion imo haha xD Probably is but I think it suits the rhythm quite nicely here :P
  4. 01:34:400 (1) - Maybe make that a curve? so it will paralel with previous slider here 01:33:695 (4) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4358548 done
  5. 02:31:930 (3) - Try to end that slider on red tick here 02:33:518 - ? it will sound more reasonable imo done, I was actually suppose to end on the red tick anyways lol
  6. 03:23:106 (1,2) - and 03:28:753 (1,2) - The rhythm supposed to be like this http://puu.sh/mA0Ey/e3eb1d1dde.jpg fixed

[Easy]
  1. 02:26:459 (2) - The reverse is better on red tick here 02:26:812 - so it can cover both bass and vocal better, maybe try this rhythm instead https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4358575 I'm going to use your idea just without the reverse slider
  2. Those green lines on easy and normal it seems taken from hard diff, and some of them is sounded too low e.g. 00:21:165 - and else. It doesn't make sense imo, regarding the rhythm that you use is not exactly same as hard so that volume setting is not fit. Try to use normal volume so at least they are more audible Will review volume settings
[]
Did you remap this? they are nicer than the last time I check your another map, also try to work on the hitsound more, it sound random in some parts imo Yh I did a massive remap to try and polish all my diffs. I'll go over my hitsounds again
Goodluck~
Ty for the mod, helped me iron a few things out)
Electoz
Someone deny that kudos on my post above please, thanks.
Kibbleru
next level masochist's GD
i think you need to name it doormat's insane not just 'GD'
00:15:342 - 03:48:518 - i like how creative u are with this break

insane
00:12:518 (1,2) - im confused why this is stacked, i don't really see a reason to stop flow here
god dammit i should really check drain times b4 i start modding these unfinished diffs lol

hard
01:24:518 (1,2) - man why do ppl do this, its just weird imo lol
00:59:989 (3,4,5,1) - these kind of patterns are really awkward to play cuz of the motion changes you need to make between 00:59:989 (3,4,5,1) - , the pattern itself is intuitive but spacing this out 01:00:165 (4,5,1) - evenly would play better
01:02:989 (4,5,1) - especially this one xd
01:20:371 (2) - don't really hear this triplet
01:29:459 (3) - curve this slightly more, make it similar to 01:28:753 (1) - ? or maybe curve this one lesss idk 01:28:753 (1) -
02:58:753 (2) - i wud ctrl h xd

normal
you could probably try ar 6 for a normal like this tbh.
01:01:753 (3,1) - personally it makes more sense to nc on 01:01:753 - instead
01:52:047 (2,5) - try to avoid this overlap, doesn't look neat
02:20:283 (2,4) - i would expose 4 more to make it more readable since its hidden under a slider atm
02:25:930 (2,4) - same i guess
03:29:459 (2,4) - man. idk. if u wana fix this issue, make sure to fix them all lol
02:33:695 (1,2) - touches hp bar

nothing wrong with easy diff
Topic Starter
_handholding

Kibbleru wrote:

next level masochist's GD
i think you need to name it doormat's insane not just 'GD' Thats what he named it lol, It'll be renamed to Doormat's Insane or perhaps a custom name if he wants when hes finished
00:15:342 - 03:48:518 - i like how creative u are with this break Canadians think alike i guess lol

insane
00:12:518 (1,2) - im confused why this is stacked, i don't really see a reason to stop flow here Because reasons... Idk it feels right, will change if the next person mentions it
god dammit i should really check drain times b4 i start modding these unfinished diffs lol

hard
01:24:518 (1,2) - man why do ppl do this, its just weird imo lol You could have suggested what you'd do if you thought it was weird, anyways Ive changed it up a bit
00:59:989 (3,4,5,1) - these kind of patterns are really awkward to play cuz of the motion changes you need to make between 00:59:989 (3,4,5,1) - , the pattern itself is intuitive but spacing this out 01:00:165 (4,5,1) - evenly would play better I honeslty think it fits well since the DS both matches both points in the song if anythign I'll change the DS between (3) and (4) since the downbeat should have a slight jump imo
01:02:989 (4,5,1) - especially this one xd
01:20:371 (2) - don't really hear this triplet I do, its the same rhythm as the other triplets. Maybe I'm tone deaf, anyways it makes sense to do it this way regardless, cos you know, reasons.
01:29:459 (3) - curve this slightly more, make it similar to 01:28:753 (1) - ? or maybe curve this one lesss idk 01:28:753 (1) - I like the look of it already.
02:58:753 (2) - i wud ctrl h xd I changed the angle of the other slider instead

normal
you could probably try ar 6 for a normal like this tbh. sure
01:01:753 (3,1) - personally it makes more sense to nc on 01:01:753 - instead done
01:52:047 (2,5) - try to avoid this overlap, doesn't look neat fixed, I didnt spot that
02:20:283 (2,4) - i would expose 4 more to make it more readable since its hidden under a slider atm I dont see why this is a problem
02:25:930 (2,4) - same i guess
03:29:459 (2,4) - man. idk. if u wana fix this issue, make sure to fix them all lol If a BN or QAT mentions it Ill change the whole thing then lol
02:33:695 (1,2) - touches hp bar fixed, thnx for spotting

nothing wrong with easy diff
Ty for the mod :)
Alheak
eya m4m

[Insane]
  1. offset is 1244
  2. you can make it OD8
  3. i would recommend reviewing the general aethetic of your map: don't overlap unless justified, apply yourself while doing blankets, don't curve your sliders to much unless on purpose (tight blanket, special sound in the song to be emphasized, etc), all try to get all your blankets have the same spacing, for ex: 00:07:577 (3,4) - and 00:16:047 (3,4) - , the first one is very tight whereas the second is a bit more spaced, they should be the same
    In general, be consistent in your design
  4. rhythm wise it's not too bad, tho i'd recommend not to map the vocals too much since they can be a bit weird to play sometimes, or try to map on downbeats as much as possible
  5. 00:06:342 (4,5) - they are clearly emphasized by the claps so you should make bigger jumps with them
  6. 00:13:753 (1,2) - you can put them a bit farther, like maybe x:123 y231, to emphasize the pause
  7. 00:14:459 - i guess you're mapping the keyboard sound in the back but it'd be a better idea to map the vocals and put a cercle here
  8. 00:20:459 (4,5) - this needs a bit more spacing
  9. 00:22:224 (1,4) - stack them properly
  10. 00:26:636 (1,2) - blanket pls, well anyway if you have taken my ealier advice about aesthetics you should have fixed this already or intended to do so
  11. 00:28:753 (4) - map the sound we hear in the back instead, or at least stop this slider on 00:29:283 - , you should never map a stream directly after a slider that ends on a blue tick (there are exceptions of course but you'll know when such a case happen)
  12. 00:29:459 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - this stream looks quite bad and doesn't play well, primarily because of^, and because it is actually 1/3, not 1/4
  13. 00:37:753 (4,1) - this should have more spacing for emphasis
  14. 00:38:283 - this beat is strong enough to be clicked on, not released
  15. 00:47:636 - you should map this beat
  16. 00:57:077 (2) - the sound here is not 1/8, i'm not even sure it has a defined rhythm, it just keep accelerating, so please do not map it with this
    you can use a long slider lasting until 00:57:342 - , just put a circle instead, or put nothing
  17. for kiai, try to not abuse 1/1 sliders as they break the rhythm, this part is quite dynamic, so you should map accordingly
    for ex: 01:05:989 (1,2) - you clearly have a strong beat on 01:06:342 - that would play much better if mapped
  18. 01:24:518 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - this is actually 1/8
  19. 01:28:753 (1,2,3,4) - with the offset fixed, this should be more obvious that this is actually landing on red ticks, also, rhythm wise, i think it'd be better to click on the red tick and release on the white instead
good luck with the rest of the mapping
-GriM-
Hard:
02:03:165 (2) - may be a bit hard to read for some players, its fine if you keep though
03:02:283 (2) - un-reverse and add something on the white tick, its a pretty important beat
no kudo pls it will probaly be denied
I only found 2 things worth pointing out wow im a bad modder :^(
Anxient
shit
08:09 Nathan Kiss: can we m4m?
08:09 Anxient: sure
08:09 Anxient: which map
08:10 *Nathan Kiss is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/876659 IDOL COLLEGE - Ichizu Recipe]
08:10 Nathan Kiss: just the normal and hard diff
08:10 Nathan Kiss: the GD isnt finished and im going to delete the other insane
08:10 Anxient: kk
08:12 Nathan Kiss: ty :3
08:12 Nathan Kiss: wahts your map?
08:12 Nathan Kiss: map you want me to mod*
08:12 *Anxient is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/883126 Takigawa Alisa - Sayonara no Yukue ~TV SIZE~]
08:12 Nathan Kiss: aite
08:13 Anxient: mind if we do irc?
08:13 Anxient: itll be easier to nazi
08:13 Nathan Kiss: sure
08:13 Nathan Kiss: but can i do my mod as a forum post?
08:13 Anxient: sure
08:13 *Anxient is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/844863 IDOL COLLEGE - Ichizu Recipe [Hard]]
08:14 Nathan Kiss: kk tnx
08:14 Anxient: 00:08:106 (1) - try placing this more up with 1.6x ds
08:14 Anxient: emphasis
08:14 Nathan Kiss: ok
08:14 Anxient: besides as it is its nearly touching http://puu.sh/mZNSN/aeacf154b2.jpg
08:14 Anxient: 00:10:930 (4) - place this downwards coz the singer goes to a low pitch
08:15 Anxient: also helps with playing and aesthetics
08:15 Anxient: 00:18:695 (2,3) - either make this a blanket or make it less obvious
08:15 Anxient: http://puu.sh/mZNWV/2e1750e79b.jpg how i did the downwards mod
08:16 Nathan Kiss: i get you
08:16 Anxient: 00:19:930 (5,6,7,1) - perfect triangle :(
08:16 Anxient: 00:20:636 (1) - continue combo
08:16 Anxient: 00:20:989 (2) - new combo
08:17 Nathan Kiss: kk
08:17 Anxient: 00:33:342 (4) - id prefer if you went with hitcircles
08:17 Anxient: the vocals seem pretty strong
08:17 Anxient: 00:35:812 - umu umu
08:18 Anxient: 00:43:047 (6) - move this so that it looks like this http://puu.sh/mZO4O/e7a51308ca.jpg
08:18 Nathan Kiss: i think ill stic to sliders for that part since the whole thing was meant to follow the bass drum thingy
08:18 Anxient: 00:46:842 (2) - overmap
08:19 Anxient: 00:51:695 (5) - ctrl g so that flows better and gives 1 more emphasis
08:19 Nathan Kiss: eh?
08:19 Anxient: 00:46:842 - this is overmap
08:19 Anxient: remove that note
08:19 Nathan Kiss: you can hear the beat
08:19 Anxient: if i could hear it i wouldnt mention it :(
08:20 Anxient: well its not very obvious so i dont think its a good idea to put it on hard
08:20 Anxient: carrying on..
08:20 Anxient: 00:51:695 (5) - did you fix the emphasis?
08:21 Anxient: 00:55:400 (2,3,4) - wanna go with a perfect triangle?
08:21 Nathan Kiss: yh
08:22 Anxient: 00:56:989 - i think you should map this
08:22 Anxient: 00:14:636 (1,2) - coz you did in here
08:22 Anxient: OH SHIT THIS SONG ISNT A TV SIZE?
08:22 Nathan Kiss: no
08:22 Nathan Kiss: didnt you know?
08:22 Anxient: nope
08:22 Anxient: ah well
08:22 Anxient: carrying on.
08:23 Nathan Kiss: thats why i only asked for 2 diffs to be modded lol
08:23 Anxient: 01:04:753 (1) - try making this a curved slider. this looks out of place imo
08:23 Anxient: i wouldve only done two diffs anyway :l
08:23 Anxient: 01:06:165 (1,2,3,4) - ctrl g 2 and 4 http://puu.sh/mZOkX/a51abe8eeb.jpg
08:23 Anxient: 01:08:989 (1,2) - fix blanket
08:24 Anxient: to improve flow for the ctrl g mod
08:24 Anxient: 01:12:518 (3,1) - fix blanket
08:24 Anxient: 01:12:518 (3,2) - avoidable overlap
08:25 Anxient: 01:35:812 (3) - rotate this by 18 degrees
08:25 Anxient: from position clockwise
08:25 Anxient: so that it blankets 2 and slides perfectly into 4
08:25 Anxient: http://puu.sh/mZOro/06edb4b37d.jpg
08:26 Nathan Kiss: aote
08:26 Anxient: 01:46:753 (1,2) - try doing this coz 2 is nearly touching 1 slider head http://puu.sh/mZOtO/08756ae1e2.jpg
08:27 Anxient: 02:11:106 (1,1) - just a thing of mine but stack pls
08:28 Nathan Kiss: done
08:29 Anxient: 02:22:047 (6) - lol why the ds reduction
08:29 Anxient: http://puu.sh/mZOD8/00d451a5c2.jpg
08:29 Anxient: place 6 in 500:294
08:29 Nathan Kiss: seemed natural for the tempo and reduced volume of the section
08:29 Anxient: okay
08:30 Anxient: at least place 6 there coz theres emphasis
08:30 Anxient: 02:47:106 - EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
08:30 Nathan Kiss: done
08:31 Anxient: 03:01:224 (3,4) - blanket
08:31 Nathan Kiss: lol
08:32 Nathan Kiss: i didnt realise there were so many blankets i messed up
08:33 Anxient: >.<
08:33 Anxient: 03:25:224 (1,2,3,4) - dont stack 1
08:33 Anxient: 03:26:459 (2) - place this in 141:58
08:33 Anxient: feels more natural
08:34 Anxient: 03:38:459 (4,2,3) - again just a pet peeve of mine, but stack this
08:34 Anxient: mm
08:35 Anxient: wait
08:35 Nathan Kiss: i had to place that there due to stack leniancy and taht
08:35 Anxient: okk but i dont recommend the stack
08:36 Anxient: 03:42:871 (1,2,3,4,1) - replace the finish htisounds with this http://puu.sh/mZOWn/8e9acc1404.wav
08:36 Anxient: its less bang
08:36 Anxient: and im afraid i cant mod normals >.<
08:36 Nathan Kiss: ah kk
08:36 Nathan Kiss: and ty
08:37 Nathan Kiss: ill get to modding your map later 2nyt
08:38 Anxient: okk
Exilis
HI, I will try to help with my mod but it might be useless. :<

Color code:
- Just some thought use it or not :>.
- At least try.
- Important
- Useless information will be in green :>

Difficulties:

Easy:

SPOILER
This Difficulty is great , no problem (for me) but here is some suggestion:
  1. 00:32:283 (1) - You used Soft: Whistle+Finish but there no cymbals in the song here , try with a Drum: Finish or Drum: Clap.
  2. 00:37:930 (1) - ^ Same thing try with a Drum: Finish or Drum: Clap
  3. 01:22:400 (4) - Why don't you use the same hitsound from 01:21:695 (3) to close your slider ?
  4. 01:37:224 (1) - Soft: Finish sounds out maybe you should use another Soft: Clap or Soft: Whistle so this C 01:37:224 (1,2,3,4,5) will sounds good like this one 01:34:400 (1,2,3,4)
  5. 02:25:224 (1) - Same here , It might be better if you use bass Drum sounds and not cymbals , but cymbals at 02:28:047 (1) / 02:30:871 (1) / 02:31:930 (2) is perfect following the singer's voice.
  6. 02:31:930 (2) - Try to up the SV to make a proper heart but it might be a bad idea in general.
  7. 02:54:518 (1) - Here too , try with a Drum: Finish or Drum: Clap.
  8. 03:07:577 (3) - Be carefull on this slider i can see it but it go out of the grid and my screen cut the lower part of the final note maybe some people won't see it properly.
Normal:

SPOILER
  1. 00:34:930 (5) - This note is ankward all your sliders (00:32:283 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2) ) are separate by 3 ticks and not here and this note don't follow the rhythm or the voice ('MI' start at 00:34:753 and end at 00:35:018 / 'BU' start at 00:35:106 ).
  2. 00:35:812 (2) - Try to end this slider at 00:35:989 and create another slider starting at 00:36:165 and end it at 00:36:342 (and remove this circle 00:36:342 (3) ) to follow the singer's voice .
  3. 00:36:518 (1,2) - ^ Same as above try to make sliders to follow the singer's voice.
  4. 00:37:224 (3,4) - ^ And here too.
  5. 02:37:930 (1) - This note is useless ,you let a little break before a single circle and you start a break just after. The song calm down at 02:35:989 , start the break from here .
  6. 03:13:047 (4) - I can see this note but it's out of the grid be carefull if everyone can see it. (Maybe check with minimum resolution)
  7. 03:25:224 (4,5) - Try to replace those circle by slider ending on red tick to follow the singer's voice.
  8. 03:30:871 (4,5) - ^ Try here too.
  9. 03:36:518 (4,5) - ^ And try here too.
  10. 03:42:165 (4,5) - ^ Here too :>.
  11. Be carefull on some hitsounds. Same advice : More appropriate to replace Soft: Finish by Drum: Finish or Drum: Clap

Hard:

SPOILER
  1. 00:07:400 (2) - Out of the grid care if minimum resolution see it.
  2. 00:37:930 (1) - Try to replace it by a slider end at 00:38:106 .
  3. 00:56:989 (1) - Try to move it 1 tick forward and reverse it until 00:57:518 (and remove this circle 00:57:342 (2) if you try)
  4. 01:13:930 (4) - Try using a slider here and end it at 01:14:106 to fit the rhythm.
  5. 01:25:224 (3) - Out of the grid care if minimum resolution see it.
  6. 01:25:930 (1,2,3) - Keep this rhythm by adding circle at 01:26:900 - 01:27:253 and 01:27:959
  7. 01:46:753 (1) - Out of the grid care if minimum resolution see it.
  8. 01:58:400 (1) - Out of the grid care if minimum resolution see it.
  9. 02:05:283 (4) - Out of the grid care if minimum resolution see it.
  10. 02:20:283 (2) - Try using a slider here and end it at 02:20:636 it stay in rhythm and follow the singer's voice.
  11. 02:22:047 (6) - Try using a slider here and end it at 02:22:224
  12. 02:23:636 (1,2) - Try using slider here starting at the same time but ending 2 tick forward (02:23:812 for the first and 02:24:165 for the second)
  13. 02:24:871 (6) - ^ Same as above try using slider and end it 2 tick forward (02:25:047 ).
  14. 02:26:812 (2) - Out of the grid care if minimum resolution see it.
  15. 02:26:459 (1,2) - Same as this combo 02:23:636 (1,2). Try using slider and end it 2 tick forward (02:26:636 and 02:26:989 )
  16. 02:57:165 - You can use the 'GETS' from the voice to add some notes.
  17. 02:57:342 (6) - You can use a slider to follow the 'YUME' from the voice. (Start at 02:57:342 and end at 02:57:518 )
  18. 03:00:077 - Might not be the best idea but you can use this sound to add a circle.
  19. 03:17:459 (1,2) - Out of the grid care if minimum resolution see it.
  20. Be carefull on some hitsounds. Same advice : More appropriate to replace Soft: Finish by Drum: Finish or Drum: Clap
  21. N.B: It take me some time to finish this difficulty without mistake :>

Insane:

SPOILER
  1. IF this difficulty is not finished yet then i will wait until its done. But even in 20s I can say:
  2. 00:10:400 (3) / 00:11:283 (2) / 00:15:341 (1) - Out of the grid care if minimum resolution see it.

I hope your map and this one : Same song but Playtime: 1:30 will be ranked :>

You asked for my map in work :Here
Topic Starter
_handholding
Alheak"

Alheak wrote:

eya m4m

[Insane]
  1. offset is 1244
  2. you can make it OD8
  3. i would recommend reviewing the general aethetic of your map: don't overlap unless justified, apply yourself while doing blankets, don't curve your sliders to much unless on purpose (tight blanket, special sound in the song to be emphasized, etc), all try to get all your blankets have the same spacing, for ex: 00:07:577 (3,4) - and 00:16:047 (3,4) - , the first one is very tight whereas the second is a bit more spaced, they should be the same
    In general, be consistent in your design
  4. rhythm wise it's not too bad, tho i'd recommend not to map the vocals too much since they can be a bit weird to play sometimes, or try to map on downbeats as much as possible
  5. 00:06:342 (4,5) - they are clearly emphasized by the claps so you should make bigger jumps with them
  6. 00:13:753 (1,2) - you can put them a bit farther, like maybe x:123 y231, to emphasize the pause
  7. 00:14:459 - i guess you're mapping the keyboard sound in the back but it'd be a better idea to map the vocals and put a cercle here
  8. 00:20:459 (4,5) - this needs a bit more spacing
  9. 00:22:224 (1,4) - stack them properly
  10. 00:26:636 (1,2) - blanket pls, well anyway if you have taken my ealier advice about aesthetics you should have fixed this already or intended to do so
  11. 00:28:753 (4) - map the sound we hear in the back instead, or at least stop this slider on 00:29:283 - , you should never map a stream directly after a slider that ends on a blue tick (there are exceptions of course but you'll know when such a case happen)
  12. 00:29:459 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - this stream looks quite bad and doesn't play well, primarily because of^, and because it is actually 1/3, not 1/4
  13. 00:37:753 (4,1) - this should have more spacing for emphasis
  14. 00:38:283 - this beat is strong enough to be clicked on, not released
  15. 00:47:636 - you should map this beat
  16. 00:57:077 (2) - the sound here is not 1/8, i'm not even sure it has a defined rhythm, it just keep accelerating, so please do not map it with this
    you can use a long slider lasting until 00:57:342 - , just put a circle instead, or put nothing
  17. for kiai, try to not abuse 1/1 sliders as they break the rhythm, this part is quite dynamic, so you should map accordingly
    for ex: 01:05:989 (1,2) - you clearly have a strong beat on 01:06:342 - that would play much better if mapped
  18. 01:24:518 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - this is actually 1/8
  19. 01:28:753 (1,2,3,4) - with the offset fixed, this should be more obvious that this is actually landing on red ticks, also, rhythm wise, i think it'd be better to click on the red tick and release on the white instead

good luck with the rest of the mappingAt first I took everything on board (or almost everything) but then I ended up removing the diff , sorry :'(
Your mod didnt go to waste your advice has helped me to pay more attention to things that I should be doing and has helped me become a better mapper for harder diffs.

-GriM- wrote:

Hard:
02:03:165 (2) - may be a bit hard to read for some players, its fine if you keep though changed a bit
03:02:283 (2) - un-reverse and add something on the white tick, its a pretty important beat
no kudo pls it will probaly be denied
I only found 2 things worth pointing out wow im a bad modder :^(
#

thnx for taking the time to look at my map :)
Tari
Yooooo

[Easy]

1. 00:06:165 (4) - I don't like overlaps like this, maybe try to farther to the right?
  2. 01:06:165 (1) - Same problem as above
  3. 00:15:342 (1,2,3) - try forming a triangle square pattern like this : http://puu.sh/n6BHX.jpg
  4. 00:57:695 (1) - I would place it slightly down so people can see the sliderpath more clearly
  5. 01:56:989 (1) - ^ Yeah kinda like what you did here
  6. 01:18:518 (2) - turn to a slider and end at red tick? Music pauses at red tick.
  7. 02:17:459 (2) - ahhh yeah same problems here, I won't mention them but considering fixing overlaps. Certain ones like 02:22:400 (1) - look fine though.
[Normal]

1. Little fast paced for normal, decrease OD and AR by 1?
  2. 01:18:989 - Reduce volume here because music is softer?
  3. 02:18:165 (1) - I would remove the last reverse and add a circle :
  4. 02:35:900 - Add a spinner to accompany large pause? end at : 02:37:047
[Hard]

1. 00:32:106 - Add a note to accompany the instrument.
  2. 00:56:989 - I would put 1/4 and 1/8 reverse slider here to make up for the lost drain
  3. 01:18:695 (1) - Any reason you ignored claps at the end?
  4. 01:49:753 (2,3,4,5) - Rhythm here is totally off. Are you following vocals or instruments?
I like it, have a star!
newyams99
Hi, self-modded a bit.

Updated Oni
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: IDOL_COLLEGE-Ichizu_Recipe.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 57695
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.9
Mode: 1
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.2
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 2.2

[Metadata]
Title:Ichizu Recipe
TitleUnicode:イチズレシピ
Artist:IDOL COLLEGE
ArtistUnicode:アイドルカレッジ
Creator:Nathan Kiss
Version:newyams' Oni
Source:俺がお嬢様学校に『庶民サンプル』としてゲッツされた件
Tags:Shomin Sample OP Opening ore ga ojousama gakkou ni shomin sample toshite gets sareta ken newyams99 Doormat
BeatmapID:903021
BeatmapSetID:378289

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:3.6
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:8
SliderMultiplier:1.4
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"shomin_background.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
14636,-100,4,1,0,80,0,0
31753,-100,4,1,0,20,0,0
32283,-100,4,1,0,80,0,0
57695,-100,4,1,0,80,0,1
80283,-100,4,1,0,80,0,0
91577,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0
101459,-100,4,1,0,80,0,0
116989,-100,4,1,0,80,0,1
139577,-100,4,1,0,80,0,0
157930,-166.666666666667,4,1,0,40,0,0
169224,-125,4,1,0,60,0,0
175224,-121.951219512195,4,1,0,60,0,0
175577,-119.047619047619,4,1,0,60,0,0
175753,-116.279069767442,4,1,0,60,0,0
175930,-113.636363636364,4,1,0,60,0,0
176106,-111.111111111111,4,1,0,60,0,0
176283,-108.695652173913,4,1,0,60,0,0
176459,-106.382978723404,4,1,0,60,0,0
176636,-104.166666666667,4,1,0,60,0,0
176812,-102.040816326531,4,1,0,60,0,0
176989,-100,4,1,0,60,0,0
177342,-98.0392156862745,4,1,0,60,0,0
177518,-96.1538461538461,4,1,0,60,0,0
177695,-94.3396226415094,4,1,0,60,0,0
177783,-92.5925925925926,4,1,0,60,0,0
177871,-90.9090909090909,4,1,0,60,0,0
178047,-89.2857142857143,4,1,0,60,0,0
178224,-87.719298245614,4,1,0,60,0,0
178312,-86.2068965517241,4,1,0,60,0,0
178400,-84.7457627118644,4,1,0,60,0,0
178577,-83.3333333333333,4,1,0,60,0,0
178665,-81.9672131147541,4,1,0,60,0,0
178753,-80.6451612903226,4,1,0,60,0,0
178842,-79.3650793650794,4,1,0,60,0,0
178930,-78.125,4,1,0,60,0,0
179018,-76.9230769230769,4,1,0,60,0,0
180165,-50,4,1,0,80,0,0
180518,-100,4,1,0,80,0,1
225695,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 242,238,83
Combo2 : 0,217,217
Combo3 : 254,107,130

[HitObjects]
256,192,4048,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,5106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,5283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,5459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,5636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,5812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,5989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11018,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11547,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12077,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12606,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13136,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13665,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15342,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15606,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16312,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17018,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19136,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19489,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21959,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23106,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25842,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26547,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,29106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,29283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,29459,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,30165,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32283,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,43047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,43224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,43400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,43577,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44195,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44636,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46400,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47018,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47459,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48077,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48253,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48430,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48783,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49224,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49665,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49842,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50283,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51077,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52047,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52312,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53459,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54077,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54430,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54871,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55400,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55753,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56106,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57077,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57695,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58312,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59018,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59724,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61136,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62547,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63342,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63959,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64665,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65018,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68195,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68989,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69606,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70312,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71018,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73136,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,74106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,74283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,74636,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,74989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75253,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75959,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,76047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,76224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,76400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,76577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,76753,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77459,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,78077,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,78165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,78342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,78518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,78695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,79047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,79224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,79400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,79753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,79930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,80283,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,80459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,80636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,80812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,80989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81077,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81783,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81959,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83195,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84606,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84783,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84959,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85136,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,86283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,86459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,86547,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,86636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,86812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,86989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,87165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,87342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,87695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,88047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,88400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,88753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,88930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,89106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,89283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,89459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,89636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,89812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,89989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,90165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,90518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,90871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,91224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,91577,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,91930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,92106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,92459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,92636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,92989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,93342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,93518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,93871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,94047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,94400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,94577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,94753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,94930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,95106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,95283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,95459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,95636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,95812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,95989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,96165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,96342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,96518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,96695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,96871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,97047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,97224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,97577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,97753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,97930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,98106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,98283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,98636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,98989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,99165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,99518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,99695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,99871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,100047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,100224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,100400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,100577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,100753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,100930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,101106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,101283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,101459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,101636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,101812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,101989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,102077,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,102165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,102871,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,103224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,103400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,103489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,103577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,103753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,103930,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,104106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,104459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,104636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,104812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,104900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,104989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,105165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,105342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,105518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,105695,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,106047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,106224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,106312,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,106400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,106577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,106753,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,106930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,107283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,107459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,107636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,107724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,107812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,107989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,108165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,108342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,108518,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,109047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,109136,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,109224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,109400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,109577,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,109753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,109930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,110106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,110283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,110636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,110812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,110989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,111165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,111342,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,111518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,111606,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,111695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,111871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,111959,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,112047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,112224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,112400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,112577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,112753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,112930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,113018,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,113106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,113283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,113459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,113547,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,113636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,113724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,113812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,113989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,114165,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,114518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,114695,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,115047,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,115400,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,116283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,116371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,116459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,116518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,116577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,116636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,116989,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,117341,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,117518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,117606,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,117694,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,117871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,117959,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,118047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,118224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,118400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,118489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,118577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,118665,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,118753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,118930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,119106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,119283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,119459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,119636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,119812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,120165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,120341,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,120430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,120518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,120694,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,120783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,120871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,121047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,121136,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,121224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,121400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,121577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,121753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,121841,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,121930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,122106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,122283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,122459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,122636,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,122989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,123165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,123253,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,123341,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,123518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,123694,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,123871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,123959,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,124047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,124224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,124312,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,124400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,124489,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,124577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,124753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,124930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,125106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,125283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,125636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,125812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,125989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,126077,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,126165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,126341,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,126518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,126694,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,127047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,127224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,127400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,127489,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,127577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,127753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,127930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,128106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,128283,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,128636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,128812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,128900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,128989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,129165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,129253,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,129341,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,129518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,129694,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,129783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,129871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,129959,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,130047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,130224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,130312,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,130400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,130577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,130753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,130930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,131018,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,131106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,131459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,131636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,131724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,131812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,131989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,132165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,132341,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,132430,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,132518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,132694,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,132783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,132871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,133047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,133136,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,133224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,133400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,133577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,133930,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,134283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,134459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,134547,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,134636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,134812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,134989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,135165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,135253,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,135341,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,135518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,135694,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,135871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,136047,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,136400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,136577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,136753,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,136930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,137106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,137283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,137371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,137459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,137636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,137812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,137989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,138165,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,138342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,138518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,138695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,138871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,139047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,139136,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,139224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,139400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,139577,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,139930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,140106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,140283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,140636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,140812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,141165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,141342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,141518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,141606,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,141695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,141871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,141959,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,142047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,142224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,142312,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,142400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,142753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,142930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,143106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,143459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,143636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,143812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,143989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,144165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,144342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,144430,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,144518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,144695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,144871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,145224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,145577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,145753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,145930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,146283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,146459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,146812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,146989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,147165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,147253,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,147342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,147518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,147695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,147871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,148047,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,148577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,148753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,148930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,149106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,149283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,149636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,149812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,149989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,150077,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,150165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,150342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,150430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,150518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,150695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,150871,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,151400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,151577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,151930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,152106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,152459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,152636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,152812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,152900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,152989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,153165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,153253,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,153342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,153430,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,153518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,153695,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,154224,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,154400,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,154930,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,155283,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,155459,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,155636,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,155812,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,157930,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,158636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,159342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,160047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,160400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,160753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,161459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,162165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,162871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,163224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,163577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,164283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,164989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,165695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,166047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,166400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,167106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,167812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,168518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,168695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,168871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,169224,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,169577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,169753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,169930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,170283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,170459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,170636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,170812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,170989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,171342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,171695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,171871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,172047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,172400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,172577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,172753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,173106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,173283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,173459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,173636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,173812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,174165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,174518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,174695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,174871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,175224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,175577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,175753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,175930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,176106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,176283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,176459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,176636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,176812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,176989,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,177342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,177518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,177695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,177783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,177871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,178047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,178224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,178312,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,178400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,178577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,178665,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,178753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,178842,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,178930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,179018,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,180165,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,180518,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,180871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,181048,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,181136,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,181224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,181401,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,181489,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,181577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,181754,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,181930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,182019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,182107,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,182195,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,182283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,182460,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,182547,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,182636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,182813,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,182989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,183166,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,183342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,183695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,183871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,183960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,184048,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,184224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,184313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,184401,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,184577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,184754,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,184930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,185018,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,185107,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,185195,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,185283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,185371,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,185460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,185636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,185813,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,185989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,186166,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,186519,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,186695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,186783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,186871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,187048,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,187224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,187401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,187489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,187577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,187754,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,187842,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,187930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,188019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,188107,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,188195,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,188283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,188460,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,188636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,188813,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,189166,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,189342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,189519,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,189607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,189695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,189871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,190048,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,190224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,190577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,190754,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,190930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,191019,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,191107,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,191283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,191371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,191459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,191547,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,191636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,191813,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,192166,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,192342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,192430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,192519,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,192695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,192783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,192871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,193048,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,193136,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,193224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,193313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,193401,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,193489,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,193577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,193754,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,193842,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,193930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,194107,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,194283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,194460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,194548,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,194636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,194989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,195166,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,195254,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,195342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,195519,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,195695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,195871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,195960,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,196048,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,196224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,196313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,196401,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,196577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,196666,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,196754,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,196842,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,196930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,197107,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,197460,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,197813,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,197989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,198077,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,198166,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,198342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,198519,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,198695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,198783,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,198871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,199048,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,199224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,199401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,199577,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,199930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,200107,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,200283,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,200460,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,200636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,200813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,200901,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,200989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,201077,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,201166,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,201342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,201519,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,201695,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,201872,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,202048,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,202225,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,202401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,202577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,202666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,202754,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,202930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,203107,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,203459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,203636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,203724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,203812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,203989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,204165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,204342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,204430,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,204518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,204695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,204871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,205047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,205224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,205400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,205577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,205753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,205930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,206283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,206459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,206547,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,206636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,206812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,206989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,207165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,207253,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,207342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,207518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,207695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,207871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,208047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,208224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,208400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,208577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,208753,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,209106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,209283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,209459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,209636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,209812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,209989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,210077,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,210165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,210342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,210518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,210695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,210871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,211047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,211224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,211400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,211489,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,211577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,211753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,211842,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,211930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,212106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,212194,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,212283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,212459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,212636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,212812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,212989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,213165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,213253,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,213342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,213518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,213606,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,213695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,213783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,213871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,214047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,214400,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,214753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,214930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,215106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,215283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,215371,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,215459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,215636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,215812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,215989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,216165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,216342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,216430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,216518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,216695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,216871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,217047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,217224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,217400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,217489,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,217577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,217753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,217842,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,217930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,218106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,218195,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,218283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,218459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,218636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,218812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,218989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,219165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,219342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,219518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,219695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,219871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,220047,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,220400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,220577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,220665,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,220753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,220930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,221018,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,221106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,221283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,221459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,221636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,221724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,221812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,221989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,222165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,222342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,222430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,222518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,222695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,222871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,223047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,223135,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,223223,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,223311,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,223400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,223488,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,223576,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,223753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,223841,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,223929,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,224017,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,224106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,224194,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,224282,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,224459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,224636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,224812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,224989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,225342,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,225695,12,0,226753,0:0:0:0:
256,192,226930,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,227283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,227636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,227989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,228165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,228342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
_handholding
Updated your diff newyams and I've also added you :3

I'll reply to _Exiles and tari's mod later (not too late)
Kencho
Hi~
[General]
  1. Inconsistency in PreviewTime:
    Doormat's Insane : 57214
    Easy : 57695
    Hard : 57695
    Normal : 57695
    Please fix it.

2. Your map has some unused hitsounds:
    drum-hitclap1.wav
    drum-hitwhistle1.wav
    drum-sliderslide1.wav
    normal-hitnormal2.wav
    normal-sliderslide1.wav
    soft-sliderslide1.wav
    Please delete them. Make sure you don't have any unused hitsounds.

3. I recommend you to add a kiai time on 00:15:342 - to 00:26:636 - because it has the same rhythm as other kiai time parts, just refer to Doormat's Insane.

[Hard]
  1. The whole difficulty is not bad. For rhythm, actually you did a great job. Many places are fit the song, but sometimes you miss beats. Never mind, I will tell you where can be improved in my mod. For arrangement, still not bad in my opinion, but some places indeed need to improve. Making a good flow and good aesthetics is the most important generally.

2. 00:04:047 (1,2) - Here you didn't blanket the objects well, but never mind, there is a easy way to make a clean blanket. First, you may see the approachcircle on circle or slider head. Then, you make a new slider to blanket them, just see the approachcircle to blanket (see my screenshot). And you can see the counter at upper right corner, this will show the objects' distance for you. When you blanket some objects, just use ctrl+G in the slider, then see the number on the counter, if the number remains the same as which it was just now, the blanket is perfect.
    SPOILER
    Your original pattern.

When I fixed the blanket.

The distance between the slider and the circle .

When crtl+G the slider, you can see them at the same distance spacing, then you are made a clean blanket.
  3. 00:08:812 - Don't ignore the vocal, I suggest you to change the 1/1 slider to one 1/2 slider and one circle, that will fit the song better.
  4. 00:09:165 (4,5,6) - When you change previous 1/1 slider to one 1/2 slider and one circle, here you can make a different pattern on the three circles. Something like this is more attractive.
  5. 00:09:695 (1,2) - I think you know how to fix it now. Make a clean for better looking.
  6. 00:09:518 (6,3) - If you pay attention for your maps' appearance, then stacking it will be better.
  7. 00:09:695 (1,4) - I suggest not overlap if you the pay attention for your maps appearance.
  8. 00:11:106 (1,2,3,4) - I see this pattern are very confusing, not beautiful, just like mapping randomly, and the flow is bad. So, I have another pattern for you, it is very simple, you can try it.
  9. 00:12:518 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - In my opinion, you can use a same distance spacing to make a clean arrangement, like regular octagon.
  10. 00:15:342 (1,3) - I suggest you to use a same slider here (just copy and paste) because now your pattern is not really clean. You can try this.
  11. 00:15:342 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - If you fix things mentioned above, here is a whole pattern to give you to take as reference.
  12. 00:18:695 (2,3) - 00:19:400 (4,5) - Make a clean blanket, for the same reason mentioned above.
  13. 00:19:400 (4) - You should NC here because you set NC on beat on every white tick, there is no reason why you don't set one NC here.
  14. 00:20:459 - You miss a beat here, I suggest you to add a circle.
  15. 00:30:165 (2,3) - In my opinion, move the circle to x:160 y:288, it will be better looking.
  16. 00:32:106 - You miss a beat here, I suggest you to add a circle, then NC 00:31:930 (5) - and move to 00:32:283 (1) - slider head. It is because it will be more attractive, pattern like this.
  17. 00:35:106 (1) - I suggest you to use one 1/2 slider + one circle + one 1/2 slider, it will be like this (first screenshot). The reason is it will fit in the song better. Actually 00:35:283 - and 00:35:636 - you miss beats. So just use this pattern (second screenshot).
  18. 00:40:753 (1) - The same place above, and for the same reason to fix it.
  19. 00:47:459 (4,1) - This overlap is nice, but please differ a little bit. See my screenshot, that will be a better appearance.
  20. 00:57:695 (1,2,3,4) - Here the flow is not good, you may try this pattern.
  21. 01:00:518 (1) - In my opinion, you don't need to use red anchor point, that will make a bad flow here, so just use a straight slider as well.
  22. 01:03:342 (1,2,3,4) - I don't think this pattern is of good appearance, maybe you can try this, it has better flow and appearance.
  23. 01:07:577 (1,2,3,4) - Please make the sliders same, just copy and paste, like 01:06:165 (1,2,3,4) -, this kind of patterns are very nice.
  24. 01:10:753 (2,3,4,5,6) - I suggest using the same distance spacing, now the pattern is very confusing.
  25. 01:11:812 (1,2,1) - Don't overlap this, it just like mapping randomly. I give you some suggestions.
  26. 01:18:518 (4,2) - If you pay attention to your maps' appearance, then stacking it will be better.
  27. 01:20:283 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2) - This part is very nice, you did a good job imo. Like 01:23:283 (3,4,5,6,7,1) - you are using the same distance to compose, if you do this on other part then it will make a cleaner arrangement.
  28. 01:31:930 (2,4) - 01:34:400 (1,3) - I suggset using the same slider here, for the same reason mentioned above
  29. 01:49:930 - 01:50:459 - Don't ignore the vocal here. Adding a circle is a solution of this.
  30. 01:55:930 (4,5) - The flow is not good, maybe you can try this.
  31. 02:03:165 (2,3) - I suggest you to change it to this (screenshot), for the same reason mentioned above.
  32. 02:09:871 - 02:10:224 - Don't ignore the vocal here, you can change it to one 1/2 slider + one circle + one 1/2 slider or other similar patterns.
  33. 02:11:106 (1,1) - I suggest you to stack it, for a better appearance.
  34. 02:19:577 (1,2) - I think the they are too close to each other. I suggest you to move it far away, like 02:21:695 (5,6) - .
  35. 02:23:812 - I hear the vocal here, just add a circle, for the same reason mentioned above.
  36. 03:00:518 (1,2,3,4) - The flow is not good, for the same reason mentioned above. I give you some suggestions.
  37. 03:14:459 (6,1) - Like 02:03:165 (2,3) -, use the same way to fix it.
  38. 03:22:400 (5) - In my opinion, you can NC this circle, that will be more readable.
  39. 03:32:989 (1,2) - Make a clean blanket, for the same reason mentioned above.
  40. 03:38:459 (4,2,3) - I suggest you to stack it, for a better appearance.

[Normal]
  1. I recommend you to use AR5 or 5.5 in this difficulty, it is because AR6 seems too fast for new players, AR5 or 5.5 is more suitable. Also, HP6 is too high, it is the same as Hard difficulty, so I suggest you to change it to HP4 as well.

2. For distance snap (Your snap is 1.35x, if there are distances deviated more than +-0.05x I will list them out here.):
  3. 01:03:871 (2) - 1.40x
  4. 01:58:224 (4) - 1.42x
  5. 02:21:695 (4) - 1.41x
  6. 02:25:224 (1) - 1.30x
  7. 03:32:283 (3) - 1.28x
  8. 03:34:400 (1) - 1.08x

9. 00:22:400 (4) - You should NC here because you set NC on beats on every white tick, there is no reason why you don't set one NC here.
  10. 00:33:695 (3) - 00:47:459 (3) - You should NC here too, for the same reason mentioned above.
  11. 00:45:165 (1) - Remove NC here because this part you set NC on beats on every two white tick.
  12. 01:10:753 (2,3) - Fix the overlap please, it doesn't look beautiful.
  13. 01:44:459 (1) - Remove NC here, for the same reason mentioned above.
  14. 02:19:577 - to 02:35:812 - I suggest you always set NC on every one white tick, not every two. It is because that will fit the song better.
  15. 02:54:518 (5,1) - This pattern is really not that readable, for new players it might be a challenge, as previous circles come after every 1/1 beat, but this is 1/2 beat long between each. It should be avoided, so I suggest you to change it to another pattern as well.
  16. 03:10:400 (3) - 03:21:695 (3) - NC here, for the same reason mentioned above.
  17. 03:21:695 (3) - I suggest you to use two 1/2 sliders or one 1/2 reverse slider + one circle. It is because sometimes the double reverse slider is not that readable, they may not be able to recgonize the sliders with 2 reverses, so it should be avoided.
  18. 03:23:106 - to 03:45:695 - I suggest you always set NC on beats on every white tick, not every two. for the same reason mentioned above.

[Easy]
  1. Your Hard and Normal difficulty has different BGs, but why not set a different one for Easy difficulty? I recommend you to add a new BG for Easy difficulty.

2. I recommend you to use AR3 in this difficulty, when your Normal difficulty is change AR to 5 or 5.5, then the better AR spread on this difficulty is AR3. Also, AR3 is more suitable for new players.

3. For distance snap (Your snap is 0.9x, if there are distances deviated more than +-0.05x I will list them out here.):
  4. 00:04:753 (2) - 0.98x
  5. 00:52:047 (1) - 0.95x
  6. 02:28:047 (1) - 0.95x

7. 00:04:048 (1,2) - Please make a clean blanket here. This really matters.
  8. 00:05:459 (3,4) - This overlap is not beautiful, I suggest you not to overlap for this, try something like this.
  9. 01:05:812 (4,1) - Don't overlap it, for the same reason mentioned above.
  10. 01:18:518 (2,1) - I suggest you to stack it, for a better appearance.
  11. 01:27:342 (3,4) - Don't overlap it, for the same reason mentioned above.
  12. 02:05:459 (1,2) - Make a clean blanket here, for the same reason mentioned above.
  13. 02:23:636 (2) - I suggest you to move the slider 1/2 beat forward. It is because the sound at white tick is downbeat and it is stronger than that at red tick, just like this.
  14. 03:44:989 (3,4) - Make a clean blanket here, for the same reason mentioned above.

15. Nice difficulty imo, no big problem.

[Doormat's Insane]
  1. The map is still working in progress, so when you are done with it you can find me for a mod.
That is all I want to say. Nice song, I love it~
Good Luck for your first rank map~
Topic Starter
_handholding

Kencho wrote:

Hi~
[General]
  1. Inconsistency in PreviewTime:
    Doormat's Insane : 57214
    Easy : 57695
    Hard : 57695
    Normal : 57695
    Please fix it.

2. Your map has some unused hitsounds:
    drum-hitclap1.wav
    drum-hitwhistle1.wav
    drum-sliderslide1.wav
    normal-hitnormal2.wav
    normal-sliderslide1.wav
    soft-sliderslide1.wav
    Please delete them. Make sure you don't have any unused hitsounds.

3. I recommend you to add a kiai time on 00:15:342 - to 00:26:636 - because it has the same rhythm as other kiai time parts, just refer to Doormat's Insane.

[Hard]
  1. The whole difficulty is not bad. For rhythm, actually you did a great job. Many places are fit the song, but sometimes you miss beats. Never mind, I will tell you where can be improved in my mod. For arrangement, still not bad in my opinion, but some places indeed need to improve. Making a good flow and good aesthetics is the most important generally.

2. 00:04:047 (1,2) - Here you didn't blanket the objects well, but never mind, there is a easy way to make a clean blanket. First, you may see the approachcircle on circle or slider head. Then, you make a new slider to blanket them, just see the approachcircle to blanket (see my screenshot). And you can see the counter at upper right corner, this will show the objects' distance for you. When you blanket some objects, just use ctrl+G in the slider, then see the number on the counter, if the number remains the same as which it was just now, the blanket is perfect. Ty, I'm now gonna turn off gridsnap when making blankets too
    SPOILER
    Your original pattern.

When I fixed the blanket.

The distance between the slider and the circle .

When crtl+G the slider, you can see them at the same distance spacing, then you are made a clean blanket.
  3. 00:08:812 - Don't ignore the vocal, I suggest you to change the 1/1 slider to one 1/2 slider and one circle, that will fit the song better.
  4. 00:09:165 (4,5,6) - When you change previous 1/1 slider to one 1/2 slider and one circle, here you can make a different pattern on the three circles. Something like this is more attractive.
  5. 00:09:695 (1,2) - I think you know how to fix it now. Make a clean for better looking.
  6. 00:09:518 (6,3) - If you pay attention for your maps' appearance, then stacking it will be better.
  7. 00:09:695 (1,4) - I suggest not overlap if you the pay attention for your maps appearance.
  8. 00:11:106 (1,2,3,4) - I see this pattern are very confusing, not beautiful, just like mapping randomly, and the flow is bad. So, I have another pattern for you, it is very simple, you can try it. I actually really liked the pattern, I thought it fit the style of the whole map and looked pretty to me ><
  9. 00:12:518 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - In my opinion, you can use a same distance spacing to make a clean arrangement, like regular octagon.
  10. 00:15:342 (1,3) - I suggest you to use a same slider here (just copy and paste) because now your pattern is not really clean. You can try this. I prefer mine atm
  11. 00:15:342 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - If you fix things mentioned above, here is a whole pattern to give you to take as reference.
  12. 00:18:695 (2,3) - 00:19:400 (4,5) - Make a clean blanket, for the same reason mentioned above.
  13. 00:19:400 (4) - You should NC here because you set NC on beat on every white tick, there is no reason why you don't set one NC here.
  14. 00:20:459 - You miss a beat here, I suggest you to add a circle.
  15. 00:30:165 (2,3) - In my opinion, move the circle to x:160 y:288, it will be better looking.
  16. 00:32:106 - You miss a beat here, I suggest you to add a circle, then NC 00:31:930 (5) - and move to 00:32:283 (1) - slider head. It is because it will be more attractive, pattern like this.
  17. 00:35:106 (1) - I suggest you to use one 1/2 slider + one circle + one 1/2 slider, it will be like this (first screenshot). The reason is it will fit in the song better. Actually 00:35:283 - and 00:35:636 - you miss beats. So just use this pattern (second screenshot). sprry but I've made no change to the rhythm here. I think my rhythm is simple in the way its all 1/2 sliders then a 1/1 reverse slider. I didnt want to over complicate the verse
  18. 00:40:753 (1) - The same place above, and for the same reason to fix it. same
  19. 00:47:459 (4,1) - This overlap is nice, but please differ a little bit. See my screenshot, that will be a better appearance. It would help if you told me what I should be aiming for because the difference between the 2 isnt really obvious to me :/ anyways I tried to imitate what you did. tried
  20. 00:57:695 (1,2,3,4) - Here the flow is not good, you may try this pattern.
  21. 01:00:518 (1) - In my opinion, you don't need to use red anchor point, that will make a bad flow here, so just use a straight slider as well.
  22. 01:03:342 (1,2,3,4) - I don't think this pattern is of good appearance, maybe you can try this, it has better flow and appearance.
  23. 01:07:577 (1,2,3,4) - Please make the sliders same, just copy and paste, like 01:06:165 (1,2,3,4) -, this kind of patterns are very nice.
  24. 01:10:753 (2,3,4,5,6) - I suggest using the same distance spacing, now the pattern is very confusing. I didnt do this as it would break the pattern
  25. 01:11:812 (1,2,1) - Don't overlap this, it just like mapping randomly. I give you some suggestions.
  26. 01:18:518 (4,2) - If you pay attention to your maps' appearance, then stacking it will be better.
  27. 01:20:283 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2) - This part is very nice, you did a good job imo. Like 01:23:283 (3,4,5,6,7,1) - you are using the same distance to compose, if you do this on other part then it will make a cleaner arrangement. I thought I did....
  28. 01:31:930 (2,4) - 01:34:400 (1,3) - I suggset using the same slider here, for the same reason mentioned above I actually dont like symmetry or repeated sliders that much. Thats just me
  29. 01:49:930 - 01:50:459 - Don't ignore the vocal here. Adding a circle is a solution of this.
  30. 01:55:930 (4,5) - The flow is not good, maybe you can try this.
  31. 02:03:165 (2,3) - I suggest you to change it to this (screenshot), for the same reason mentioned above.
  32. 02:09:871 - 02:10:224 - Don't ignore the vocal here, you can change it to one 1/2 slider + one circle + one 1/2 slider or other similar patterns. I think the rhythm is fine here is the better choice imo as following the vocals too much isnt really ideal
  33. 02:11:106 (1,1) - I suggest you to stack it, for a better appearance.
  34. 02:19:577 (1,2) - I think the they are too close to each other. I suggest you to move it far away, like 02:21:695 (5,6) - .
  35. 02:23:812 - I hear the vocal here, just add a circle, for the same reason mentioned above. I followed the drums here for the entire section
  36. 03:00:518 (1,2,3,4) - The flow is not good, for the same reason mentioned above. I give you some suggestions. I changed to something else since I (3) overlaps the sliders after it and I didnt want to remap cos I'm lazzy
  37. 03:14:459 (6,1) - Like 02:03:165 (2,3) -, use the same way to fix it.
  38. 03:22:400 (5) - In my opinion, you can NC this circle, that will be more readable.
  39. 03:32:989 (1,2) - Make a clean blanket, for the same reason mentioned above.
  40. 03:38:459 (4,2,3) - I suggest you to stack it, for a better appearance.

[Normal]
  1. I recommend you to use AR5 or 5.5 in this difficulty, it is because AR6 seems too fast for new players, AR5 or 5.5 is more suitable. Also, HP6 is too high, it is the same as Hard difficulty, so I suggest you to change it to HP4 as well.

2. For distance snap (Your snap is 1.35x, if there are distances deviated more than +-0.05x I will list them out here.):
  3. 01:03:871 (2) - 1.40x
  4. 01:58:224 (4) - 1.42x
  5. 02:21:695 (4) - 1.41x
  6. 02:25:224 (1) - 1.30x
  7. 03:32:283 (3) - 1.28x
  8. 03:34:400 (1) - 1.08x

9. 00:22:400 (4) - You should NC here because you set NC on beats on every white tick, there is no reason why you don't set one NC here.
  10. 00:33:695 (3) - 00:47:459 (3) - You should NC here too, for the same reason mentioned above. I didnt do this for the reason you stated below at 00:45:165
  11. 00:45:165 (1) - Remove NC here because this part you set NC on beats on every two white tick.
  12. 01:10:753 (2,3) - Fix the overlap please, it doesn't look beautiful.
  13. 01:44:459 (1) - Remove NC here, for the same reason mentioned above.
  14. 02:19:577 - to 02:35:812 - I suggest you always set NC on every one white tick, not every two. It is because that will fit the song better.
  15. 02:54:518 (5,1) - This pattern is really not that readable, for new players it might be a challenge, as previous circles come after every 1/1 beat, but this is 1/2 beat long between each. It should be avoided, so I suggest you to change it to another pattern as well.
  16. 03:10:400 (3) - 03:21:695 (3) - NC here, for the same reason mentioned above.
  17. 03:21:695 (3) - I suggest you to use two 1/2 sliders or one 1/2 reverse slider + one circle. It is because sometimes the double reverse slider is not that readable, they may not be able to recgonize the sliders with 2 reverses, so it should be avoided. I would need to remap this. I'm keeping htis only until I can come up with a better pattern (I am going to change it)
  18. 03:23:106 - to 03:45:695 - I suggest you always set NC on beats on every white tick, not every two. for the same reason mentioned above.

[Easy]
  1. Your Hard and Normal difficulty has different BGs, but why not set a different one for Easy difficulty? I recommend you to add a new BG for Easy difficulty. I couldnt find a good quality BG though
  2. I recommend you to use AR3 in this difficulty, when your Normal difficulty is change AR to 5 or 5.5, then the better AR spread on this difficulty is AR3. Also, AR3 is more suitable for new players.

3. For distance snap (Your snap is 0.9x, if there are distances deviated more than +-0.05x I will list them out here.):
  4. 00:04:753 (2) - 0.98x
  5. 00:52:047 (1) - 0.95x
  6. 02:28:047 (1) - 0.95x

7. 00:04:048 (1,2) - Please make a clean blanket here. This really matters.
  8. 00:05:459 (3,4) - This overlap is not beautiful, I suggest you not to overlap for this, try something like this.
  9. 01:05:812 (4,1) - Don't overlap it, for the same reason mentioned above.
  10. 01:18:518 (2,1) - I suggest you to stack it, for a better appearance.
  11. 01:27:342 (3,4) - Don't overlap it, for the same reason mentioned above.
  12. 02:05:459 (1,2) - Make a clean blanket here, for the same reason mentioned above.
  13. 02:23:636 (2) - I suggest you to move the slider 1/2 beat forward. It is because the sound at white tick is downbeat and it is stronger than that at red tick, just like this. No change, Im following the drum/bass thingy so yh
  14. 03:44:989 (3,4) - Make a clean blanket here, for the same reason mentioned above.

15. Nice difficulty imo, no big problem. ty

[Doormat's Insane]
  1. The map is still working in progress, so when you are done with it you can find me for a mod.
That is all I want to say. Nice song, I love it~
Good Luck for your first rank map~
If I didnt reply it means I've fixed it.

Ty for the mod it was very in depth and helped me think a lot about planning when I'm mapping. This really is the best mod I've ever got, Thank you very much!!!! :D
Skylish
Hi~ From my first ever queue. (M4M : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/400263 )

[General]

I remember that this anime is challenging our normal sense of living standards LOL. I couldn't help laughing while I was watching it. Let's begin~ >3<

[newyams' Oni]

> 00:20:989 (99,100,101,102,103,104,105,106,107,108,109,110,111,112) -
For this pattern so on, try this:

Notice that the pitches of 'wa' are the same. At first, I wanna change all the notes to k, but I find that you match k with 'wa' only and use d to seperate. ( You may reamain 00:22:930 (111,112) - as d K because you use it in the latter on same pattern)

> 01:16:047 (397) / 02:15:342 (733) / 03:18:871 (1040) - - - change from d to k to match with ^. (optional, you may want to make a pattern of ddk kkd in 02:14:459 (726,727,728) - and 02:15:165 (731,732,733) - )

> 01:25:753 (457) - change from k to d to follow the pitch, and also follow the same pitch and also pattern in 01:23:812 (442,443,444,445) -

> Remarks: Nice flow!

[Muzu]

> 00:14:812 (46,47,48) - change the notes to kkk because Muzukashii usually consists of monochrome triplet (If I am wrong plz correct me! )

> 00:17:636 (14,15,16) - delete 00:17:724 (15) - , and change the remainings to k k as you have matched these notes with k k in the Kiai session. (01:11:283 (14,15) - )

> 00:20:459 (29,30,31) / 01:14:106 (26,27,28) / 03:16:929 (26,27,28) - - - change to kkk (monochrome triplet)

> 01:28:047 (48,54,1) - I think you should use Finish for these notes necessarily. For others, there's no obvious and apparent need.

> In the first part of the 2nd Kiai, I am not sure that whether you want to match the BG clap SE with dons.... Here's a suggestion for a part of it: 01:58:047 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) -

If you make a change here, you should also make some changes on 02:00:165 (16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29) - . If not, just let it be the current one. ( This question was raised due to your pattern in the second part of the 2nd Kiai. You opted to use k to follow BG clap SE.)

> 02:57:342 (21,22,23,24,25,26,27) - try this:

That hexa-1/4 beats cannot be ranked imo. Besides, it is not possible to match all the notes with the BG music completely in Muzukashii. I advice you to follow vocal for an easier and a clearer cut here.

> Remarks: The current one may be too difficult for Muzu players. Let's see...

Unexpected mod here within a half of a day since the req LOL
I hope my mod is helpful~ :) GL :)
Topic Starter
_handholding

Skylish wrote:

[Muzu]

> 00:14:812 (46,47,48) - change the notes to kkk because Muzukashii usually consists of monochrome triplet (If I am wrong plz correct me! )

> 00:17:636 (14,15,16) - delete 00:17:724 (15) - , and change the remainings to k k as you have matched these notes with k k in the Kiai session. (01:11:283 (14,15) - )

> 00:20:459 (29,30,31) / 01:14:106 (26,27,28) / 03:16:929 (26,27,28) - - - change to kkk (monochrome triplet)

> 01:28:047 (48,54,1) - I think you should use Finish for these notes necessarily. For others, there's no obvious and apparent need.

> In the first part of the 2nd Kiai, I am not sure that whether you want to match the BG clap SE with dons.... Here's a suggestion for a part of it: 01:58:047 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) -

If you make a change here, you should also make some changes on 02:00:165 (16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29) - . If not, just let it be the current one. ( This question was raised due to your pattern in the second part of the 2nd Kiai. You opted to use k to follow BG clap SE.)

> 02:57:342 (21,22,23,24,25,26,27) - try this:

That hexa-1/4 beats cannot be ranked imo. Besides, it is not possible to match all the notes with the BG music completely in Muzukashii. I advice you to follow vocal for an easier and a clearer cut here.

> Remarks: The current one may be too difficult for Muzu players. Let's see...

Surono
dem De Song make me want make Inner Oni, actually for overmap

>Oni
dem yummyummy.. sorry for my bad engirh or nazi ( to do point ) or idk
~00:04:048 - its stronk cymbal yus? why not adding finisher?/
~I might 00:10:489 - change this and 00:12:077 - this for kat. for balance patterns, have kdd for what vocal pitch and kkd too. sry bad engirh
~00:14:724 - delete this. 00:14:636 - just focus this pitch and 00:14:812 - do 1/6 stream. for ez
~00:20:459 (96) - change don, not have stronk pitch to be as kat, and also you get 00:20:636 - emphasize this if you change to don 01:13:930 - Oo u forget? XD
~00:24:165 (116,117,118,119,120) - dkkdk 1/2? 00:24:342 (117,118) - its good emphasize if you change that
~00:29:812 - why not put a note and 00:30:518 - here? previous similar pitch
~00:53:636 (261,262,263,264,265,266,267,268,269) - idk with this.. 00:54:430 - delete this?
~00:57:077 - uhh... 00:57:165 - you must emphasize this, not overput like that *and next too*
~01:24:518 (444,445,446,447,448,449,450,451,452) - remember me which something song.. furioso melodia
~02:37:047 - tnnggggg

just it, this well diff.. but I some not comfort with 1/4 pattern or idk, but I like you 1/2 pattern, nice..

>Muzukashii
00:17:283 - delete to avoid long pattern. because it fit with vocal flow
00:19:577 - ^
00:20:459 (25,26,27) - kkk looks good and it sounds fit, is higher vocal
00:22:047 - delete, same reason
00:24:695 - ^ yeah
00:28:930 - delete this, its nice emphasize
00:36:342 (15,19) - delete both of this
00:43:047 - delete, it sounds like stream, just emphasize to not putting note
00:43:930 - akward if you not put note, don
00:45:871 - delete
00:46:753 - ^ put a note, don
00:49:577 - ^
00:50:812 - if you want to follow vocal, you can move 00:50:636 - here and 00:51:518 - put kat in here. I think is consistent with next 5plet patterns
00:59:636 - delete
01:00:695 - ^
01:06:695 - ^
01:07:577 - ^
01:10:930 - ^ 01:10:753 (11,12) - thats bell, nice emphasize if delete 01:10:930 - this
01:20:547 (3,8) - delete this and add don in 01:20:547 (3,8) - here. its toover
01:23:371 - delete this and 01:24:606 - add don here to be as 5plet, is fine
01:58:224 - delete
02:01:400 - ^
02:04:577 - ^
from 02:05:459 - untill 02:07:930 - here make ddk dkkd dk dkk 1/2

Your Muzu Mostly have stream and long 1/2 pattern.. You need consider and reduce that, if me continue that it'll be long post with similar word.. rip my nub word

Sorry for my word if you ar not understand or what.. GLuck! XD
Seijiro
M4M :3
obviously, late, fssss

btw, I hope you like in-depth mods, 'cause I'm gonna complain about even the smallest things :^

General
  • Tags:
    [list:1337]- remove "Shomin" "Sample" "OP" (the first 2 are written twice and the third one is already included into "OPening"
    - remove "Doormat", he has no GD in this mapset anymore x)
Meta:
  • "IDOL COLLEGE" (artist) should be "Idol College" (it's written like that everywhere on the web so I guess that's the right one

Hard
Gameplay:
  • 00:04:753 (3) - I wonder why this slider has this shape while 00:07:577 (3) - is perfectly fine.
    While I can understand the reason "to give more depth/creativity to the map" I can not agree on the shape itself, since it adds nothing to the gameplay (it just doesn't look that clean)
    00:10:400 (3) - same ^

00:04:577 (2,3) - I do understand the reason for the jump. What I do not understand is why this isn't consistent everywhere:
    00:08:989 (3,4) - no jump here, even if that's the same rhythm
    and all the other strong beats like the first one I pointed out aren't the same later on.
    Seeing that using a consistent jump like that is out of question on such a diff I'd suggest to avoid it in the beginning, above all because there are particular reasons to enforce emphasis on a calm part:
    00:04:577 (2,3) - for example here, you have no strong beat to support the jump;
    00:05:459 (1,2) - ok, you have the clap here which kinda compensates, but 00:06:695 (4,1) - again has no strong beat to support the jump;
    00:07:400 (2,3) - vocals alone aren't enough on such low diff (mostly because this part is calm);
    and so on

00:11:106 (1,2,3,4) - You could get angry with me if I say I can't understand the meaning behind these flow. Actually, not the flow itself, which is circular so there's no problem, but the slider shapes. They are curved in random directions for me. Why?

00:13:577 (7,8) - Since the whole rhythm stops on a red tick it isn't appropriate to use circles till the end on a Hard (personal reasoning here).
    I'd rather use a slider for these 2 last beats, giving the feeling of something "unfinished" in the rhythm (which resembles the song imo)

00:15:871 (2,3) - This is really a forced jump ugh. Above all for such difficulty.
    In general, lower diffs require more flow and less sudden direction changes since 1) it isn't confusing for players, and 2) looks and feels nicer

00:16:753 (5,1) - another forced flow imo. Suggestion
    Notice that it isn't a correct pattern, since it is making a bunch of overlaps with the next and previous objects, but that's the flow the movement 5 --> 1 should have imo (at least for this difficulty)

00:17:989 (4,1) - Again jumps a bit too big for this diff, but only because you keep using them frequently. If you remove the jump from 00:17:106 (1,2) - the one I pointed out here would really fit. Same goes for all the others

00:18:165 (1,3) - They are following the same sound, yet they have different shapes. Obviously, using the same shape across the whole map is boring and shouldn't be done, but at least use the same shape for the same combo/pattern: it gives a feeling of neatness

00:19:400 (1,2,3,4) - Sudden increase in spacing for no reason .-.

00:21:342 (2) - Tell me the meaning of that last anchorpoint there lol. It does nothing besides looking not so well
    Just a suggestion
    00:22:224 (1) - same ^

00:24:165 (2,3) - rip rhythm and emphasis :/ The white tick is totally ignored and you put a jump on a red tick: both things together works really bad.
    Try like this and see how it flows (3 stacked under 2)

00:26:636 (1,2) - Same sound, different shapes (and the second one isn't so nice too)
    00:29:459 (1,2) - same ^

00:29:459 (1) - I'd keep the zig zag movement and put this slider to around 396;136 like this
    It is also one of those "forced" movements from before

00:31:047 (1,2,3,4) - Same intensity, same spacing, fssss

00:32:283 (1,2,3,4) - Will you kill me if I ask again the meaning of this pattern? /w\

00:34:400 (4,5) - same as above ^, but I have a suggestion in this case, to spice things up a little: here
    00:40:047 (4,5) - same ^

00:38:283 (2,3,4) - dunno...

00:42:342 (2) - that stack is kinda still compared to the sound. What about moving these circle under 00:41:812 (3) - 's tail?

00:45:165 (1) - I dunno why you like these shapes x)

00:45:695 (2,3) - Imo these circles are too much seeing that there aren't any particular notes to emphasize here. Maybe convert them into a slider

00:50:636 - Ugh, rip vocals. I highly suggest using this beat instead of 00:50:459 - , since you use vocals for 00:49:224 (1) - , therefore it feels strange to change rhythm where there are no coincidences between instruments and vocals

00:58:224 (2,3) - random jump. The reason I point this out isn't because it doesn't fit, but because you didn't use the same jump on other parts that needed same quantity of emphasis: do it for all or for no one, since the inconsistency is noticeable

00:59:459 (2) - that last beat on the tail feels wasted like that. Maybe remove the repeat and add a circle

01:03:871 (2,3) - the overlap is real fssss

01:01:753 (1,2) - 1 follows vocals, 2 follows...?

01:06:165 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - If every pattern was this clean and tidy ;w;
    Even if... you waste a couple of beats, but since it feels nice to play anyway, no problem

01:10:753 (2,3) - since you were following vocals the circle feels a bit useless, or rather, not really important to place a circle, so what about adding a repeat on the slider as you did before?

01:11:636 (6,1) - Another forced movement imo. There is a nice circle: 01:11:106 (3,4,5,6,1) - (consider only the slider start) and after that you have this slider with a direction which breaks the whole thing :/

01:13:047 (1) - Wild NC appears lol. Actually, 01:13:577 (1) - this is the extra NC I think

01:15:518 (4,1) - This overlap isn't so nice compared to the previous sliders

01:16:400 (3) - I swear I'll stop to point these ones out x)

01:17:812 (2,3) - What about removing the waypoints on these? Those curves are trying to tell me something that isn't there (some sort of pattern maybe? I dunno...)

01:20:283 - 01:25:224 - this part is really intense, compared to the rest of the map.
    Imo beats like 01:20:283 (1,2) - + 01:20:459 - would have worked out better by using a triplet or even a 1/4 repeat slider, mostly because 01:20:636 - isn't really emphasized much and looks like a really good beat
    01:23:106 (1,2,3) - consistency with ^ in case you accept it

01:22:400 (1,2,3,4,5) - You had only 1/1 and 1/2 snaps on your Normal yet you use a chain of 5 1/4 beats here... feels too heavy. Maybe use 2 circles + 1/4 repeat slider

01:26:636 (3,4) - Again, these have no particular meaning nor flow imo (3 is a bit too forced too). Suggestion

01:28:753 (1,2,3,4) - You used same shapes for 3 and 4, but not the same shape for 1 and 2. I actually noticed that 2, 3 and 4 have the same shape which I find odd since those notes fall on the same sound, therefore they should have the same shape (unless there are some other reasons I couldn't find)

01:31:577 (1,2) - I would have stacked these since the rhythm quite changes from 01:30:165 (1,2) - , right?

01:33:695 (5,6) - Again, I can't see the reasoning behind these :( Suggestion based on my previous suggestions

01:35:812 (3) - Ctrl + G? As it is now you have the movement 2 --> 3 from right to left, yet 3's shape goes from left to right (the exact opposite, just without the vertical movement) which I find odd, since the direction of the slider clearly opposes the flow like this

I just noticed now that you sometimes map the vocals and sometimes map the background. Not that it is a problem but the spots where you do so seem a bit odd. For example: you follow vocals using 01:39:342 (1,2) - but the previous pattern was following the background (I think). The problem is that you need to make sure that the pattern based on the background instruments softly gets fused with the pattern for the vocals. They should slowly become the same pattern for a moment and then continue their own way, following either the background or the vocals.
    Let me give you a visual reference for this, since it isn't quite easy to understand with words only (I'll use a lower AR to show you the whole pattern)
    Fusing the background sounds into the vocals
    Fusing vocals with the background sounds
    Without the song they obviously mean nothing and I can still understand it might not be totally clear, but I swear that's the best solution I had atm

01:42:871 (1) - The shape was hinting to some sort of blanket /w\

01:44:989 (2,3) - reason for direction and shape? x)

01:49:930 (1) - One of those spots where you change from vocals to background oddly. 01:48:518 (1) - this slider here makes me think you're still on vocals.
    Imo you should convert 01:49:930 (1,2) - into a big 1/1 slider to keep the rhythm. You can change to instruments later on with 01:50:636 (4,5) - without problems

01:58:930 (2) - The beat on the tale is stronger than the one on the head. Since sliders usually have more pressure on the head rather than the tail it feels odd when something like this occurs. I suggest using a slider starting from 01:59:106 - and keeping a circle for 01:58:930 - (or just 2 circles to keep the rhythm for 01:59:283 (3,4) - )

02:03:165 (2,3) - Not so good looking overlap

02:04:753 (3) - that curve so early on the slider looks strange, as all the aforementioned ones. Is there a particular reason for it?

02:07:224 (1,2) - Not the first time this spacing occurs, but I just wanted to remind you that the spacing is inconsistent: just take a look to 02:06:342 (2,3) - which is literally the same rhythm, yet it has a regular DS

02:08:812 (2,3) - The jump on 3 feels weaker when the direction of the jump and the direction of the slider are opposites. This always applies with even patterns made of circles only, be careful

02:09:695 (1) - so many vocal beats wasted ;;w;;

02:14:812 (4,1) - A bit too cramped compared with the rest of your patterns/slider shapes

02:31:930 (3) - A Ctrl + G would fit really well imo (it follows the circular flow created with the 2 previous sliders)

02:52:047 (1,2) - I'd reduce SV for these sliders since the song is still calm

03:02:283 (2) - Ctrl + G, as I already suggested on the similar pattern before somewhere above ^

03:03:871 (2,3) - same overlap as before which doesn't look so nice

03:08:106 (2,3) - jump and slide direction are opposites again, therefore the jump feels forced and the slider has less emphasis. Try a Ctrl + G on 3 and place 4 stacked on 2

03:22:400 (1) - This NC wasn't there at 01:18:165 (3) - or 02:17:459 (3) -

03:25:224 (1,2) - The jump on the red tick, fssss. What about moving 03:25:224 (1) - top around 300;176?

03:34:224 (4,1) - Forced jump, and you should know why now that I explained it above ^

03:37:753 (2,3) - These overlaps >~<

03:42:871 (1) - This is a fusion of the other slider shapes: curve on both head and tail x)
Hitsounds:
  • First thing I notice is that you overwrote the soft whistle with a custom one. I would have loved to use that whistle tbh, since it fits well quite everywhere and also, your custom soft whistle is a clap, not a whistle lol

Places where the default soft-whistle would have been great:
    00:04:047 (1) - head
    00:04:753 (3) - head
    00:06:871 (1) - head
    00:07:577 (3) - head
    and so on

00:14:989 (2) - this hitsound is too quiet for such strong beat imo. Use the default normal finish here

00:17:636 (2,3) - these claps are currently on drum sampleset, please revert them back to soft sampleset as all the others

00:23:106 (4) - normal finish on head?

00:31:930 (1,2) - custom drum clap on these? That hitsound looks like it has been chosen for spots like this tbh

00:32:283 (1) - normal finish on head?

01:16:753 (4) - same ^

01:20:283 - 01:25:930 - another section where default whistles would have been great

01:56:636 (6) - normal finish, also increase volume since it's barely audible

02:16:047 (5) - normal finish?

02:33:695 (2,4) - soft finish on both?
    02:35:812 (4) - same ^

02:53:812 (4,5) - clap goes on 5, you have a clap every 4/1 for that part of the map

02:56:989 (5) - normal finish fits better as before

03:00:165 (1) - soft finish adds a nice effect here

03:45:695 (1) - normal finish feels better, since it's milder than the soft one

Normal
  • I'll avoid mentioning what I mentioned in the Hard about slider shapes and so on since here there are less and not really noticeable

00:47:459 (3) - Out of the grid, please find another way to put this slider: My cursor indicates the middle of the slider

01:31:577 (1,2,3,4) - As for the hard diff, some parts seem to be a bit random /w\

01:46:753 (1) - Nice *^*

02:18:165 (1) - Nuooooo, don't use an even number of repeats on such low difficulties ;w; It's confusing and in this case there are a lot of patterns playing a whole better than this (remove both repeats and add 2 circles maybe)

02:31:930 (3) - teach me slider art :O

02:33:695 (1,2) - try to keep the stacking of notes for a single pattern. This one can be misleading since you used stacked objects for 1/1 only till now

02:37:930 - I can't decide whether it is better to put the break effect here or at 02:37:047 - ... nah, nvm, keep it like that

02:49:224 (1,2,3,4) - Be careful with stacks in general.

02:54:165 (4,5) - this can be confusing seeing that the last 16 measures used stacks for 2/1 notes, and not 1/1 as at the beginning of the map

03:18:165 (2,3) - This is the only 1/2 stacked part and it isn't readable at all at this levels and after 3 minutes of map (too late to introduce new patterns)

03:21:695 (3) - too many repeats fssss

Same hitsounds from Hard apply here too

Easy
  • 00:25:224 (3) - A bit out of the screen :/

01:18:518 (2) - Do not silence a whole slider, it's unrankable: the player needs feedback from it (5% of volume is considered silence)

03:45:695 (4) - NC, to keep the 8/1 combo-ing of the whole map

Same hitsounding applied here too, also I noticed that you used default soft whistles here and on the Normal, intended?
    As I said, those whistles really fit well with almost everything and you should use them more (when possible)

I guess that's all I have to say...
The main problem I saw was just lack of reasoning (at least from my point of view, maybe you had clear and defined rules for those sliders/patterns which I missed and I apologize for being too pushy with my mod if that's the case) (I'm referring to all 3 standard diffs, I just let it slip on the Normal and Easy since it was pointless anyway).
I hope it was helpful and sorry if I seemed harsh in any part of my mod, but I it wasn't my intention at all I swear
newyams99

Skylish wrote:

Hi~ From my first ever queue. (M4M : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/400263 )

[General]

I remember that this anime is challenging our normal sense of living standards LOL. I couldn't help laughing while I was watching it. Let's begin~ >3<

[newyams' Oni]

> 00:20:989 (99,100,101,102,103,104,105,106,107,108,109,110,111,112) -
For this pattern so on, try this:

Notice that the pitches of 'wa' are the same. At first, I wanna change all the notes to k, but I find that you match k with 'wa' only and use d to seperate. ( You may reamain 00:22:930 (111,112) - as d K because you use it in the latter on same pattern) I'd partially changed the triplet to kkd for consistency with the rest of the map. I think that I should only have a k where the waa actually happens, but not extends into so I decided to rule out kkk. As for the second portion, as you said, I'd like to keep it consistent, and the waa on 00:22:930 (111) - isn't as strong.

> 01:16:047 (397) / 02:15:342 (733) / 03:18:871 (1040) - - - change from d to k to match with ^. (optional, you may want to make a pattern of ddk kkd in 02:14:459 (726,727,728) - and 02:15:165 (731,732,733) - ) As mentioned before.

> 01:25:753 (457) - change from k to d to follow the pitch, and also follow the same pitch and also pattern in 01:23:812 (442,443,444,445) - I think I'd like to keep this one mostly because I felt the k d k d k rhythm was overused. I also want to show that I'm matching to the drum by having it d k at 01:25:930 (458,459).

> Remarks: Nice flow! Thanks :3

Surono wrote:

dem De Song make me want make Inner Oni, actually for overmap

>Oni
dem yummyummy.. sorry for my bad engirh or nazi ( to do point ) or idk
~00:04:048 - its stronk cymbal yus? why not adding finisher?/ It is the beginning of the song, and I want to contrast it with 00:15:342 (63) which has a much strong cymbal sound.
~I might 00:10:489 - change this and 00:12:077 - this for kat. for balance patterns, have kdd for what vocal pitch and kkd too. sry bad engirh I felt like kkd might get a bit loud when I tested it, but I did make other changes.
~00:14:724 - delete this. 00:14:636 - just focus this pitch and 00:14:812 - do 1/6 stream. for ez I'll see what others say, because I'd really like to keep this D:
~00:20:459 (96) - change don, not have stronk pitch to be as kat, and also you get 00:20:636 - emphasize this if you change to don 01:13:930 - Oo u forget? XD lol fixed.
~00:24:165 (116,117,118,119,120) - dkkdk 1/2? 00:24:342 (117,118) - its good emphasize if you change thatYeah, that sounds good.
~00:29:812 - why not put a note and 00:30:518 - here? previous similar pitch I think this sound sounds similar to 00:28:400, which I skipped.
~00:53:636 (261,262,263,264,265,266,267,268,269) - idk with this.. 00:54:430 - delete this? Yeah, why not. I couldn't really think of what to do here.
~00:57:077 - uhh... 00:57:165 - you must emphasize this, not overput like that *and next too* I know that the last hit needs emphasis, but if I could, I'd like to keep this. I personally really like it :(
~01:24:518 (444,445,446,447,448,449,450,451,452) - remember me which something song.. furioso melodia xD
~02:37:047 - tnnggggg Should I put a hit here :P

just it, this well diff.. but I some not comfort with 1/4 pattern or idk, but I like you 1/2 pattern, nice.. I'll see if I can make any 1/4 patterns neater, or better in general.

Sorry for my word if you ar not understand or what.. GLuck! XD All g.
Thanks for your mods :D

Updated Oni
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: IDOL_COLLEGE-Ichizu_Recipe.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 57695
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.9
Mode: 1
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.2
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 1.7

[Metadata]
Title:Ichizu Recipe
TitleUnicode:イチズレシピ
Artist:IDOL COLLEGE
ArtistUnicode:アイドルカレッジ
Creator:Nathan Kiss
Version:newyams' Oni
Source:俺がお嬢様学校に『庶民サンプル』としてゲッツされた件
Tags:Shomin Sample OP Opening ore ga ojousama gakkou ni shomin sample toshite gets sareta ken newyams99 Doormat
BeatmapID:905290
BeatmapSetID:378289

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:3.6
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:8
SliderMultiplier:1.4
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"shomin_background.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
14636,-100,4,1,0,80,0,0
31753,-100,4,1,0,20,0,0
32283,-100,4,1,0,80,0,0
57695,-100,4,1,0,80,0,1
80283,-100,4,1,0,80,0,0
91577,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0
101459,-100,4,1,0,80,0,0
116989,-100,4,1,0,80,0,1
139577,-100,4,1,0,80,0,0
157930,-166.666666666667,4,1,0,40,0,0
169224,-125,4,1,0,60,0,0
175224,-121.951219512195,4,1,0,60,0,0
175577,-119.047619047619,4,1,0,60,0,0
175753,-116.279069767442,4,1,0,60,0,0
175930,-113.636363636364,4,1,0,60,0,0
176106,-111.111111111111,4,1,0,60,0,0
176283,-108.695652173913,4,1,0,60,0,0
176459,-106.382978723404,4,1,0,60,0,0
176636,-104.166666666667,4,1,0,60,0,0
176812,-102.040816326531,4,1,0,60,0,0
176989,-100,4,1,0,60,0,0
177342,-98.0392156862745,4,1,0,60,0,0
177518,-96.1538461538461,4,1,0,60,0,0
177695,-94.3396226415094,4,1,0,60,0,0
177783,-92.5925925925926,4,1,0,60,0,0
177871,-90.9090909090909,4,1,0,60,0,0
178047,-89.2857142857143,4,1,0,60,0,0
178224,-87.719298245614,4,1,0,60,0,0
178312,-86.2068965517241,4,1,0,60,0,0
178400,-84.7457627118644,4,1,0,60,0,0
178577,-83.3333333333333,4,1,0,60,0,0
178665,-81.9672131147541,4,1,0,60,0,0
178753,-80.6451612903226,4,1,0,60,0,0
178842,-79.3650793650794,4,1,0,60,0,0
178930,-78.125,4,1,0,60,0,0
179018,-76.9230769230769,4,1,0,60,0,0
180165,-50,4,1,0,80,0,0
180518,-100,4,1,0,80,0,1
225695,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 242,238,83
Combo2 : 0,217,217
Combo3 : 254,107,130

[HitObjects]
256,192,4048,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,5106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,5283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,5459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,5636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,5812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,5989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11018,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11547,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12077,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12606,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13136,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13665,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15342,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15606,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16312,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17018,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19136,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19489,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21959,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23106,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25842,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26547,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,29106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,29283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,29459,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,30165,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32283,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,43047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,43224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,43400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,43577,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44195,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44636,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46400,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47018,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47459,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48077,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48253,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48430,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48783,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49224,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49665,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49842,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50283,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51077,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52047,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52312,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53459,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54077,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54871,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55400,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55753,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56106,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57077,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57695,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58312,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59018,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59724,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61136,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62547,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63342,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63959,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64665,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65018,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68195,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68989,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69606,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70312,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71018,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73136,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,74106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,74283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,74636,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,74989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75253,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75959,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,76047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,76224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,76400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,76577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,76753,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77459,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,78077,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,78165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,78342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,78518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,78695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,79047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,79224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,79400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,79753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,79930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,80283,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,80459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,80636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,80812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,80989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81077,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81783,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81959,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83195,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84606,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84783,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84959,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85136,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,86283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,86459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,86547,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,86636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,86812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,86989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,87165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,87342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,87695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,88047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,88400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,88753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,88930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,89106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,89283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,89459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,89636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,89812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,89989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,90165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,90518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,90871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,91224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,91577,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,91930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,92106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,92459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,92636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,92989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,93342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,93518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,93871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,94047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,94400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,94577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,94753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,94930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,95106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,95283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,95459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,95636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,95812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,95989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,96165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,96342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,96518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,96695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,96871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,97047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,97224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,97577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,97753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,97930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,98106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,98283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,98636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,98989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,99165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,99518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,99695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,99871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,100047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,100224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,100400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,100577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,100753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,100930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,101106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,101283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,101459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,101636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,101812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,101989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,102077,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,102165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,102871,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,103224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,103400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,103489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,103577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,103753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,103930,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,104106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,104459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,104636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,104812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,104900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,104989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,105165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,105342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,105518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,105695,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,106047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,106224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,106312,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,106400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,106577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,106753,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,106930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,107283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,107459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,107636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,107724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,107812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,107989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,108165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,108342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,108518,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,109047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,109136,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,109224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,109400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,109577,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,109753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,109930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,110106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,110283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,110636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,110812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,110989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,111165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,111342,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,111518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,111606,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,111695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,111871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,111959,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,112047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,112224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,112400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,112577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,112753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,112930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,113018,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,113106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,113283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,113459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,113547,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,113636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,113724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,113812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,113989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,114165,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,114518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,114695,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,115047,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,115400,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,116283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,116371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,116459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,116518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,116577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,116636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,116989,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,117341,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,117518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,117606,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,117694,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,117871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,117959,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,118047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,118224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,118400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,118489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,118577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,118665,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,118753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,118930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,119106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,119283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,119459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,119636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,119812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,120165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,120341,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,120430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,120518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,120694,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,120783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,120871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,121047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,121136,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,121224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,121400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,121577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,121753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,121841,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,121930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,122106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,122283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,122459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,122636,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,122989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,123165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,123253,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,123341,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,123518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,123694,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,123871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,123959,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,124047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,124224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,124312,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,124400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,124489,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,124577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,124753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,124930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,125106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,125283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,125636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,125812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,125989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,126077,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,126165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,126341,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,126518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,126694,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,127047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,127224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,127400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,127489,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,127577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,127753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,127930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,128106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,128283,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,128636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,128812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,128900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,128989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,129165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,129253,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,129341,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,129518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,129694,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,129783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,129871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,129959,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,130047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,130224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,130312,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,130400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,130577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,130753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,130930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,131106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,131459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,131636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,131724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,131812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,131989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,132165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,132341,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,132430,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,132518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,132694,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,132783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,132871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,133047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,133136,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,133224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,133400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,133577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,133930,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,134283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,134459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,134547,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,134636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,134812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,134989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,135165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,135253,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,135341,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,135518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,135694,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,135871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,136047,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,136400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,136577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,136753,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,136930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,137106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,137283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,137371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,137459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,137636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,137812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,137989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,138165,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,138342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,138518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,138695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,138871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,139047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,139136,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,139224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,139400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,139577,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,139930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,140106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,140283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,140636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,140812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,141165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,141342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,141518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,141606,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,141695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,141871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,141959,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,142047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,142224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,142312,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,142400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,142753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,142930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,143106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,143459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,143636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,143812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,143989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,144165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,144342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,144430,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,144518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,144695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,144871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,145224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,145577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,145753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,145930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,146283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,146459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,146812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,146989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,147165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,147253,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,147342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,147518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,147695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,147871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,148047,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,148577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,148753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,148930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,149106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,149283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,149636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,149812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,149989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,150077,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,150165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,150342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,150430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,150518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,150695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,150871,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,151400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,151577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,151930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,152106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,152459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,152636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,152812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,152900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,152989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,153165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,153253,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,153342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,153430,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,153518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,153695,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,154224,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,154400,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,154930,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,155283,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,155459,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,155636,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,155812,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,157930,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,158636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,159342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,160047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,160400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,160753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,161459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,162165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,162871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,163224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,163577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,164283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,164989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,165695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,166047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,166400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,167106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,167812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,168518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,168695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,168871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,169224,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,169577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,169753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,169930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,170283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,170459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,170636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,170812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,170989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,171342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,171695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,171871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,172047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,172400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,172577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,172753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,173106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,173283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,173459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,173636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,173812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,174165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,174518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,174695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,174871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,175224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,175577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,175753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,175930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,176106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,176283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,176459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,176636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,176812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,176989,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,177342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,177518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,177695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,177783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,177871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,178047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,178224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,178312,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,178400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,178577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,178665,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,178753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,178842,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,178930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,179018,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,180165,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,180518,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,180871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,181048,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,181136,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,181224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,181401,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,181489,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,181577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,181754,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,181930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,182019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,182107,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,182195,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,182283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,182460,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,182547,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,182636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,182813,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,182989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,183166,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,183342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,183695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,183871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,183960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,184048,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,184224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,184313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,184401,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,184577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,184754,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,184930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,185018,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,185107,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,185195,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,185283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,185371,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,185460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,185636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,185813,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,185989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,186166,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,186519,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,186695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,186783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,186871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,187048,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,187224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,187401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,187489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,187577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,187754,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,187842,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,187930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,188019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,188107,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,188195,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,188283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,188460,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,188636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,188813,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,189166,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,189342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,189519,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,189607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,189695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,189871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,190048,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,190224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,190577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,190754,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,190930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,191019,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,191107,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,191283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,191371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,191459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,191547,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,191636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,191813,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,192166,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,192342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,192430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,192519,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,192695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,192783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,192871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,193048,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,193136,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,193224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,193313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,193401,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,193489,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,193577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,193754,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,193842,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,193930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,194107,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,194283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,194460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,194636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,194989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,195166,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,195254,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,195342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,195519,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,195695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,195871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,195960,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,196048,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,196224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,196313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,196401,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,196577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,196666,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,196754,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,196842,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,196930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,197107,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,197460,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,197813,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,197989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,198077,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,198166,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,198342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,198519,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,198695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,198783,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,198871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,199048,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,199224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,199401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,199577,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,199930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,200107,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,200283,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,200460,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,200636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,200813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,200901,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,200989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,201077,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,201166,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,201342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,201519,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,201695,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,201872,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,202048,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,202225,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,202401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,202577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,202666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,202754,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,202930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,203107,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,203459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,203636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,203724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,203812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,203989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,204165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,204342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,204430,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,204518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,204695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,204871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,205047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,205224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,205400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,205577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,205753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,205930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,206283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,206459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,206547,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,206636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,206812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,206989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,207165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,207253,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,207342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,207518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,207695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,207871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,208047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,208224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,208400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,208577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,208753,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,209106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,209283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,209459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,209636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,209812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,209989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,210077,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,210165,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,210342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,210518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,210695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,210871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,211047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,211224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,211400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,211489,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,211577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,211753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,211842,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,211930,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,212106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,212194,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,212283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,212459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,212636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,212812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,212989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,213165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,213253,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,213342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,213518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,213606,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,213695,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,213783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,213871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,214047,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,214400,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,214753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,214930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,215106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,215283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,215371,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,215459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,215636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,215812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,215989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,216077,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,216165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,216342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,216430,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,216518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,216695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,216871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,217047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,217224,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,217400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,217489,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,217577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,217753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,217842,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,217930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,218106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,218195,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,218283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,218459,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,218636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,218812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,218989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,219165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,219342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,219518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,219695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,219871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,220047,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,220400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,220577,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,220665,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,220753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,220930,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,221018,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,221106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,221283,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,221459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,221636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,221724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,221812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,221989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,222165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,222342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,222430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,222518,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,222695,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,222871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,223047,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,223135,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,223223,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,223311,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,223400,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,223488,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,223576,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,223753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,223841,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,223929,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,224017,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,224106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,224194,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,224282,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,224459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,224636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,224812,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,224989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,225342,1,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,225695,12,0,226753,0:0:0:0:
256,192,226930,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,227283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,227636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,227989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,228165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,228342,1,2,0:0:0:0:
newyams99
Hey Nathan, I'd like to point out a simple guideline that might help with difficulty reductions in the Muzukashii. As it is right now, your Muzukashii has too many lengthy 1/2 rhythms which makes it difficult, as other modders mentions. I like to follow a rule where in quiet sections you can have a maximum of 5 1/2 hits in a row, in non-kiai sections 7 1/2 hits, and in kiai sections, up to 9 1/2 (This rule applies to songs of anything higher than about 140 bpm or so). Of course, you may bend these rules, but I VERY STRONGLY advise you to not exceed a maximum of 9 hits. Another thing to mention, despite me recommending these maximums in certain areas, in general you shouldn't use patterns that are longer than 5 1/2 hits.

DO NOT GIVE KUDOS. I WILL PROPERLY MOD THIS EVENTUALLY WHEN THERE HAS BEEN MORE MODDERS.

Examples of what should be changed:

00:04:048 - There's nothing wrong with the beginning, just that it's a bit difficult for a quiet section in a Muzukashii. You could simply match strictly to the vocals and get very very very slightly harder near the end. Nothing huge like 00:12:518 (37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44). Although it's possible to keep this as is, I'd recommend moving 00:12:518 (37) to 00:12:342 for a slightly shorter 1/2 rhythm; this could bend the rules I mentioned a bit since it is building up into the main part of the song. Of course, if you strictly matched to the vocals you'd rarely get anything over 5 1/2 hits in a row, which is what I think you should be aiming for in most of this section.

00:15:695 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) - This is a whopping 13 1/2 hits long (triplets are worth 2 1/2 hits), which is definitely unrankable, this is seen very often in the kiais where the 1/2 rhythms are more than 9 1/2 hits long. Please reduce them.

00:35:812 (12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24) - Rhythms like these are simple, but they should still be avoided (although it matches so nicely x.x). Deleting 00:37:047 (19) may work; deleting even more may be better in this calmer section.

01:14:106 (26,27,28) - Make sure that any ddks aren't at the end or start of any semi-long 1/2 patterns (let's say 3+ hits). These are very difficult for Muzukashii level players.

This basically summarizes all of the major issues that should be fixed.

Some examples of awesome rest moments and 1/2 hit usage (doesn't mean that they're perfect, but they're perfect in the sense that they use viable rhythms that are more realistic for a Muzukashii):

00:52:047 (38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54) - Nicely used 5 1/2 hits, and overall frequency of 1/1 breaks create a very sensible rhythm.

01:03:342 (32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43) - This is a good example of what I'd be looking for in a Muzukashii level difficulty for a kiai section. Perfectly matched to the vocals, with nice instrumental rhythm breaks at the end.

01:14:636 (29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48) - Although the end of this rhythm is pushing it, it's very justified and reasonably placed. Nice use of breaks at 01:14:636 (29,30,31,32,33).

02:28:047 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29) - Good instrumental matching, with the difficulty taken into consideration. Also has a nice triplet that is placed in a reasonable spot.

03:23:106 - In general, the ending section was perfect when it came to rest moments and length of 1/2 patterns.

If you use these as your reference for building 1/2 patterns, your map will definitely be better. Note that these rhythms do not use 7-9 hit patterns over and over and over again or often, they use a ranging variety, mainly in the 2-5 hits in a row range.

Good luck :D
__Ag
sorry,Im late,from my queue's NM

Hard
00:17:106 (1) - Ctrl+G?this flow was not good
00:43:577 (1) - I suggest you remove this slider,because BGM on the 00:44:106 - and00:44:195 - and00:44:283 -
00:46:930 (2) - try it?http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4563679
01:31:577 - to01:42:783 -sound volume is too noise,change to 30% is ok,then 01:42:871 - add green line to change sound volume about 50%
03:02:283 (2) - ctrl+G

I think you should make map for follow drumbeats,not vocal,you missed many important drumbeats
good luck
Topic Starter
_handholding
Thnx newyams! I really appreciate it aswell as the other taiko modders.

I'll reply to everyones mod, both std and taiko over the weekend
Doormat

MrSergio wrote:

- remove "Doormat", he has no GD in this mapset anymore x)
actually I just finished my difficulty x) after taking forever with it lol

anyways, placeholder, I'll be checking out your other difficulties later today.
show more