forum

Azusa Tadokoro - Junshin Always

posted
Total Posts
show more
xLolicore-

Adore wrote:

i think thumbnail was bugged but in game it was ok.
Thumbnail was indeed bugged, the thumbnail got fixed once it got dq'd
Yunomi
really the reason for dq should be thumbnail bug then. Not because inappropriate BG
riffy

RC wrote:

There must not be any obscene imagery in the background/storyboard/video content. This includes nudity, near-nudity ...
On one hand, we've fixed the bugged thumbnail which was screaming NSFW. But I still insist that the BG should be changed.
Yunomi

Bakari wrote:

RC wrote:

There must not be any obscene imagery in the background/storyboard/video content. This includes nudity, near-nudity ...
On one hand, we've fixed the bugged thumbnail which was screaming NSFW. But I still insist that the BG should be changed.
If 10% of breast showing is considered near-nudity, then what is considered safe? i would really like to know
Flanster
As I can see, the thumbnail was actually fixed on DQ, then we have no problems here.
The current image is pretty good, carry on!
Yunomi

Flanster wrote:

As I can see, the thumbnail was actually fixed on DQ, then we have no problems here.
The current image is pretty good, carry on!
thanks i was just worried that i would have to redo the BG.
riffy
Glad we've resolved the thing with the BG, thanks, Flanster. And I do apology for such a quick DQ. Here are additional explanations to make it more clear.

Yet, the point regarding Hard difficulty is still not addressed. The streams of 4 notes like 01:02:244 (6,7,8,9) - 01:15:578 (4,5,6,7) - these has to be done, so the spread gets even. At this point, the hardest Normal has is a few 1/2 doubles or triplets while Hard agressively utilizes 1/4. Therefore, reducing the streams in this difficulty should make things in the spread even.
Yunomi
HANDSOME IS AFK! WHY HANDSOME WHY!!
zyoi

Adore wrote:

P A N
so this 10% showing breast thing is rankable? so I can use some as a bg on my map. nvm good luck
Yunomi

P A N wrote:

so this 10% showing breast thing is rankable? so I can use some as a bg on my map. nvm good luck
Find a way...
to beat..
the QAT
Shad0w1and

Adore wrote:

don't worry lol, Rizia's and my sets are not ready yet, handsome has tuns of time ;_;
Nathan
reduce 1/4 density in hard and then call me back
ac8129464363
lol
Nathan
nerfed streams in hard to triplets
Monstrata
Thumbnail lag :P
Shad0w1and
:o Yeah I will fight for the second place;w;
gratz :)
Flask