forum

Stream better with Mechanical Keyboard ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Oishun626
I cant stream
Although I tap 2 key as fast as I can
But I still cant keep up
When i stream
I felt I need to press the key so hard in order to hit 1 note
Shall I buy a new keyboard?
vsprite

Oishun626 wrote:

I cant stream
But I still cant keep up
When i stream
I felt I need to press the key so hard in order to hit 1 note
Shall I buy a new keyboard?
No

Play more
dung eater
you do the same motion

if you want to experiment go ahead
Nabel_old_1
I did'nt notice any improvement in streaming when I bought a mkb. But single tapping higher bpm became easier.
N0thingSpecial
I became more accurate, but that's it, still only streaming accurately for a short 200bpm stream
-Makishima S-
You most likely over/understream - have problem with aiming it properly. Trust me, at first time you may think "i aim properly" but you don't.

Mechanical keyboard will incerase your speed and stability but not that much. You still need to work on your aim.
Barusamikosu
Mechanical keys will give you different kinds of "potential" depending on the switches you buy, but you'll still need to focus on the fundamentals of streaming by playing maps that push your speed, stamina, control and aim.
E m i
please make short fuking switches or i will be forever be doomed to learn to not bottom out one day if i want to get fast xd
KanoSet

Nabel wrote:

I did'nt notice any improvement in streaming when I bought a mkb.
it feels more satisfying tho
Endie-
Play more with the keyboard you have first.
DegPixel
Mechanical keyboard does have certain benefits over a normal keyboard, but honestly, you should be able to stream just fine without. While I am getting a mechanical keyboard soon, it's definitely more of a "min/max" type optimization than a necessity. Mechanical keyboards don't actually do anything that other keyboards don't do, so while it may take less stamina to stream on a mechanical keyboard, or it may be easier to singletap higher bpm, you can still do those things on a regular keyboard.
ZenithPhantasm
"Buying a mech keyboard will only help you if you learn to hover at the actuation point." - Astar, 2015
E m i

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

"Buying a mech keyboard will only help you if you learn to hover at the actuation point." - Astar, 2015
this i want ps/2 rubberdome fuck you osu
Deppyforce

Oishun626 wrote:

I cant stream
dont overstream it

maybe its slower than you think
shortpotato
play more
Noobsicle
it feel the better