forum

u's - Korekara no Someday [CatchTheBeat|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Zak
Quick mod coming through

[Rain]
Mostly fine, won't need very much in terms of modding, just reducing distance on a few jumps slightly.
00:39:907 (4,1) - 1 tick right
00:46:407 (2) - 1 tick right
00:59:907 (2) - I like this 2 ticks to the right a lot better
01:03:032 (1) - Reduce distance into or after the slider if possible

[Captivation]
00:04:157 (1) - I think this slider should be tilted to reduce how fast you need to dash through it.
00:59:657 (1,2,3,4) - I would change this at least slightly if you can, it's a noticeable spike in difficulty.
01:23:407 (1) - until 01:26:157 (1) - needs a bit of nerfing, I understand this is the most intense section, but the difficulty increase compared to the rest of the map is too much imo and needs to be reduced a bit

I'd say these diffs are mostly fine, at most Rain only needs some slight tweaking and maybe one or two more people to take a look through Captivation, Deif should be able to decide much better than me.

Good luck on getting this pushed through.
Natteke desu
damn i had to be more specific when saying that i don't see any problems with adding it :(
i thought it'll get some mods
sorry for inconvenience

and i even didn't noticed that kp had only one diff
Loctav

JBHyperion wrote:

On the contrary, is the inclusion of the Rain diff even allowed? Considering:

Ranking Criteria wrote:

No guest mapper should have more difficulties in the mapset than the creator, all modes together.
CLSW now has two diffs with the inclusion of the Rain, whilst all other contributors have only one. Or am I missing something obvious? :/
This is true. The map is, with two CLSW maps, unrankable with the current mapset host.
MBomb
I talked with CLSW in pm, and he said he was gonna talk to kp about him possibly mapping another standard diff (maybe a beginner)
CLSW
Fixed all stuffs in Rain, and here're about Captivation.

00:59:657 (1,2,3,4) - Reduced overall distances instead, I'd like to keep streamjump flows here.
01:23:407 (1) - I don't think those could be an issue, since https://osu.ppy.sh/b/773257&m=2 this map has more crazy HDash flows with even higher bpm and it still works well, so should be okay.

Gonna post with .osu after the discussion is over.
MBomb
Quick note: This can't be qualified whilst Spectator's mapset is qualified, you'll have to wait for that to get ranked or dqed before this gets qualified.
CLSW
This is sad, I cannot solve this complex 'myself'...
HabiHolic
Rebubbled.
Spectator
제 맵 디퀄당해서 맵에 문제 없으시면 지금 랭크시키실 수 있어요
Topic Starter
koreapenguin
Spectator's map got qualified again, becareful SB
CLSW
Issue has been gone, gogo
smallboat
Okay, confirm mapset are fine. Requalified
CLSW
RIP my rain difficulty :(
Spectator
랭크 축하드립니다!
Yuii-
Correct me if I am wrong, but since t/292401/start=45 you cannot have only one difficulty CtB that is an Overdose, meaning you either need to make a Rain difficulty or add more things to it.
Norman
랭크 축하드립니다
Topic Starter
koreapenguin

Yuii- wrote:

Correct me if I am wrong, but since https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/292401/start=45 you cannot have only one difficulty CtB that is an Overdose, meaning you either need to make a Rain difficulty or add more things to it.
아니... Zak하고 Krah가 괜찮다고하잔아... CLSW님이 그랬다고....

아 또 터지면 진짜 다 때려부순다...
Natteke desu

Yuii- wrote:

Correct me if I am wrong, but since t/292401/start=45 you cannot have only one difficulty CtB that is an Overdose, meaning you either need to make a Rain difficulty or add more things to it.
this mapset not affected by this rule because it was bubbled before rule appearance

Congrats!
CLSW

Yuii- wrote:

Loctav wrote:

1. Having just one Catch the Beat specific difficulty is allowed within an osu! standard mapset, if it is not an Extra level difficulty. If you wish to add a CtB-specific Extra level difficulty into a osu! standard mapset, you must at least add another CtB-specific Insane difficulty. osu! difficulties are converted correctly into Catch the Beat. However, in mapsets without osu! standard difficulties you must create a full spreaded CtB set, as Taiko and osu!mania difficulties can not be converted into Catch the Beat.

Not entirely happy with it, but I guess that works now. We definitely need to adjust that at some later point of time. (like the entire Ranking Criteria in general)

Amended. Does only affect mapsets that were neither bubbled or qualified at any point of time before this amendment. (2015-12-03 21:24 UTC+0)
^this.
Len
Does only affect mapsets that were neither bubbled or qualified at any point of time before this amendment. (2015-12-03 21:24 UTC+0)
Enon
ㅊㅊ