forum

Stella Glow.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_3516943
Title. Anyone know of it?
NaomiMinette
I have it. I stopped after getting the Fire Witch due to other games and other stuff, though.

I'll try to get back into it once stuff dies down a bit.
ZiRoX
Yeah, I have it, I think I'm nearly ending the game.
blissfulyoshi
Can't really blame them for some of the decisions they made because Imagepoch is now bankrupt, but the game really lacks polish in some areas (like balancing bosses, or balancing characters in general).

Oh well, I'm thankful they made a spiritual successor to Luminous Arc before the team has to disband, and I hope someday someone will compile all 11 song magics in the game into a form I can get (Atlus releases 1 for each of the 5 characters. Japan had a bunch of store exclusives which had CDs for 1 witch but had both songs. However, buying store exclusives on jp auction sites is super expensive and probably not worthwhile).

(I finished 1 run of the game, but not motivated to do another.)
Justykanna

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Oh well, I'm thankful they made a spiritual successor to Luminous Arc
I played both Luminous Arc 1 and 2 and it felt like too much of a simple game to me (not sure if that's what you mean by decisions). My brother got this game for Christmas and since I like tactical games, I was waiting on his opinion before deciding on getting it or not.

Or maybe I'm just looking for something to compare to Final Fantasy Tactics / Advance / Advance 2. xD
blissfulyoshi

Justykanna wrote:

I played both Luminous Arc 1 and 2 and it felt like too much of a simple game to me (not sure if that's what you mean by decisions). My brother got this game for Christmas and since I like tactical games, I was waiting on his opinion before deciding on getting it or not.

Or maybe I'm just looking for something to compare to Final Fantasy Tactics / Advance / Advance 2. xD
Yeah, like Luminous Arc, this is not meant to be a heavily tactical game. It is more known for decent art and a relatively high profile cast (in Japan), so I was pretty angry at Atlus's English dub esp because they decided to not bud the songs yet dubbed the rest of the character's lines, creating a disconnect (that and some of the English cast is quite lackluster imo).
Justykanna

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Yeah, like Luminous Arc, this is not meant to be a heavily tactical game. It is more known for decent art and a relatively high profile cast (in Japan), so I was pretty angry at Atlus's English dub esp because they decided to not bud the songs yet dubbed the rest of the character's lines, creating a disconnect (that and some of the English cast is quite lackluster imo).
Fair enough.
Yeah I really didn't like a lot of the dub cast in both 1 and 2 - though that Witch craze dude from one of them made me lol on several occasions. xD