forum

Untitled :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AquaBlitz11
Greetings! Aqua (or whatever) here. I've just played seriously for exactly a month, so I guess I should get involved in the community. Note that I'm not a fan of introduction threads, though. :p I tried slipping in but it didn't work.

I joined this game two years ago, but my interest didn't catch up. I quitted, only played when my friends asked me to. However, last month, one of my friends invited me to a match and I felt weird. Circle clicking has never felt this good. I fell into this circle trap and started playing like crazy. My goal right now is to show them the power of stupid $8 mouse and $6 keyboard. I guess I won't quit anytime soon. Gotta continue playing more!

So, ugh... I don't know. Hoping to find some nice pals here. Find me lurking anytime soon. :D
Zafufu
Welcome. :3 And that's pretty much how I started Osu! until I played Mania!, then found myself helplessly hooked. xD Hope you enjoy it here.
gervie_jecino
Welcome to osu :) and i was started osu then im not good at this mode then the catch the beat mode bit lack of skill the both i was trying harder then i give up and move to osu mania but i did not give up sometimes coming back to play both of them. anyway. have a nice playing everday and weeks :D
Draakje45
I guess it's hard if you don't have a good mouse.
I recently built two 'towers' in my room to finally have something to rest my arms on while playing.
Having a good desk to play on also makes a lot of difference.
I managed to get 2 x an SS score with my pretty bad mouse anyway, without playing 'that' much (or at least it feels like that for me).
Someday you will get a better mouse man.
I've heard very good things about the Rocat Kone XTD on here, but I have like medium hands or maybe on the small side even.
Most people I've seen on youtube with it had a little bit bigger hands than me, but perhaps it will also work for me, dunno.
Have too long hands for a corsair M65 though, which (in my eyes) turned out to be a shit mouse for osu! (wasted money :( ).
Maybe for claw grip or something, but I have always worked with palm grip (how does claw grip even look like?).
Anyway, welcome to the forum and just get yourself a good desk environment, keep trying and don't give up bcs of a shit mouse.
I don't have the best mouse either. A shitty logitech mx518. Some day, you will get a better mouse man. Good luck!
Oh yeah, and you can add me to friends if you like :P.