forum

Hiya! o/

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tbh
Hey there! Although I'm not new to the osu! scene, as I've been playing the game for around 9 months, I've only just recently decided to check out the forums :oops:

Anyway, a little about me ~

I like drawing, anime, and of course playing osu! My favorite animes are probably Oregairu, Toreadora!, and Zero no Tsukaima. I used to have a mouse but recently got a tablet; both for drawing and osu! I found osu! has actually helped me become more comfortable with the tablet :) Other than osu! I don't play many other games. Hope to see all of you around! :D :) :D

(I am bad at introductions pls ;-;)
Rilene
Hello there, To be honest.
Or Tbh.

Nice to hear that you draw, do you even draw original characters? ;w;
Zafufu

Tbh wrote:

Hey there! Although I'm not new to the osu! scene, as I've been playing the game for around 9 months, I've only just recently decided to check out the forums :oops:

Anyway, a little about me ~

I like drawing, anime, and of course playing osu! My favorite animes are probably Oregairu, Toreadora!, and Zero no Tsukaima. I used to have a mouse but recently got a tablet; both for drawing and osu! I found osu! has actually helped me become more comfortable with the tablet :) Other than osu! I don't play many other games. Hope to see all of you around! :D :) :D

(I am bad at introductions pls ;-;)

Welcome. :3 And don't worry, an introduction is an introduction. xD You did fine on it.
Topic Starter
Tbh

Rilene wrote:

Hello there, To be honest.
Or Tbh.

Nice to hear that you draw, do you even draw original characters? ;w;
Yeah I do mostly original stuff, but sometimes I'll draw a character and such :D
Rilene
You sure that it is a original character? ,:]
Topic Starter
Tbh

Rilene wrote:

You sure that it is a original character? ,:]
My avatar and banner weren't made by me if that's what you're thinking
Rilene
Well, I mean your drawings, is it originally designed?
When you draw, do you sometime create and design a original character by yourself?

I'm interested in original character deisigns. :)
Axiaan
Better late as never, even with 9 months of game behind you, there's no time to come to the forum. :p
Welcome here. :p