forum

I started playin' osu! mode yesterday, is this good?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr
I started playing Osu! mode yesterday and I tried this music on normal mode today and I did it but not well neither bad.
I want your opinion what I've to improve :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czZ80wo2D0U
DeletedUser_3905941
Here's the fixed video.

It's pretty average for a new player, just keep playing.
Nabel_old_1
10/10 you mastered osu!
abraker
play more
Endie-

abraker wrote:

play more
Vuelo Eluko
1.4 mil is the lowest rank ive ever seen on anyone that bothered to post on the forums

impressive
- Marco -

abraker wrote:

play more
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr

RedPanda wrote:

Here's the fixed video.

It's pretty average for a new player, just keep playing.
Thank You <3
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr

- Marco - wrote:

abraker wrote:

play more
I will :)
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

1.4 mil is the lowest rank ive ever seen on anyone that bothered to post on the forums

impressive
:/
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr

xinfuzionx wrote:

10/10 you mastered osu!
haha lol, the jokez
Nub1
still a better start than me ):
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr

nub- wrote:

still a better start than me ):
Don't worry that was lucky :O
chaee
Wtf when i started all i could play were easy/normal maps no mod most of the time. GG you're pro
Minami Hasaki
Great potential this one has.....
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr

chaee wrote:

Wtf when i started all i could play were easy/normal maps no mod most of the time. GG you're pro
I just have played like 4 maps on easy to learn and then I started to play on this one :D
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr

Minami Hasaki wrote:

Great potential this one has.....
Humm.. xD
Houtarou Oreki
Wolfierawr > cookiezi confirmed
neko cookies
pffft don't listen to the assholes you're off to a good start :)
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr

neko cookies wrote:

pffft don't listen to the assholes you're off to a good start :)
Thanks! <3<3<3
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr

Houtarou Oreki wrote:

hahaha not even close m8 :D
Vuelo Eluko

Wolfierawr wrote:

Houtarou Oreki wrote:

hahaha not even close m8 :D
good thing you settled it, the controversy was rising
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

What do you mean?
Railey2

Wolfierawr wrote:

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

What do you mean?
The comment you responded to was making fun of you and the skill-gap between yourself and cookiezi by using irony.

You responded with "not even close m8 :D ", thereby acknowledging the skillgap between yourself and cookiezi.

Jesus1412 said that people might have left their original position after watching your video (you are worse than cookiezi), and changed it to you being better than cookiezi after having read the comment of Houtarou Oreki. This again was irony, because everyone knows that you aren't as good as cookiezi, and Houtarou Oreki's comment clearly isn't to be taken seriously.
Jesus1412 was also a bit sarcastic. He mocked you by suggesting that you had the power of settling this "issue" of people changing their opinions (aka "controversy"), when there clearly wasn't an issue at all. This emphasizes how meaningless the exchange between you and Houtarou Oreki was, in his eyes.
I suspect Jesus1412 didn't like your fishing for compliments when you've just started out, although I might be wrong here.

I know its tempting to claim some positive feedback on things you did in this game, and I can assure you that many people go about it in one way or another. But don't get carried away. You've just started out, so any positive response you get regarding your plays is meaningless in the face of the challenges that are still ahead of you. It really is too early to tell how you will progress.

Having said that, I think its pretty good for your second day. Keep at it.
Yolshka
how dare you make videos
Vuelo Eluko

ShadyAngel wrote:

how dare you make videos
children in africa could have eaten that bandwidth
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

ShadyAngel wrote:

how dare you make videos
children in africa could have eaten that bandwidth
Don't waste your time here if you are here to complain about everything. ;)
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr

Railey2 wrote:

What do you mean?
The comment you responded to was making fun of you and the skill-gap between yourself and cookiezi by using irony.

You responded with "not even close m8 :D ", thereby acknowledging the skillgap between yourself and cookiezi.

Jesus1412 said that people might have left their original position after watching your video (you are worse than cookiezi), and changed it to you being better than cookiezi after having read the comment of Houtarou Oreki. This again was irony, because everyone knows that you aren't as good as cookiezi, and Houtarou Oreki's comment clearly isn't to be taken seriously.
Jesus1412 was also a bit sarcastic. He mocked you by suggesting that you had the power of settling this "issue" of people changing their opinions (aka "controversy"), when there clearly wasn't an issue at all. This emphasizes how meaningless the exchange between you and Houtarou Oreki was, in his eyes.
I suspect Jesus1412 didn't like your fishing for compliments when you've just started out, although I might be wrong here.

I know its tempting to claim some positive feedback on things you did in this game, and I can assure you that many people go about it in one way or another. But don't get carried away. You've just started out, so any positive response you get regarding your plays is meaningless in the face of the challenges that are still ahead of you. It really is too early to tell how you will progress.

Having said that, I think its pretty good for your second day. Keep at it.
If he didn't like well, it is his problem not mine. ;) Im just beginner and I was just asking if it was good to do that score, you know, on 2nd day. I play osu mania since 3 months ago, and I decided to start playing that Osu! mode.
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr

ShadyAngel wrote:

how dare you make videos
Any problems?
Deimousxo
So much salt, lawl.
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr

Deimousxo wrote:

So much salt, lawl.
:) :)