forum

please be gentle, senpai|−・;)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pikabutt
'allo, 'allo! Behold the Pikabutt reporting in for osu! duty ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

On a serious note, although this isn't my first encounter with the game, it's the first time I've decided to post in the community forums. Unfortunately, I cannot recall the last time I played osu! considering the lengthy indefinite hiatus and my habit of having short-term memory loss. Haven't played anything as of yet since I only decided to return last night and I'm currently at work, heh.

Besides osu!, I would consider myself a simple-minded 22 year old casual gamer, but with an affinity for League of Legends and JRPGs, especially those on any of the PlayStation consoles; huge Sony and Final Fantasy fan since that's how I spent my childhood. Have also had exposure to Nintendo systems and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time would be one of my all-time favourites. One day, I hope to build a custom desktop to supply my ever growing interest in PC games. And outside of the gaming realm, I'm a former Psychology turned Computer Systems Analyst student; self-proclaimed nerd in that aspect  ̄︶ ̄

Apologies if this is longer than necessary or what members are accustomed to, but I hope to become familiar with many of you over the time I will be camping at the forums ⊙﹏⊙ See you around!~
Rilene
Hello and welcome to oss!
Willy
Nice country :^)

Welcome back and enjoy your stay~
Portin
Welcome, my friend! (:
Have fun~
miykah
Welcome and have lots of fun.. Pika... wut?
Pikabutt, okay i got it.

Maybe i should just call you Pika :o
furio_[im]
:v / welcome and nice to meet you..
lol
Welcome to the forums Pikabutt :>

I also play league of legends however im failing my Computer Systems module at uni :(

Welcome to the forums! :>
Vuelo Eluko
Welcome to the buckey ball pit
softhusky
Hello!
Topic Starter
Pikabutt

Rilene wrote:

Hello and welcome to oss!

Thank you! •ᴥ•

Willy wrote:

Nice country :^)
Welcome back and enjoy your stay~

Canada, where the moose are. I'd rather escape the winter season right now though ;-;

Portin wrote:

Welcome, my friend! (:
Have fun~

-squints- Dear Lord, that font size is quite small, haha. And thanks~

miykah wrote:

Welcome and have lots of fun.. Pika... wut?
Pikabutt, okay i got it.
Maybe i should just call you Pika :o

Hehe, yes, you read that right, Pikabutt! And I'm fine with Pika •͡౪•

furio_[im] wrote:

:v / welcome and nice to meet you..

Likewise! Though I've always interpreted the use of ellipses to be suspicious...

dosu wrote:

Welcome to the forums Pikabutt :>
I also play league of legends however im failing my Computer Systems module at uni :(
Welcome to the forums! :>

-gasp- Can't let that happen! Thankfully, I'm not hardcore or good enough to have it affect my schoolwork ʘ‿ʘ And thanks for the double welcome~

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Welcome to the buckey ball pit

Can I be the ball?

SkyLifeHope wrote:

Hello!

Howdy! ฅʕ•̫͡•ʔฅ (Though that's not very Canadian-like...)
Axiaan
Welcome here. :p
You are quebeceer or canadian ? :o
Zafufu
Sorry if this is a little late, but welcome. :3 And I pretty much had a Sony childhood here too. xD
Topic Starter
Pikabutt

Axiaan wrote:

Welcome here. :p
You are quebeceer or canadian ? :o
I would ask whether or not they're one-in-the-same, but then remembered there has always been an issue with that, if I recall correctly. Not sure, can't say that I've ever had an affinity for keeping up with politics or history, heh. But I am Canadian! Actually Vietnamese and Chinese, but born in Canada ・∀ ・

Zafufu wrote:

Sorry if this is a little late, but welcome. :3 And I pretty much had a Sony childhood here too. xD
Thank you!~ And yes, I've been lurking the Final Fantasy thread that has been seemingly taken over by you and another ⌒▽⌒
OskaRRRitoS
Hey there Pikabutt. Canadian I see, you could look up to Azer, a really good player! Your previous experience should help you in future times. I should see you earn a lot of pp quite quickly. I never played Ocarina of time (unfortunately) but I have played Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. Those were the days! Good luck in your PC build later on, hope you'll run all the newest games on great settings but more importantly for the story line. Keep enjoying Osu! as you do.

And remember, don't chase skill, let skill come to you!
Topic Starter
Pikabutt

OskaRRRitoS wrote:

Hey there Pikabutt. Canadian I see, you could look up to Azer, a really good player! Your previous experience should help you in future times. I should see you earn a lot of pp quite quickly. I never played Ocarina of time (unfortunately) but I have played Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. Those were the days! Good luck in your PC build later on, hope you'll run all the newest games on great settings but more importantly for the story line. Keep enjoying Osu! as you do.

And remember, don't chase skill, let skill come to you!
Ocarina of Time is a must! If you have a chance in the future, do play. And as for the PC, that's the plan ・∀ ・Want those high settings; playing great looking MMOs on mediocre systems doesn't do them justice.