forum

Lazy Hello

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lol
Hello fellow osu players :>

I'm dosu (un-capitalized d is intentional, plz no flame), I've been playing osu properly for about 5 months in total. I am bad at every game I play which does not exclude osu but hey this is the only game i can sit and play for hours so eh whatever. Umm, you don't realise how boring you actually are until you write one of these things holy shit. I'm 19, I study computer science at uni (like every other pleb on the internet) in England (I take pride in the fact I've never tried tea). Also I watch anime but not a weeb i swear :> it's also almost 3am and I have a lecture at 9

Anyways the reason I'm here is because I'm starting to hit a brick wall with my game play and want to learn new things for example tapping styles
and to meet all of your faces ofc :3
Portin
Welcome to the forums, my friend! (: Have fun!

dosu wrote:

it's also almost 3am and I have a lecture at 9

nicee
Good luck! Do not sleep in the lecture, my friend! lol
Hikona
Welcome to osu and forums
Topic Starter
lol
ty guys :)
Annadine
Hello fellow UK player :P
and HOW COULD YOU NEVER DRINK TEA IN YOUR LIFE oh lord I drink tea for like twice a day ;-;
I like coffee too, take a look at my signature

And well, welcome to the forums and enjoy osu!~ :P
Topic Starter
lol
I forgot to say that anyone should feel free to add/message btw :)
Xiz
Eeeeyyyy welcome.

Hello new friend!
-Mii
Welcome , enjoy your stay
NuclearTaCos
:)

Enjoy osu!
BlueKUMA

dosu wrote:

the reason I'm here is because I'm starting to hit a brick wall with my game play and want to learn new things for example tapping styles and to meet all of your faces ofc

Your actually better than me
Well, Enjoy the forums then! :)
Rilene
Hello and welcome to osu! forums. :)
Topic Starter
lol
thanks alot guys :3

added skype to my prof i need some osu friends ;w;
Seitarou_old_1
Welcome to the fourms! I'm actually new myself and I'd love to be friends if you want.