forum

Played for a week and thought about making an introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PixelPrefect
Hey, I'm PixelPrefect (lazy play on name since my usual username was taken :P ) but I usually just go by Pixel. I've known about Osu for about 4 months but I never really jumped into the game until about last week and pretty much played all through the weekend. I mostly stick to easy tracks and no mods right now though and I'm hoping to get into more advanced stuff sometime.

I'm a big fan of anime and video games and I mainly play RPGs and fighting games, though I dabble in some rhythm games too (one of the big reasons I decided to try Osu)

Don't know how social I'll be in forums but it's nice to meet you all :D
Endie-
Hi Pixel! Nice to meet you :3
-Mii
welcome to the forum
Rilene
Hi there and welcome to the forums. ;)
Annadine
Hello there~ :)
It doesn't matter what diff you play; the most important thing here is to have fuun! :D
Welcome to the forums and enjoy clicking circles!~
Emayecue
Hi there :)

I would like to play some tracks with you if you ever feel like it. I'll add you as friend and hope that I can catch you in game and play some multi if you are interested. I mostly stick to Normal maps, as they seem to be the most enjoyable difficulty for my level so far :)

Hope you enjoy your visit on the forums.
OskaRRRitoS
An RPG gamer, those games are good. Welcome to osu!! (you see what I did there? No? I'm lonely, send help). If you keep playing everyday you might end up in the top 100k in less than 3 months! Good luck and have fun.

Oh and remember, don't chase skill, let skill come to you.
(typing on phone very quickly makes me fell like an osu! expert at cursor jumping)