forum

League of Upick - Blue Team Victory!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Xiz
Hey Ace wanna fight again nobody is talking and im bored
GuyInFreezer
Is there even a point to dragging a day to the deadline?

Serious question.
Xiz
The only thing we are really waiting on is CTH and Jess to do literally anything.

But like, I can end it if you want.
Hika
I prefer to wait just in case they decide to RC, but they haven't so...
Topic Starter
Navizel
Looks like the other team is focusing mid lane because they know they need to get the turret.

Vote Count 2.5
Chamelo_Th (3) - GuyInFreezer, Tanzklaue, Xiz

Not Voting: Chamelo_Th, -[Jess]-, - Magic Bomb -, Setsuen, Ace Timing, Hika

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Deadline is on November 27 10:56PM GMT -5. This is approximately 2 days and 2 hours from now.
Xiz
Hey guys this video is cute and has no relation to my power role at all

Setsuen

Tanzklaue wrote:

i talked more in jess's and CTH's direction. both of them jsut have this policy of nponparticipation which pisses me off a lot.

setsuen what do you think of a massclaim? you are unclaimed too and haven't opinionated on the subject.

I literally half claimed by saying no abilities and massclaim is dumb after that Upick where you refused to let me win and instead let Sephibro of all people win.

Am also on phone so i don"t get to see xiz lousy vid at least for abt 7more hrs.
GuyInFreezer

Setsuen wrote:

Tanzklaue wrote:

i talked more in jess's and CTH's direction. both of them jsut have this policy of nponparticipation which pisses me off a lot.

setsuen what do you think of a massclaim? you are unclaimed too and haven't opinionated on the subject.

I literally half claimed by saying no abilities and massclaim is dumb after that Upick where you refused to let me win and instead let Sephibro of all people win.

Am also on phone so i don"t get to see xiz lousy vid at least for abt 7more hrs.
Quick people

Get active for 7 hours and dissipate
Hika
alalallllalaalaalal activity while I'm eating kbbq
Xiz
I'm claiming.

I'm thresh. My power is my 'lantern' where it's like a bulletproof where I throw it out to someone like Hika so hE CAN LOVE ME DAMN IT WHAT DOES GIF HAVE THAT I DONT HAVE?!?!?!?!
Hika
Oh shit, you're not scummy.
Tanzklaue
yo put them votes on CTH.

depending on his flip I will claim on twilight.
Setsuen
Vote:Cths

I like to see how scum is going to try using this post to say I'm sheeping Tanz's post. Lets go
Setsuen

GuyInFreezer wrote:

Get active for 7 hours and dissipate
Quick people! Tell GIF I live in Asia and therefore ~3quarters of the people still in this game are actually sleeping right now!
Tanzklaue
don't worry, sheeping me is a fantastic idea always!
GuyInFreezer
Wow wtf

What do you mean sheeping tanz
I led this wagon first
Chamelo

Xiz wrote:

Chamelo_Th wrote:

Yes I know, but instead of posting "idk how to play this game" like what revenant did I'd rather post non-content trying to learn the game.

(FYI I have played several games here but if you look into it you'll know why im still a newb)

Oh, that's not a problem. One thing that would help is you posting whatever is on your mind, even if you find it to be wrong later. As long as you are contributing content by asking questions or giving comments by agreeing or disagreeing helps wonders. It helps prove you are town. Right now it's really hard to prove your innocence when you sit back and wait. That's a good way for you to get lynched.
This is what I really want to hear ever since I started mafia game.
Thank you Xiz.

Vote: Chamelo_Th
MBomb
Is that the hammer?
-[Jess]-
yes
Topic Starter
Navizel
DAY 2 FINAL VOTE COUNT
Chamelo_Th (5) - GuyInFreezer, Tanzklaue, Xiz, Setsuen, Chamelo_Th

Not Voting: -[Jess]-, - Magic Bomb -, Ace Timing, Hika

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Topic Starter
Navizel
It is now Twilight. Twilight will last for 24 hours. Deadline is November 27 10:26AM GMT -5.
MBomb
It'd be stupid for me to use my ability here, pretty sure CTh is scum.
Hika
Why did he do that, I wanted to claim ):
Hika
Ah well. I'll wait.
Tanzklaue
yo gif do you lose your mark when you shoot but the target survives?
GuyInFreezer
Dunno actually. The role PM doesn't explain if it gets lost.
GuyInFreezer

Hika wrote:

Why did he do that, I wanted to claim ):
That was obviously a scum self-hammer.
Topic Starter
Navizel
zzz
Tanzklaue
i'll claim then.

I am janna the storm fury, and with my ability moonsun i protect every player from a nightkill for one night. it's 1 shot.

gif, if you would clear the existence of that ability tonight by shooting MB, that would be great.
Topic Starter
Navizel
The Purple Team knew they have to get the mid tower to open up space. They are desperate to get the tower so everyone is in the mid lane even though the sieging power of their team is not the best. Knowing this, the other team decided to react by collapsing on the enemy team.

Chamelo_Th (Maokai) signals to be careful

As the team disengage, Maokai got caught with all the crowd controls by the enemy teams and died as he wasn't tanky enough at that stage of the game.

Suddenly, an announcement has been broadcast to the Purple Team.

"An ally has been slain!"

Chamelo_Th (Maokai), a 1-shot Modified Lightning Rod from Purple Team, has been lynched Day 2.

It is now Night 2. Deadline of submission of actions is November 27 6:08PM GMT -5. This is 30 hours from now.
Topic Starter
Navizel
After the mid push finished, the game went to slow down again as champions went to their own lanes. Most backed first but some just went to their own lane without backing. The wave was pushing to the Blue Team's tower so Morgana went to their bottom lane to push it quite a bit. Little did she know someone was waiting on the bush. The enemy pushed it before and was about to back when the enemy saw Morgana and thought she is an easy kill. Morgana is just a support so she does not have a lot of ability power but she has her Zhonya's Hourglass although it was used during the teamfight. She does not have her ultimate either. Knowing this, the enemy can handle Morgana easily.

Morgana thought she could push the wave a bit more so she went too far from her tower. As soon as Morgana did, the enemy jumped out of the bush and with all her damage, she killed Morgana pretty easy. And so Morgana's screen went grey and announcement has been heard.

"You have been slain!"

Setsuen (Morgana), a 1-shot Commuter from Blue Team, has been slained Night 2.

Vote Count 3.1

Not Voting: -[Jess]-, - Magic Bomb -, Ace Timing, Hika, Tanzklaue, Xiz, GuyInFreezer

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
Deadline is on December 4 6:50PM GMT -5. This is 7 days from now.
Tanzklaue
well this is awkward.
Tanzklaue
so i guess strongman is a thing. weird then that they wouldn't kill MB if someone had claimed doc and would be conf town if MB was not to die right?
-[Jess]-
roleclaim : 2-shot global tracker

N1: do nothing
N2:track everyone
Tanzklaue
Vote: MB

after a few seconds of ordering my thoughts, i came to the conclusion that he must be scum.
Tanzklaue

-[Jess]- wrote:

roleclaim : 2-shot global tracker

N1: do nothing
N2:track everyone
then give us your results.
-[Jess]-
Ace has target you
Tanzklaue
interesting.

gif, did you shoot?
Ace Timing
well, looks like GIF and tanz were the remaining scum.

Nice gambit tho, GIF claiming a delayed vig, and tanz claiming bodyguard so when the kill didn't go through, there'd be a logical explanation and the scumteam gets cleared. Nice.

So rest of town, which one do you want to lynch first?
Tanzklaue
ace mb are remaining scum. like 100% sure.

like that strat makes no sense. why would we kill setsuen if gif talked about how MB is his marked target?

like, he could've cruised this game to an easy victory by bussing me if he killed MB and we were scum. but that didn't happen.
show more