forum

Hai!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Igloo9201
Hello! My name is Igloo. I've been playing osu! for a little while now. My amazing cousin told me about it,and I enjoy the game a lot. Hoping to get better with practice. Maybe I'll even get to know some members of the community. :3

The first thing you should know about me is that I love animals and conservation. I also love writing, playing games, and drawing.
OskaRRRitoS
Hello igloo. Nice to meet you. If you play a lot daily you might be like me or even better. I'm sure you'll improve in no time at all. I'm kinda fresh to this too, having only 70 days of experience. Remember, don't chase skill, let skill come to you. That's all I can say really. Have a fun time playing osu!
Portin
Hey Igloo~
Welcome! I also like conservation. Soon, i will study it :D
Well, have fun, my friend!
Annadine

OskaRRRitoS wrote:

Remember, don't chase skill, let skill come to you.
^
Best quote 2015

osu! is all about practice anyway :P
I love animals too! Especially cats aaahhhh that cute fluffy little creature

*faints*

Well, welcome to the forums and enjoy clicking circles~ :)
Pituophis
Hi and welcome to the forums! Nice snake avatar! Its good to know I'm not alone. lol
Have fun!
Topic Starter
Igloo9201
Thanks for all of the warm welcomes! I definitely think that patience and practice is the way to master this game. I've been practicing a lot lately and will continue to do so.

Glad to see some other animal lovers! I do love cats, so cute.
It's nice to see another snake lover as well! Snakes are some of my favorite animals.