forum

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

posted
Total Posts
show more
LuigiHann
A few more stages! (I have made a ton)

awp
I've made perhaps 18 stages, a few are for functional purposes (coin farming ~4k a minute!) others are just for fun, but I've only made a couple truly "good" stages that people would say "let's play on that stage; it's a lot of fun."

Also why is there no Dr. Mario pill-bottle stage? The level design is a freaking no-brainer there.
LuigiHann

awp wrote:

Also why is there no Dr. Mario pill-bottle stage? The level design is a freaking no-brainer there.
I actually made one of those... the big problem is that it's such an enclosed space it's almost impossible to smash anyone out. I don't have a screenshot, though, because the level is too huge to get a good view. I think it's a bigger shame that there's no official Tetris stage.

awp
56 hit combo with Diddy Kong yay Ouendan trophy.
awp
700+ trophies in coin launcher and didn't even see the EBA trophy what the hell is that
LuigiHann

awp wrote:

700+ trophies in coin launcher and didn't even see the EBA trophy what the hell is that
I've gotten two through playing All-Star mode. I'd say you're better off trying that route if you're looking for the rarer trophies, which the EBA one apparently is.
awp
After 8500 coins, I started to suspect that.
Rath_old
Anyone lookin for a challenge hit me up.
awp

Rath wrote:

Anyone lookin for a challenge hit me up.
I hope you're not just throwing the term "challenge" around haphazardly because oh how I'd like a challenge~
Rath_old
Added you.

My main is Snake and Marth. I look forward to our match. If it doesn't lag to shit..
awp
Hahaha.

To be honest, I'm fucking horrible in dealing with lag.

My mains are primarily Luigi Wolf and Random.
Dark Deception_old

ZZT the Fifth wrote:

Dark Deception wrote:

stuff
Ugh... ZZT, I know what the picture means: "This peace is what all great warriors strive for", but have you even thought of the reason that it was my SSBB additional character idea.

Besides, I have my first SSBB character pic done: http://blazikenpwnsyou.deviantart.com/art/Nigel-Uno-for-Brawl-82359287
awp

Dark Deception wrote:

but have you even thought of the reason that it was my SSBB additional character idea.
I for one find it incredibly implausible that a nickelodian cartoon character ends up in a nintendo franchise fighting game

Granted, Snake seemed unexpected but:
A - he made his debut on the NES after all
B - he's a videogame character, and a popular one at that

Granted, Sonic also doesn't fall under nintendo franchise but:
A - Nintendo almost owns Sega/Sonic team now
B - It's fucking Sonic the Hedgehog people wouldn't shut up about wanting him in SSB. Even Colonel Ben Campbell wouldn't shut up about him.
LuigiHann
I love how Snake just hates Sonic for no reason.
awp

LuigiHann wrote:

I love how Snake just hates Sonic for no reason.
"No" reason. But yeah, I lolled at the codec transmission. I don't blame him for being bitter, either.
GSR_old

31Gabe wrote:

Hey hey! C'mon c'mon! SSBB Hackers can now add Mega Man to the character roster! (B=Hyper bomb; B+right=Mega buster; B+up=Beat plane; B+Down=Flame spot, do again to burn and dispose; Finalsmash=Target Smash!!)
Do you ever think before you type?

(IRONY IN STATEMENT FULLY APPRECIATED)
Dark Deception_old

awp wrote:

I for one find it incredibly implausible that a nickelodian cartoon character ends up in a nintendo franchise fighting game.
Nigel Uno is not a Nickelodien character, awp, he's a Cartoon Network character! Jeeze!

awp
Whatever. Point still stands.
Neo@lex
Bumping an epic thread.
Also http://brawlstages.com/?page=browse&u=464
Level-Up!
I can't believe I didn't post in this thread yet.
Just for the record, I use Toon Link, Sonic, Lucario and Mr. G&W.
Question, why is it that everybody said that Mewtwo was the worst character in Melee, but then when Brawl came out everybody bitched that they wanted Mewtwo back?
jonathan_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Rawreth
I main Kirby and Ness.

Level-Up! wrote:

I can't believe I didn't post in this thread yet.
Just for the record, I use Toon Link, Sonic, Lucario and Mr. G&W.
Question, why is it that everybody said that Mewtwo was the worst character in Melee, but then when Brawl came out everybody bitched that they wanted Mewtwo back?
Because he was original.

Lucario is balls compared to him.

Mewtwo isn't as bad as people think. Because it's the lowest on a 2006 tier list makes it the worst? No. Not everyone said Mewtwo was the worst.
Neo@lex
All characters are good. Lucario == Mewtwo.
Statistically the worst character is DORF, but I'm sure there's a lot of people who disagree.
Most of them are awp.
fdtoonsman
Game and Watch for the win