forum

Knife Party - Songs Compilation

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shohei Ohtani
god dammit
Hinsvar
I think I will write a BAT resignation letter to the higher-ups soon.

Really though; I guess I should look at the map once again because holy shit...
fieryrage
rip map
Kihhou
whys this graved o-o
fieryrage
Don't let this die please ;-;
DeletedUser_4329079
From ranked to graveyarded ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Moway
Hope that you continue with this sometime soon.
Ciyus Miapah
oh come on, why!?!?!
Topic Starter
TrigonometrY
Thanks to BATs, I know what my time is worth now. You know, it really motivates me: waiting for rank for a month - get a popped 1st bubble - repaire it - get popped bubble again with a wall of text. Jeer. Don't know when I'll find any inspiration for this.
DeletedUser_4329079

TrigonometrY wrote:

Thanks to BATs, I know what my time is worth now. You know, it really motivates me: waiting for rank for a month - get a popped 1st bubble - repaire it - get popped bubble again with a wall of text. Jeer. Don't know when I'll find any inspiration for this.
Kihhou
BATs aren't here to waste your time..

It's not even about the amount of time you put into your map or how long you've waited either. In the end, its about the quality. BATs catch issues and improve your map so that your map wont get disqualified during the ranking process, which would've made the process even longer than having a wall post like this.

If it isn't up to their ranking standards, a BAT wouldn't risk their own position to give a map a shot at making it through qualifications. BATs don't walk in and think "He's been patient I'll just rank it for him." There wouldn't be quality standards.

That aside, there may be issues that you disagree with; some that you might think are actually fine as is. If so, state your reasoning so that there's actually reasoning for you to think these issues pointed out have a chance at making it through qualifications.

I'm not taking sides here regarding the mod's content specifically. I just believe you should understand that BATs are trying to help you and that they deserve a proper response, especially since pishifat decided to try and move this map forward on his own free will for you.

I actually like this map and hope you understand well enough to try and move this forward with pishi's help. Good luck!
Secretpipe
Just rank this BATs
Kibbleru
yeah most pishi's suggestions make sense q:

but stuff like using slider ends are sometimes acceptable
05:40:196 (4) - this slider is used to build from silence to a sudden large bang at the end and it does fit well for cases like that

also. what kihhou said q:
xtrem3x
if not problem, I 'll take the audio from this beatmap to make a taiko version -w- .....

this beatmap in taiko mode is hard... these streams reduce fastly drain bar ._.
Infeh
This is just a masterpiece in my own personal opinion.
I usually don't enjoy playing marathon maps because they are boring to play , repeating same things all over again.
But this is just fantastic :) fun to play , and really well done, and the story board is good aswell :) (ps, Rage Valley was just too good xD my fav part)
Bladesu
died on the 9th map
GG
Stefan

RMaltsaar wrote:

died on the 9th map
GG
Okoratu

A bit on topic: Are you going to do something with this TrigonometrY?
xtrem3x

Stefan wrote:

RMaltsaar wrote:

died on the 9th map
GG
Oh Hell Yeah!!!
Kimion

The first Marathon Map i completed.
I know i am a noob^^
nice map
- Marco -
This is still not ranked ;__;
Nickelony
Why is this still unranked?! D:
Jindils
Loved when?
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.