forum

Brawlhalla

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Trash Boat
This is actually like Smash, but slightly different. You rely more in weapons and items. and special attacks are gone. This is still both on Beta and Early Access, but you can buy it now and get access to the current and future legends, or register into the website and wait for an invitation. Or you can wait until the Open Beta.

I truly recommend you to join now, its really fun. There's still a lot of stuff incoming, such as new modes, legends, etc.
Green Platinum
I guess if we are comparing it to smash bros it is also appropriate that Brawl is in the title.
otoed1
Excellent game, I highly recommend it. 9/11 IGN
Stefan
Registered with two mail accounts in case a bud suddenly wants to play it too. Looks very neat, kind of alternative like Speedrunners does to Mario Kart. :P
S i R i R u
I've got a free key from the beta from somewhere. Is it different from the version that you actually buy?
Topic Starter
Trash Boat
I dont think so, its a closed beta for the moment
Stefan
Just got a key (or two? gotta check my 2nd address) and waiting for others to get their keys too. :D

EDIT: Whoever wants to brawl a bit can add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/derpovic
otoed1
The game goes open beta on Nov 3! WOHOOOOOO!

(If you want to play add me here steamcommunity.com/id/Otoed1)
Topic Starter
Trash Boat
that Barraza seems to be taken out of Mad Max
otoed1
A Lot of people like him, but I feel he is kind of uninspired. Most of the characters seem fairly generic IMO. Even my main, Queen Nai is still just a indian lady with a spear. I kind of wish there were more interesting characters, but its kind of hard to do, as most everything already fits into an archetype of some kind.
Topic Starter
Trash Boat
8-player Brawl is... alright, I guess.
otoed1
OPEN BETA HYPE!