Any Good So Far?

Yes
85.36%
No
14.64%
Total votes: 362
Topic Starter
Azure_Kite
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Wizard Of Orz
i think your coursor should be the hitcircle and your hitcircle be star2
Topic Starter
Azure_Kite
And have the picture of the soul as the cursor. There's and idea.
I've got to change the transparency of the cursor anyways; I'll change that while I'm at it

Swapped the cursor and hitcircles, as well as adding Fail image and Pause menu buttons

EDIT: You can choose which cursor you want from 0.6 and up.

0.6 Includes:

*Updated Fail and Pass images (fail is worth seeing at least once)
*New Hit circle Overlay and ring; Hit circle has a glow effect.
*Option to choose which Cursor you want through New Zip in SoulEater folder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done a bit of work on the spinner background; Now instead of the usual spinner bar it's Death the Kid getting coloured up!
At the moment I can't upload it due to a nearly dry internet connection (it runs on Mobile Phone Credit), but as soon as I scrape enough money to get some credit I'll upload the next lot on here ;P

FIXES:
*Spinner update ^See above
*Cleaned up some of the graphics; SE Cursor logo looks rounder with less bumps, Elite and Perfect explosions now have a red and yellow glow, respectively.
*Still figuring out how to get sound to play properly. I've got a sound where at "GO!" you are supposed to hear soul say "IKOUZE!" but at the moment it's barely audible. It's at 44100 khz; I've tried amplifying it with Audacity with little result.
Any help at all, People?

*Cleaned up the Pass graphic a bit; a few rubbish pixels erased; Also refixed the spinner for smoother colour change and Added different Tick images. I'll destroy what little internet I have now to upload it. ;P

Download: SE_Skin0.5.zip

Download: SE_Skin0.6.zip

Download: SE_Skin0.6+.zip
Topic Starter
Azure_Kite
Sorry for the double post but a max 3 UL per post limits the cleanliness of such threads ;P SE 0.7 Is out now!

Fixes: New Go! sound, when you miss, soul yells, and when you fail, Maka Screams. Also, since 0.6+ make has said "Chotto" when you fail...

There is a little bit to go, but It's looking nearly finished.

Still no comments on the map, but a few DL's, so I guess you guys at least try it...:(
Azul
I have quite a few Suggestions for your skin.

Your Health Meter should be Ragnarok. The white bar's the health itself, and Ragnarok's head should be the indicator.

The Slider Ball Return Should be Black Star's... Chain Sickle thing.

Perhaps you could add Excalibur's "Bakana" cry whenever there's a combo break.

PastaGod_old
I tried download this skin over 5 times...How to I do it, and did I do it wrong...I would Love to have reply :?
monstrts
this might help: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3580 u will have to ger winrar tho :3
SisterOfScarletDevil
*waves* Ummm hi. I know it's been over a year since this has been last been umm... looked at I suppose, but I really want the 0.7 version but Megaupload no longer works and like I said, I really want this. Any chance of it being reuploaded?
Topic Starter
Azure_Kite
Yeah, Uhh... I no longer have this. Although this is a blast to the past, looking back at it now I just think bleh. Maybe I might one day be motivated to remake it. Here's to hoping.
SisterOfScarletDevil
Aww... That saddens me. =( Oh well I suppose. It happens~
queen lorelei
This is total shit
Deni

queen lorelei wrote:

This is total shit
Wow, are you now going to post that on every skin?

queen lorelei

Deni wrote:

queen lorelei wrote:

This is total shit
Wow, are you now going to post that on every skin?

Haha,how funny,no I just felt like I was total shit that day so I wasn't very nice.
queen lorelei
Ok ok,maby I said this skin was crap.yes I felt like crap,It really is a good skin,Can you make the scythe blades on the spin little more curved?
H_Hitachiin
Gotta love Soul Eater <3
Thielen
WHY DID YOU TAKE IT OFF?!I WANTED THAT SKIN!!!!!!!
Gumpy

Thielen wrote:

WHY DID YOU TAKE IT OFF?!I WANTED THAT SKIN!!!!!!!

Azure_Kite wrote:

Yeah, Uhh... I no longer have this. Although this is a blast to the past, looking back at it now I just think bleh. Maybe I might one day be motivated to remake it. Here's to hoping.
Charlie B Sweet

Azure_Kite wrote:

This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Charlie B Sweet
oigan como descargo estos skinnigs de soul eater y me gusta soul me estoy artando ayudenme porfavor :(
Charlie B Sweet
enserio nadie >:( aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa