Gero
I'm glad to see it qualified.
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache

Gero wrote:

I'm glad to see it qualified.
Thanks Geruuukiii!!!
Sonnyc
Good map! Really miss these style in mapping these days. Some personal comments passing by:
  1. 01:20:842 (6,7) - This small distanced 1/2 didn't felt well along with the other parth of the maps. I know it was due to the shortage of space, but personally rather a ctrl+G between (7,8) would've worked better.
  2. 02:24:712 (5) - I can see this was a copy-paste of 00:23:411 (5), but unlike 00:23:411 which has a strong beat in the song, since 02:24:711 is quite empty in beat, this jump based on copy-paste didn't felt appropriate enough.
  3. 02:57:184 (3,1) - I believe this bad overlap could've been easily removed. Playable enough in the current state, but placing somewhere else would be definitely better in reading or aesthetics.
Irreversible
Hey!

As you told me ingame, you would like to fix up some things regarding Sonnycs small comment.

Good luck with further processing!
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache

Irreversible wrote:

Hey!

As you told me ingame, you would like to fix up some things regarding Sonnycs small comment.

Good luck with further processing!
thanks Irre! T.T

Now, Sonnyc... I considered your suggestions good enough to request a DQ, thanks.

Sonnyc wrote:

Good map! Really miss these style in mapping these days. Some personal comments passing by:
  1. 01:20:842 (6,7) - This small distanced 1/2 didn't felt well along with the other parth of the maps. I know it was due to the shortage of space, but personally rather a ctrl+G between (7,8) would've worked better. I tried doing ctrl+G but it feels bad imo, so I did some movements to make the distance longer.
  2. 02:24:712 (5) - I can see this was a copy-paste of 00:23:411 (5), but unlike 00:23:411 which has a strong beat in the song, since 02:24:711 is quite empty in beat, this jump based on copy-paste didn't felt appropriate enough. You're absolutely right! I got rid of that jump.
  3. 02:57:184 (3,1) - I believe this bad overlap could've been easily removed. Playable enough in the current state, but placing somewhere else would be definitely better in reading or aesthetics. I removed the reverse from the slider and added a note, now at the end of the slider that had the reverse is the beggining of the slider that caused the overlap.
If anyone wonders, this was just on the Hard diff

I hope everything goes fine T.T
Lanturn
Alright. Rebubble
HappyRocket88

HappyRocket88 wrote:

x2
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache
Thanks again guys!!
Crimmi
Regrats amigo!~ 8-)