Total Posts
show more
Dika312

-LeeP- wrote:

lol was like 12:30 am tired after work, fought against a really tough opponent
im surprised i got one point and the last match was close gg
sry i left after the match but i'm really tired
good game tho!
lol I lost on purpose there since you said "go easy on me" and that last match too V
leepdesu

dika312 wrote:

lol I lost on purpose there since you said "go easy on me" and that last match too V
:v ok u cheated my feelings then
Topic Starter
InsaneToe
Okay so round 2 will be taking place on Saturday 12 UTC+0. I'll be updating the match's order in a few, but if you cannot make it let me know and then message your opponent to make a time on Saturday where you will both be available then just send me the mp link.

Countdown just in case: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20151003T12&p0=136&msg=Dodge+The+Fruit&font=cursive&csz=1&swk=1

May the fruit gods carry you to victory!
Flanster
Wonder why did you edit my match as 4-0, when it was 4-1 lol.
That aside, im excited for this round :3
Topic Starter
InsaneToe
So I've been very stupidly busy as of late. Work has been crazy and I have just a little time before I have to go back to work. So with that being said this round I'm going to just keep the same maps because I have no time to change them, and the date is going to be posted when it'll start. Now I will have a link for a countdown of sort so there is not excuses. With that being said I hope you have a great day and I'll see you on Saturday.

MAKE SURE TO LOOK AT THE MAIN POST FOR UPDATES!
Leithanien
My time match for utc-3 is at 09:20 or 10:20?
Topic Starter
InsaneToe

thehanik wrote:

My time match for utc-3 is at 09:20 or 10:20?
Use the time converter that I have set by the time.
He Ang CTB
HAHAHAHAHA X'DDD GOOD TOURNEYYY~~
leepdesu

He Ang Erika wrote:

lucky u never join
Topic Starter
InsaneToe

-LeeP- wrote:

He Ang Erika wrote:

lucky u never join
Awww. :( What does that mean. :'(
Flanster
Just finished my match with thehanik, I got owned 4-0!
CTB players are OP ¦3
Topic Starter
InsaneToe

LoliFlan wrote:

Just finished my match with thehanik, I got owned 4-0!
CTB players are OP ¦3
Great try! Best of luck next time. :)
-Ken
we gonna play this week-end ?
Topic Starter
InsaneToe

KenKensK wrote:

we gonna play this week-end ?
Yes just been busy with work. I'm setting the time up now. It's the same as last time.
Jauharianovian
i join in tournament please ....
Topic Starter
InsaneToe

Jauharianovian wrote:

i join in tournament please ....
Uh the tournament is going into the finals this weekend. Sorry.
Topic Starter
InsaneToe
Okay so I will be putting out the mappools for the finals tonight, sorry for the delay as it was supposed to be up yesterday but work has been non stop. Again the maps will be up tonight. Best of luck to the two contestants. May the best be crowned Fruit dodger. lol BTW it will be best of 9. Have a great day.
-Ken

InsaneToe wrote:

Okay so I will be putting out the mappools for the finals tonight, sorry for the delay as it was supposed to be up yesterday but work has been non stop. Again the maps will be up tonight. Best of luck to the two contestants. May the best be crowned Fruit dodger. lol BTW it will be best of 9. Have a great day.
Well thank you ~ and gl shipshup
Like last time I can't play 11UTC+0 , can we make it 12 UTC +0 ?
Topic Starter
InsaneToe
That is fine. It'll give me an extra hour of sleep. xD
Topic Starter
InsaneToe
Ladies and gentleman Dodge The Fruit comes to an end. The winner taking a 5-0 sweep in the final match is KenKensK! Congratulations! Hope too see some people return for Dodge The Fruit II when it's announced. Have a great holiday everyone.
-Ken

InsaneToe wrote:

Ladies and gentleman Dodge The Fruit comes to an end. The winner taking a 5-0 sweep in the final match is KenKensK! Congratulations! Hope too see some people return for Dodge The Fruit II when it's announced. Have a great holiday everyone.
Thank you ! It was a great and unique tournament
I am looking forward to the next one :)