Mafumafu
恭喜恭喜
Sellenite
牛逼
Flask
華人thread
Shiguma
All seems fine, but no video?
https://streamable.com/5cw2 (Or maybe find better version than this?)
Mikado Senpai
Thank you so much for this ^^

I really thought this song would be so much fun in Osu the moment I heard it XD
Gamu
Hello everyone!

Nice mapset, but I have to disqualify this because found the issues.

[Easy]
  1. 00:11:309 (1,1) - The between spinner and next object is only 805ms. It is too short and doesn't give enough recovery time for beginner players. At least 4 beats are required. It is a bit strange that you want to remove only this spinner, so it would be better to remove this part (00:01:563~00:12:962).
[Hard]
  1. 00:14:106 (3) - This slider is obviously strange because this should end on the red tick and doesn't fit the music. You should use 1/2 slider here.
[Insane]
  1. 00:24:784 (1) - I cannot hear the sound of something here and this slider doesn't follow anything. You should consider removing it.
[Extra]
  1. 00:24:784 (1) - Same as Insane diff.

Feel free to call me if you need me.
Mao
As I am not that much against the sliders in Insane/Extra as there is this kind of background noise, I fully agree on the spinner and the false snapping.
Topic Starter
ZZHBOY

Mao wrote:

As I am not that much against the sliders in Insane/Extra as there is this kind of background noise, I fully agree on the spinner and the false snapping.
Can't agree more. I will fix them except the sliders in I/Ex later, and then discuss with gamu.
Thanks. :D
Mafumafu
I am also always thinking it would be better if there could be some tags, so as to provide more info of the song and make the search of players easier.
Anyway good luck on re-qualification!
Gamu
We discussed, then the issues in Easy and Hard has been fixed. In addition, the mapper removed the first part (00:01:563~00:12:962).
So, everything looks fine to me.

Rebubbled~
Topic Starter
ZZHBOY

Gamu wrote:

We discussed, then the issues in Easy and Hard has been fixed. In addition, the mapper removed the first part (00:01:563~00:12:962).
So, everything looks fine to me.

Rebubbled~
Thx a lot, Gamu.
If anyone can help me add some tags, please.
smallboat
Okay fine~ Re-Qualified
Mao
Regrats!
Mafumafu
Gratz on requalification!
其实是来拍群主马屁的
Julie
Re-congratz x3
Charles445
If you get another DQ, set offset to 216
I'll set the online offset to +8 if it makes it to rank
Topic Starter
ZZHBOY

Charles445 wrote:

If you get another DQ, set offset to 216
I'll set the online offset to +8 if it makes it to rank
agree with 445 after several tests
- ArC -
Why there is no (Game Version) of something that indicates it's not full size :/
Ayachi-
恭喜ZZH!
Charles445
+8 set, grats on rank
Topic Starter
ZZHBOY
thanks, everyone