forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT
Status: Just had a nice, comfortable, 3 hour long nap during lecture. When a tall person is sitting in front of you and you got a home girl sitting next to you to back you up, you know you're going to be undisturbed.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: I said to myself that I was going to wake up early, but the cold and the tempting fact that my college has a holiday this week made it impossible.
Ameth Rianno
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Watching a cat prowl around in the backyard of the building I live in.
PixelAngel
Annadine
Status: choosing not to wear a jumper to school was a mistake. So freezing ;w;
EDIT: HAPPY BIRHTDAY NAMELESS OWO MY BIRTHDAY IN 3 DAYS THEN
Nameless

Annadine wrote:

EDIT: HAPPY BIRHTDAY NAMELESS OWO MY BIRTHDAY IN 3 DAYS THEN
THANKS MAN
[ ] Jhin
Aomi

Nameless wrote:

Status: I'm no longer 13, and the August EP650 headset is really good for the price.
happy buttday ;p

we're the same age now
Nameless

Aomi wrote:

Nameless wrote:

Status: I'm no longer 13, and the August EP650 headset is really good for the price.
happy buttday ;p

we're the same age now
Never knew you were 14, Thanks!
Aomi

Nameless wrote:

Never knew you were 14, Thanks!
Eh, really? o;
I thought I told most of FG lol

np (:
FuZ
HaruryuuSan
Aomi

Harumi wrote:

teach me senpie );
Nameless
Status: Getting used to playing Rocket League with my new controller.
EneT
Ochinchi-sama
Status: Finally overcame my neighbour's sky broadband shield. The nights shall be eventful.
Renevant
Status: Woke up super late. Luckily, the weather is shitty so I didn't really miss anything.
olivia272
Nameless

olivia272 wrote:

Why would you do that in the first place?
olivia272

Nameless wrote:

olivia272 wrote:

Why would you do that in the first place?
I had a coupon.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Made warm and sweet milk. I always though that Moomoo milk would taste as sweet as this. I don't know why I'd think that.
olivia272
EneT

olivia272 wrote:

How'd that go for you? What are they like?
-Stream-_old

Now back to writing my essay ;-;
olivia272

EneT wrote:

olivia272 wrote:

How'd that go for you? What are they like?
I have court next month due to being caught drunk driving three times now and in order to be seen in a better light and to show that I repent for my actions I have to attend to a couple AA meetings; there were a few really lost cases (regardless of the fact that they were there), one in a similar situation as I and the rest common folk trying to feel better about their habits.
I felt a sense of unity, really. We sat in a circle in these uncomfortable wooden chairs and were simply asked to start to express ourselves whenever we felt comfortable with it; the first to utter a sound shed all of his heart out in the air and that launched a desired chain reaction. I only listened this time around.
EneT

olivia272 wrote:

I have court next month due to being caught drunk driving three times now and in order to be seen in a better light and to show that I repent for my actions I have to attend to a couple AA meetings; there were a few really lost cases (regardless of the fact that they were there), one in a similar situation as I and the rest common folk trying to feel better about their habits.
I felt a sense of unity, really. We sat in a circle in these uncomfortable wooden chairs and were simply asked to start to express ourselves whenever we felt comfortable with it; the first to utter a sound shed all of his heart out in the air and that launched a desired chain reaction. I only listened this time around.
That sounds nice.
EneT
Status: Man I haven't vented my feelings to someone in this forum in so long. Feels good to let shit out.
[ Mephisto ]
EneT
Status: Sometimes the most ghetto quotes can be the most relevant, "Check yourself before you wreck yourself".
Gangsta.
Aomi

EneT wrote:

Status: Sometimes the most ghetto quotes can be the most relevant, "Check yourself before you wreck yourself".
Gangsta.
I love that one.
It's stuck with me for so long, after all. ;p
EneT

Aomi wrote:

EneT wrote:

Gangsta.
I love that one.
It's stuck with me for so long, after all. ;p
;p
-Seren-
(and I'm not referring to people in this forum, to clear confusions)
chaee
Status: My short tempered ass lost it and afk'd a league game because some udyr cunt was on my dick about not stealing dragon. "K guys im too salty for this shit. GG i'm going to sleep. Inb4 4 reports pce."
The tilt is real :(
[ ] Jhin
Status: waiting for chaee to get banned from league so I can make fun of her.
chaee

Akatsukie wrote:

Status: waiting for chaee to get banned from league so I can make fun of her.
If i get banned it's your fault of course
-Seren-
Nameless
Status: So one of my best Steam friends decides to delete and ignore me because I got a little bit pissed? Fuck this shit, man.
olivia272
Status: Pondering if I should hang a photo in the real life photo thread.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Found a song from an anime that de-throned that other anime song that was on top of my 'can't stop replaying' list since osu! world cup 2014.
show more