forum

osu!next Signature Generator

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Cute! Though I hate the white part that peeks out past the profile picture, heh.

XPJ38 wrote:

Neat. They look really good.
Thank you!
DW10
It's updated. Thanks for making such a useful tool! Now my signature will be useful.
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

DW10 wrote:

It's updated. Thanks for making such a useful tool! Now my signature will be useful.
No problem! Thanks for using it!
Ayesha Altugle
PP value when?
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

Shizuku- wrote:

PP value when?
Peppy has said that he no longer wants raw pp to be a statistic, especially one that people judge skill/rank by, so I decided not to include it in the signature.
Edit: On second thought, I'll add it. Expect it shortly!
Ayesha Altugle
Yey!
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

Shizuku- wrote:

Yey!
PP has been added. It has four available modes, including one to not show at all.

1. Replace level

2. After accuracy

3. Above rank

HappyRocket88
I like it! But you could add more functions to make it more attractive.
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

HappyRocket88 wrote:

I like it! But you could add more functions to make it more attractive.
Is the shiny new pp function not attractive enough? ;p
I'm taking suggestions for new features.
-ryusakihatsue-
<3
DW10
Maybe you could remove that tiny white sliver on the left of the profile icon?
SKSalt
wow... very beautiful... :oops:
JamesHappy
oh nice, i like it ^^
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

DW10 wrote:

Maybe you could remove that tiny white sliver on the left of the profile icon?
I'll add an advanced option for that shortly.
edit it has been added. check 'remove extra margin'.
Kimitakari
Very good sig generator :D

Any new updates on this one?
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

Nelly wrote:

Very good sig generator :D

Any new updates on this one?
I'm in the progress of updating how it works behind the scene, and then you'll see some nice rounded corners on the avatars (hopefully!).

Note: Flags will temporarily look distorted until I have finished the ImageMagick port.
Halogen-
This is quite nice to see, especially as someone who regularly uses the newer forums. One thing though, my flag doesn't seem to appear to show up!

Is this related to the flag issue that you mentioned earlier?

EDIT: actually, taking a look at the signature here, it looks like the US flag icon might not be properly sized, as the white triangle that sticks up could very well be the star for the flag. In any case, this is great regardless and I'll definitely be sporting this around.
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

Halogen- wrote:

This is quite nice to see, especially as someone who regularly uses the newer forums. One thing though, my flag doesn't seem to appear to show up!

Is this related to the flag issue that you mentioned earlier?

EDIT: actually, taking a look at the signature here, it looks like the US flag icon might not be properly sized, as the white triangle that sticks up could very well be the star for the flag. In any case, this is great regardless and I'll definitely be sporting this around.
I forgot to mention - all flags will be a little screwed up until I finish the new generator. My hard drive just exploded a little so PC is restarting ATM but expect that ready sometime today.
Halogen-
Ah! No worries then. I'm still very happily sporting this around; the clean design just looks awesome with the appearance of the new forums.
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

Halogen- wrote:

Ah! No worries then. I'm still very happily sporting this around; the clean design just looks awesome with the appearance of the new forums.
Thank you! :D

Update: I have added rounded corners now, and the generator runs on Image Magick.
Kagari

for some unknown reason the purple color fits perfectly with my current ava :D

great job! :) :)

*subscribing this thread for any updates lel :D
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

Kagari wrote:

for some unknown reason the purple color fits perfectly with my current ava :D

great job! :) :)

*subscribing this thread for any updates lel :D
2Cookies2Eat
This is awesomee I love it ^-^ One thing I know red and orange don't match very well but can you add like a white border or something like that around the flag so it can be more seeable :)
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

2Cookies2Eat wrote:

This is awesomee I love it ^-^ One thing I know red and orange don't match very well but can you add like a white border or something like that around the flag so it can be more seeable :)
I'll add an option for that! Would you like the flag to be shrunk with a border, or keep it the same size?
DopestDope
An option to specify our own colors with hex color codes would be cool
2Cookies2Eat

Lemmmy wrote:

2Cookies2Eat wrote:

I'll add an option for that! Would you like the flag to be shrunk with a border, or keep it the same size?
In my opinion it should be the same size. Maybe you can add a drop shadow. Don't know how would that look but maybe it can look cool :D
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

2Cookies2Eat wrote:

In my opinion it should be the same size. Maybe you can add a drop shadow. Don't know how would that look but maybe it can look cool :D
Let's see what I can do!

Edit: There are now two advanced options for flag shadow and outline. Have fun!
Notester82
It's so beautiful.. QAQ Nice job with the generator.. ^^
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

Notester82 wrote:

It's so beautiful.. QAQ Nice job with the generator.. ^^
Thank you :D
2Cookies2Eat
Thanks for the drop shadow :) btw what font is this ?
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

2Cookies2Eat wrote:

Thanks for the drop shadow :) btw what font is this ?
Exo 2! The font used by http://new.ppy.sh :)
2Cookies2Eat

Lemmmy wrote:

Exo 2! The font used by http://new.ppy.sh :)
thx ^-^
Topic Starter
Lemmmy
There is now (experimental) support for country flags! Check it out.

Option can be found at the bottom of the "set your data" section.
DW10
Congratulations! Your signature generator got mentioned on osu!weekly.
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

DW10 wrote:

Congratulations! Your signature generator got mentioned on osu!weekly.
Oh wow that's so cool! I feel so honoured =o=

Look mom, I did it!

And as an update, there will soon be some pretty neat features (I'm focused on my company's website right now) coming up, including a complete re-code of the generator allowing much more customization!

Update 2: I just fixed two critical bugs where the icons for mania and taiko were swapped, and the stats didn't update immediately if you chose a different mode to before.
JMC
I type Cookiezi and signature keep loading hehe....
may be better to display error messages like "user not found" or something else
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

JMC wrote:

I type Cookiezi and signature keep loading hehe....
may be better to display error messages like "user not found" or something else
Actually it doesn't keep loading, it terminates quite quickly. However I will work error messages tomorrow.
Jeder
Nice generator!
johnsmith9
sweeeet :)
Time-
This is so cool :)
show more