forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
olivia272

Nameless wrote:

I'm not one to butt in your businesses and in your consumer decisions, but is there really nothing better to spend your money on?

EneT wrote:

No, I meant people who I've never even spoken to in forums or in-game or have ever seen, like ever. Who are these people?
Either it's just done impulsively, without a reason at all or who knows, maybe they feel better doing that.
Nameless

olivia272 wrote:

Nameless wrote:

I'm not one to butt in your businesses and in your consumer decisions, but is there really nothing better to spend your money on?
Nope, I have nothing else that I want to buy right now. I know I'm a complete and utter idiot.
olivia272

Nameless wrote:

olivia272 wrote:

Nope, I have nothing else that I want to buy right now. I know I'm a complete and utter idiot.
What about something that you really don't want to buy, but need to buy? I indubitably agree; that's imbecilic.
EneT
Status: Now I'm being begged to RP, wtf. I'm not about that weird shit.
Aomi

Nameless wrote:

Utter is a synonym for complete; you really are an idiot :P
Nameless

olivia272 wrote:

What about something that you really don't want to buy, but need to buy? I indubitably agree; that's imbecilic.
My parents have my "needs" covered for the time being. Of course, that will change within the next few years.

Aomi wrote:

Nameless wrote:

;w;
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Aomi wrote:

Nameless wrote:

It's just #British (I think). In his context, it looks like something that's more worse than saying 'complete idiot,' sort of like getting his point across more effectively. :?
That didn't make it sound any better.

Status: Found what seems to be a more gory anime than the worse that I've seen. I'll be adding that to my list.
EneT

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

It's just #British (I think).
This. Just your standard English slang.
olivia272
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Hey, I don't even live in England. I live in Scotland, which sounds nothing like that.
EneT

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

UK: Shitland.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

EneT wrote:

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

UK: Scandinavian-wannabe-country-land.
Status: Not gonna give up on that sig request. Airbrushing skills to the max. ;3;
Nameless
Well, according to some, southern England is a shithole. Not too sure about Scotland and Northern England.

What's this airbrush sig business? (Forgot I was on Status Updates so I put "OT:" >_>. Editted it out)
EneT

Nameless wrote:

Well, according to some, southern England is a shithole. Not too sure about Scotland and Northern England.
South as in Devon? Yeah it's shit; all country side filled with nothing but farmers.
South as in London is the best part of England... Apart from Manchester but Manchester's high crime rate is what's barring it from being on par with London.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Nameless wrote:

What's this airbrush sig business? (Forgot I was on Status Updates so I put "OT:" >_>. Editted it out)
There was a sig request in my thread. I have to extend the bg to match the existing bg on the image I was given.

Wuxo
I should sleep but i cannot for some reason
_sparky_
Status: Excited for Monday to come because I can stay home and relaaaax
Green Platinum
Multiple mid 30 days already and it is only spring still. This years summer is gonna be horrible.
olivia272
Ameth Rianno
GSG95
Waking up at 1:00 PM.

Good shit.
olivia272
Rilene

olivia272 wrote:

Disgusting PC lessons.
Green Platinum
Politically Correct?
KatouMegumi
Status: Changed avatar because GP ruinerd our collab first.
Ameth Rianno
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Sirade wrote:

olivia272 wrote:

Disgusting PC lessons.
Ouch.

Green Platinum

fizzn1 wrote:

Status: Changed avatar because GP ruinerd our collab first.
Let's be honest, the image didn't look that great cropped.
Ameth Rianno
KatouMegumi
Ameth Rianno
Status: Just completed chapter 2 on undertale, damn that story.
EneT
GSG95
Status: I can finally fucking stop. It's back and I can't ask for more. I'll stop playing for a day or two.
Ameth Rianno
olivia272
Status: got my hands on a really prevailed classical book; I'll have a field trip with this.
YamiHikari
Status: totally studying more hard for tomorrow's last exam paper, finally~! *^* After 4 weeks of hiatus...
KatouMegumi
olivia272
EneT

olivia272 wrote:

Sorry.
PixelAngel
show more