forum

[Interface] Requests, (only for CTB) [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
zengoku
Hi!

Everytime i play in CTB (it's the only i play) i allways say this to myself, so im going to post it here.

1º - The combo. its annoying to have the marker up there, because it hides some of the beats, and i've failed lots of times because of it. Its tue that is very very useful to know whats your current combo, but its still anoying. So, i'd like to have a option wich you can chose to have the combo marker in the "oficial" or you can change it. I would put it right next to the % Shower. so you would have 398C 99,65%

2º - When i chose the mod [No Video], i allways do it and most of players do, jst because its annoying to play with the vid in CTB (trust me), i want NOTHING to bother me while playing. That means, not only to stop the vid, also anything that happens in the gameplay. Because some of the beatmaps does not have vid, but they got effects, lke flashes, and also letters that hids some beats. So i'd like to make a mod something called like [Calm] or [Hide All] and stop ALL the effects in the beatmap.

Thats all. Please post your comments about this ;D

ウィー ヘ(~~▽~~*ヘ))))... ...((((ノ*~~O~~)ノ ヒック
mm201
The second has been denied countless times before. The first hasn't come up but is unlikely.
Derekku