forum

Skin for easier slider?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Naowo
I have like 0 experience with skins for osu and would like to ask if there is a skin which makes it easier to recognize where the slider starts from
(for Example: brighter/more contrast on the starting field or less colourful following slider after the startfield).

If possible a skin which is identical with the standard osu skin.

If it is something very easy to edit you can just tell me how to do it but as I said I have no experiences changing/editing the skin from osu^^
AGRX
No its not, however there is on cutting edge a new skinning option which lets you change slider start circle and slider end circle.
http://blog.ppy.sh/post/125927071388/20150805
_Indeketsu
Search Hamachi, is a good skin with no slider ends and works in stable
Topic Starter
Naowo
could someone describe me how I can remove the slider ends while keeping the standard osu skin?
Explain it like so every idiot would understand I dont even know where I have to begin ^^
Trosk-

NeoPLasMaTiC wrote:

could someone describe me how I can remove the slider ends while keeping the standard osu skin?
Explain it like so every idiot would understand I dont even know where I have to begin ^^
Change your osu! release stream to Beta or Cutting Edge and add a blank (transparent 1x1) sliderendcircle.png to your skin.