forum

I've played on and off for a while...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mukti
I've been playing on and off for a few years (2?), but haven't been super active. Until recently, I was pretty bad at Osu!. I used to use a mouse, and I could never keep up. I got a Wacom Intuous a few months ago, and recently got the Osu!Tablet. I like the Osu!Tablet more because of the smaller surface area (I probably could adjust the area on the Intuous).

Other than Osu!, I watch lots of anime, read manga/books/comics, and listen to a lot of music. I assume most people here have similar hobbies :P. I'm also a sysadmin in the Philadelphia (USA) area.
Annadine
Is that your cat at your signature? :o Because my cat looks exactly like that too, lol XD
Anyway, welcome to the forums~ :) Enjoy clicking circles!
And your name reminds me of my Indonesian friend :> I seriously thought you must be Indonesian

edit: typo correction
Raiken-
Well, when you're tired/bored of the game, go to the forum and discuss any kind of discussion or even play some refreshing forum games here.

Once again, welcome.
Topic Starter
mukti

Annadine wrote:

Is that your cat at your signature? :o Because my cat looks exactly like that too, lol XD
Anyway, welcome to the forums~ :) Enjoy clicking circles!
And your name reminds me of my Indonesian friend :> I seriously thought must be Indonesian :v
Ah, it is not my cat, sadly. That is actually part of the cover from the album "Noise" by Boris (a Japanese metal band). I have a cat, but it's a Maine Coon.

I've been told this is a woman's name in another country; but I'm actually a man, and I've just used this name for a while before I found that out lol. I used to name myself moksha (based on the song, Moksha, by a band named Caspian). It turns out that name is taken a lot of the time, so I looked up synonyms. I've been mukti ever since :D

Raiken- wrote:

Well, when you're tired/bored of the game, go to the forum and discuss any kind of discussion or even play some refreshing forum games here.

Once again, welcome.
Thanks, that's my plan! :)
Annadine
Gosh I don't know a thing about band stuffs *.*
Oh, so you do have a cat (: I'm short of creativity to create a cat name so I just named her 'Kuroneko'. Mainstream, I know :roll: Or actually I would just meowed to her like an idiot. Now she thought her name is 'meow' =w=

Nah, that one friend of mine is a male as well :>

Oh wait, don't go to Off-Topic unless you're bullet-proof :o
Some people are nice, but some others could bite you hard :3