forum

[duplicate] Filter by Keymode in osu!direct (osu!mania)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
MBomb
I searched through and I'm really surprised no one has requested this yet.

I think this is quite self-explanitory from the title, but I think it should be able to filter osu!mania maps into all different key sections (At least the rankable ones, i.e, 4K, 5K, 6K, 7K and 8K). From the mode section, instead of just filtering all osu!mania maps into one section. Of course, I think there should still be an option for all osu!mania maps together, but this would be a lot easier for players to get more maps of a key they prefer to play (Or want to practice).
peppy
PyaKura
I don't think this is what the OP meant. It's true that we are currently lacking the feature to search for beatmaps we don't currently have by keymodes both on the website and in osu!direct. In both cases we need to check the mapsets' page individually to check the keymode as it is not displayed in the results page. I can live with that, but it would definitely be an handy improvement.

Edit : I think there was a similar feature request a while back, but don't quote me on that. IIRC it even had suggestions for new icons similar to what we have, but instead with 4/5/6/7/8/9K written on the mania rectangle icon, with the colors being sole indicators of difficulty.
Topic Starter
MBomb

peppy wrote:

http://puu.sh/kaOcH/ba388345b3.mp4
Yea, basically what PyaKura said, you misunderstood what I was asking for. I was requesting for an option to filter by keys in osu!direct, as the thread title suggests.

I'm not sure which would be better, either adding a filter after you've selected "Mode: osu!mania" or whether just putting it under mode would be better.

For reference in case my wording still isn't clear, I want an option here to filter by key of the map:

Trosk-
I guess that your request can be considered as a duplicate of this: t/210775