forum

★ Soda v1.5 ★

posted
Total Posts
show more
[- Rubik -]
I really love the Ctb and Taiko version, a great skin! :D
sweesbees
I love all the options for this skin! Everything about this skin is beautiful, I feel like it really transforms Osu! for me !!
-[ Chiya ]-
wooo yeaaa, i just fall in love with your skin naw :D
thanks~
Gilda03
Really beautiful skin <3 :) :) :)
[ Snowi ]
I love this skin. Please update the skin :3
ChaikaHQ
It´s awesome! but I have one little problem with the menu background, I tried restarting osu, dragging background in the osu window but it wont appea..
stal

Lucy669 wrote:

It´s awesome! but I have one little problem with the menu background, I tried restarting osu, dragging background in the osu window but it wont appear :/ can you help meh please? :3
It's a supporter feature.
LukaXGAMErs
I liike it! It's nice and colorful! Great job!
_Pie_The_Cat_
Does anyone know what font is used for the text on the pass/fail, pause/fail screen, back, etc?
Shi aka Oliver
Thank you for making this skin :3
cowswithmoo
Great to see another non-anime/tv show skin around
Vax_old_1
I honestly love this skin and have been using it for quite some time now. Keep up the good work.
NexHydra
Thanks for the skin i realy love it because its clear and nice^^
Amanome
Love it
Rinny Rin-chan
Nice !!! Rinny Rin-chan APPROVES !!!
blooming tea
Hey! That looks good!
Byle
Nice for CTB... Thanks for the skin <3
Zoremeth
Looks pretty nice! Going to try it out.
Miso
RiP the foods
Wangaroo
one of my favourite skin
GUNGAIL
Thank you! so cute
_Waffley_
Really good! I fell in love with it once I heard the hitsounds, you managed to make a skin that well to me encourages fun and goofiness with the theme, between the sounds and the stars, and then all the Nekomimi just like everywhere. The best part is when others try to do this, they usually manage to make the hitsounds like very annoying and some other aspects that are just very off, but you managed to get it perfect :P. Good job!
:x

Taco wrote:

Taco approves . A very clean skin with good hit sounds and no cluster
Rema0110
kawaii desu :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
moontwink
I just started playing Osu! recently and your skin is the first one that caught my eye and stuck with me ~ ♪٩(🌟′ᗜ‵🌟)۶♪
If there was a way I could express how amazing you've done it, I would. 。(*^▽^*)ゞ
Anyhoo, I love all the stars and I love that you also have many extras included (e.g. the adorable star cursor) and a numbers version (●♡∀♡))ヾ☆*。
Oh, and the adorable and not so distracting hit sounds are really encouraging~ ^w^ I tend to panic with the other hit sounds I've come across. ┐(・。・┐) ♪
Overall, I really love the effort that I know you put into this skin, do know that I; and a lot of others (I'm sure) treasure it. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
(๑´▿`๑)♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪✧ So, amazing job!
Fuuyu
no combo-burst? :?
Crackdogrock
Love kantai collection, i've been using it for quite a while and then I realized it was kantai collection
Darklorel
Mind if i ask if any of these ( or part of ) characters are based on a real anime? ( if it seems irrelevent im veryvery sorry )
AccidentalGamer_old
One of my fav skins. :) Just great.
Perfect Cherry
Approve~!
Erie
I think I found the perfect skin for me.. it's so pretty and easy on the eyes, the sounds aren't loud and in my face
I love it >w< so much
chrisyue

22223 wrote:

:x

Taco wrote:

Taco approves . A very clean skin with good hit sounds and no cluster
aether__
this skin is so cute omg :)
hayakyu
My accuracy and performance increased with this skin I love it :)
Mikuholic
This Skin is really good for hidden and it's so clean :)

I'm using stars instead of numbers btw
Vj-Agung
awesome ;)
[Snowy]
How could I get the ctb character to work on a different skin?
Yru-Takanase
The fail sounds is really disturbing me :? ...
But you create an ☆A M A Z I N G☆ skin by the way °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Yumeno Sami
yo where is that mania skin? i need my moe
Catch Fire
osu mania? :cry:
show more