Total Posts
show more
Tsuriiko_
KPOP SHALL RULE THE WORLD. :)
Zaphkael
Aerous wrote:
Since my other map got ranked and you told me to post a new map here :

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/340444

yup, I'll try today or tomorrow. Don't speedrank plz.
Nevermind... xD congratz
Bara-
Wait
Skin preferences
I haven't seen that in a while
Perhaps add a download link to the skin in the description
P A N
osu need more kpop.

bubble my map please baraatje, already 3 days old. :D
Cherry Blossom
Gratz :o
Ticketholder.
pkk
wh
Nomination Assessment Team

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

Normal

Spacing Errors

• Overly spaced note(s), creating massive jumps, which are inappropriate for this difficulty.
  1. 02:08:694 (1) - A huge increase from the regular 1.0 spacing to a whooping 2.7.
General

Empty sound after Hitsound

• Considering the fact that the beatmap size is already large, we'd recommend you decrease some of the space after the soft-hitwhistle as it is unneeded.
Insane

Wrong Emphasis

• You've put wrong emphasis to some objects. Make sure to use appropriate spacing relation between objects when the song should be emphasized. Take these for example:
  1. 00:12:504 (1) - The spacing is not right and provides poor emphasis, the vocals is rather strong here.
  2. 01:58:218 (3,4,1) - The spacing is too small compared to 4 here, please increase it accordingly to follow the song even better

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###AM
Ipas
Ahh D:
Please rank it again :>
Topic Starter
Aerous

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

Normal

Spacing Errors

• Overly spaced note(s), creating massive jumps, which are inappropriate for this difficulty.
  1. 02:08:694 (1) - A huge increase from the regular 1.0 spacing to a whooping 2.7.
Holy shit I probably misclicked and dragged it out by accident when I updated it

General

Empty sound after Hitsound

• Considering the fact that the beatmap size is already large, we'd recommend you decrease some of the space after the soft-hitwhistle as it is unneeded.
    I reduced the file size by removing Normal and Hard's background
Insane

Wrong Emphasis

• You've put wrong emphasis to some objects. Make sure to use appropriate spacing relation between objects when the song should be emphasized. Take these for example:
  1. 00:12:504 (1) - The spacing is not right and provides poor emphasis, the vocals is rather strong here. Even though theres a gap , I increased the distance just a bit ! Hope its fine now ?
  2. 01:58:218 (3,4,1) - The spacing is too small compared to 4 here, please increase it accordingly to follow the song even better
    k I CTRL + G slider 4 and the next slider is right behind it

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###AM
TL:DR - Fixed Everything
Yuii-
Ninja bubble
pkk
/me pours holy water on aerous
P A N
sorry to say this but imo, you better prefer hard's bg as main bg (I mean remove easy and insane bg) because many people love that bg and with 7 girls together :>
Bara-
02:02:980 (1,2) - Why drum sldierbody? (Saranghae diff)
Also, for all diffs, the Skin Preference
Either remove it, or put a download link to AOA skin in the description

Oh, I agree with P A N, the Hard BG (or even the Normal one) is more suited as BG. This one is fine too, but IMO it's better to have the whole group instead of only one girl in the BG

Call me when fixed for re-qual
Nuolong
;w;

P A N wrote:

sorry to say this but imo, you better prefer hard's bg as main bg (I mean remove easy and insane bg) because many people love that bg and with 7 girls together :>
ooh yeh I like the watery BG, it is so refreshing :lol:
Yuii-
I made him remove that AOA skin, baraatje. You have to redl the map, buddy
Bara-
Wut
I did
Seems fine now
Fix the hitsound thingie and I'll Requalify :3
Topic Starter
Aerous
Changed the drum thingy and went thru hitsounds. I only removed some whistle before kiai time

I think Habi might requal thoo

edit : Asked CB to edit out the hitwhisle
Bara-
Checked it all
Everything seems fine
Waiting for the cap/1 day wait (cuz I already qualified yesterday, need to wait +-20 minutes (but I have to eat so I'll probably get ninja'd ;w;)

After many failed qual attempts, and really busy irl, I won't be able to qualify this
Kuki

[Hard]
00:04:884 (1,2,3) - Even out spacing here.
00:10:599 (1,4) - Stack perhaps, I don't like the overlap between these two.
01:09:646 (1,2) - Blanket looks a bit off here, try to fix.
01:29:170 (2) - Ctrl+G perhaps.
01:36:789 (2) - ^
01:53:456 (1,2,3) - Even out spacing here.

[Saranghae]
00:28:218 (2) - Ctrl+G perhaps.
Pretty good diff really, not any other problems I could spot.
Topic Starter
Aerous

Kuki wrote:

[Hard]
00:04:884 (1,2,3) - Even out spacing here. no its fine
00:10:599 (1,4) - Stack perhaps, I don't like the overlap between these two. i like the overlap
01:09:646 (1,2) - Blanket looks a bit off here, try to fix. its fine no one will notice
01:29:170 (2) - Ctrl+G perhaps. dont like it when its CTRL + G
01:36:789 (2) - ^ ^
01:53:456 (1,2,3) - Even out spacing here. no its fine

[Saranghae]
00:28:218 (2) - Ctrl+G perhaps. its on purpose here
Pretty good diff really, not any other problems I could spot.
thanks for the mod , no changes. Waiting on either Habi or ByBy to requal
Yuii-
sdffgsadgdfghsdf
KASUM1
Actually never modded a map before , as a suggestion

I'm AOA fan ♥

Saranghae diff

00:13:456 (3,1) - overlap maybe ?
00:29:646 (1,3) - ^
01:02:980 (3,1) - ^
01:09:646 (1,3) - ^
01:15:361 (1,3) - this too

I swear this is my first time modding a map , don't lame me

/me runs crying
ZZHBOY
low diffs are fine :)

[Saranghae]
hp7 maybe too high imo, consider to decrease a little?
02:50:956 - drum sound is here, maybe you can add a circle here and remove 02:51:194 (3) -
03:00:123 (1,2,3,4,5) - here gap seems a bit large, use 0.7 ds as before will be fine

such a kind map ._.
ZZHBOY
Bara-
Gratz!
P A N
gratz

Topic Starter
Aerous
Yay !

P A N wrote:

gratz

LUV