scanter
야호!
Topic Starter
Sure

Anais wrote:

야호!
나는 대관령이 좋아
Suimya
Did some changes via IRC mod, just changed: removed some notes and made them sliders instead for easier reading in Easy diff

now it's good go to now =w=
Topic Starter
Sure
arigatou Sekai chan <3
Gero
Check my last post.
HabiHolic
나중에 체크한번 해드릴게요
Topic Starter
Sure

Gero wrote:

Placeholder.
Thanks in advance :D

HabiHolic wrote:

나중에 체크한번 해드릴게요
감사합니다만 게로에게 먼저 부탁한 관계로 나중에 문제있을 경우에 부탁드릴게요.
Gero
Sorry for the huge delay.

General

1. I looked in a couple of websites and I couldn't find the (Short Ver.) in it so as I told you before seems like your title is wrong because if I'm not wrong it should be Mami Kawada - melty snow (Short ver.) so yeah would be better if you change that.
Easy

1. 00:29:298 - Is not a big deal but how about adding a finish at the tail of this slider? as you did 02:27:192 (1) - here also don't forget to apply it on all difficulties to maintain the consistency.
Normal

1. 00:21:779 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - When I tested the difficulty, this kind of pattern bothered me a bit due a lot of stacks in a short of time so it's kinda confusing and boring to play so would be nice if you try anything else instead maybe this and this could work better.
  2. 02:22:080 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - The same thing happen here in this case will be the same suggestion.
Hard

1. 01:05:388 (1,2,3) - This pattern looks nice but what do you think about using this slider instead of an simple one to improve the view and the aesthetics.
Call me back.
Topic Starter
Sure

Gero wrote:

Sorry for the huge delay.

General

1. I looked in a couple of websites and I couldn't find the (Short Ver.) in it so as I told you before seems like your title is wrong because if I'm not wrong it should be Mami Kawada - melty snow (Short ver.) so yeah would be better if you change that. // Fixed
Easy

1. 00:29:298 - Is not a big deal but how about adding a finish at the tail of this slider? as you did 02:27:192 (1) - here also don't forget to apply it on all difficulties to maintain the consistency. // Applied to all diffs
Normal

1. 00:21:779 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - When I tested the difficulty, this kind of pattern bothered me a bit due a lot of stacks in a short of time so it's kinda confusing and boring to play so would be nice if you try anything else instead maybe this and this could work better. // These patterns are based on Hard diff. I want to keep them as they are.
  2. 02:22:080 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - The same thing happen here in this case will be the same suggestion.
Hard

1. 01:05:388 (1,2,3) - This pattern looks nice but what do you think about using this slider instead of an simple one to improve the view and the aesthetics. // That's good. I applied it to Normal diff also.
Call me back.
Thanks for check, Gero :D
Gero
~ Qualified ~

EDIT: Posted the heart icon.
Euny

Gero wrote:

~ Qualified ~

capcapcapcapcap.....capcapcapcapcapcpapcpacpadfasdfldshjkfsdbfjsfajs

Topic Starter
Sure

Euny wrote: