forum

[invalid] Getting Kudosu for supporting osu! as well as FR Votes?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
iLostReason
Ignore this thread, i changed my mind trolololo.

So since for donating 4$ (1 month) to osu! we get 2 votes to spend them on feature requests, i was thinking that maybe they could add 2 Kudosu to it? i think that it would be a win-win situation for both sides.Some people want supporter but they are not sure if it's worth getting, Kudosu would be a nice way to encourage them to do it, because let's not lie to ourselves, many of us would love to get at least 2-4 Kudosu to spend it on unranked maps they want to get ranked faster, but they can't mod (like me lol).Peppy and others there would be in win situation because...well because they would get more money? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't know, you can either ignore this and laugh or for some reason support the idea ^^ thanks for reading.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I think kudosu! should remain as a reward for people's modding efforts. Help maps, and you can help your own/other people's maps. So this seems unlikely.
Hm, when you put it like that it would definitely seem somehow unfair to people who sit there and mod for hours :/ but then again, maybe i overdid it when i said 2 Kudosu for 1 month, what about... 1 Kudosu every for every 2 months orso? i thought about it because i spoke with some osu players that are no supporters and just don't see reason to support it.I don't think any person who mods would actually get hurt about it with such small amount, that's why i would like to hear some mod's opinion and how they would feel about that idea.It's just a really small bonus that would make people more eager to support.
OzzyOzrock
I think kudosu! should remain as a reward for people's modding efforts. Help maps, and you can help your own/other people's maps. So this seems unlikely.
drum drum
since kudosu is a sign of contribution in the mapping community i don't think they'll just let you buy it
Topic Starter
iLostReason

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Hm, when you put it like that it would definitely seem somehow unfair to people who sit there and mod for hours :/ but then again, maybe i overdid it when i said 2 Kudosu for 1 month, what about... 1 Kudosu every for every 2 months orso? i thought about it because i spoke with some osu players that are no supporters and just don't see reason to support it.I don't think any person who mods would actually get hurt about it with such small amount, that's why i would like to hear some mod's opinion and how they would feel about that idea.It's just a really small bonus that would make people more eager to support.
Bara-
Terrible idea
Kudosu is something to work for
I have 250+ kudosu, and it took time
I'd hate it if someone just randomly buys multiple years and gets 50 kudosu
Mostly cause you 'only' need 180 to join BN, making this number derecease
Also, modding helps improve mapping
Mod other maps, and you'll learn more
Oh, SP doesn't matter much for ranking, we can only rank when SP>11, but it's not that higher maps grt more priority
Talking about me Remember Me map (178 SP)
Shohei Ohtani
Yeah talk to the guy with almost 1000 kudosu lmao

Its a little bit pointless. The amount is too small to really be worth anything, and it kind of is the rich-boy way of getting kudosu

If you really want kudosu, go ahead and mod a map :P hell, ill give you maps to mod, lmao.
Bara-
Me tooooo @Reditum
Reditum, mutual me plz
abraker
Some things must remain away from EA style of doing things. Kudosu is one of them.
Topic Starter
iLostReason

Baraatje123 wrote:

Terrible idea
Kudosu is something to work for
I have 250+ kudosu, and it took time
I'd hate it if someone just randomly buys multiple years and gets 50 kudosu
I see, i see.Well then, let's forget about this idea and move on i guess, if people who actually mod don't like the idea then that's it.Features in game should be accepted by whole community, not only few people imo (who obviously don't show up anyway) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) anyone knows if i can delete this request, or do i just ignore it and let it rust?

Reditum wrote:

Its a little bit pointless. The amount is too small to really be worth anything, and it kind of is the rich-boy way of getting kudosu

If you really want kudosu, go ahead and mod a map :P hell, ill give you maps to mod, lmao.

Baraatje123 wrote:

Me tooooo @Reditum
Reditum, mutual me plz
Well damn then, i might just try modding something soon xd
- Sugoi Sugoi -
*clears throat* you lost the reason to agree with your idea

SPOILER
BA DUM TSSS